Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:59:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle  (Read 26286 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:45:45 PM

Bitcoin really need miracle about how could grow up to higher price below $10,000. Will be much investment by investor make bitcoin is higher price or not, we will wait it for several month later and check how bitcoin could be exist or not.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:40:13 PM

In time bitcoin growth will continue, if you will look at the history of bitcoin price, the demand really goes down and goes up after a year or two. Cryptocurrency is not yet fully adapted by people and companies, once it does, it will boost the market.

tinkerr99

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:50:52 PM

In time bitcoin growth will continue, if you will look at the history of bitcoin price, the demand really goes down and goes up after a year or two. Cryptocurrency is not yet fully adapted by people and companies, once it does, it will boost the market.
You forgot to mention the influence of the government on the cryptocurrency market. After all, without proper adjustment at the legislative level, all this does not make sense in the future.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:25:32 PM

We need a reason for that level of adoption to be reached, people are not going to leave fiat behind if they are comfortable with it, so wee need that the economies of the world get weaker, if that happens we could see massive adoption of bitcoin in a short amount of time but if that does not happen we could continue with the current levels of adoption for many years.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:55:59 AM

Bitcoin really need miracle because when bitcoin at lower price to hard could recovery back to higher price, almost last one year bitcoin always at lower price and never could be below $10,000, I hope this year could be happy with bitcoin price.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:04:02 AM

Bitcoin really need miracle because when bitcoin at lower price to hard could recovery back to higher price, almost last one year bitcoin always at lower price and never could be below $10,000, I hope this year could be happy with bitcoin price.
I think you need to calm down, so you don't panic about the current situation. for now I think what we need is just patience and waiting for good news, it would be better if we invest now, of course it will help the price growth

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:48:57 AM

Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.

We are in not in need of an ETF. I agree that it is going to increase the value of bitcoin but this doesn't promote decentralization.
ETF will just make the cryptocurrency market more centralized and giving power to a few. This isn't the miracle we need, if we need any, if you only care about the price and not the adoption then you must step out.
then what can make the price go up, if we don't need etf and bakkt? I think that is a step towards developing Bitcoin because it can bring in a lot of investors, so I think it is actually needed
User growth does not have to be about ETFs and BAKKT right? without it though the user will continue to grow because there are other aspects that make people interested. even bitcoin innovation becomes an aspect of people to be interested. You don't need to worry, bitcoin doesn't need a miracle to go back to the moon
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:00:42 AM

Miracles alone are not enough because now traders and investors are already smart to make decisions on the cryptocurrency market. Actually, what is needed by bitcoin is not only a miracle but an urge for investors and traders to enter the cryptocurrency market again.
wolfing

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:48:15 AM

I am not surprised if it will be like this, because from the last few years the price of Bitcoin has declined. I hope Bitcoin can survive in the face of a bad situation like this, and I am sure that Bitcoin can survive.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:09:36 AM

To be honest, I don't think that we need some artificial efforts to improve Bitcoin or crypto industry. As we all know that, correction took place in the last year and the correction phase is still there in the market. Improving the utility value of Bitcoin by using it as a payment instrument is the only way to move forward towards sustainable growth and it is our responsibility to use it in an organic way.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:41:09 PM

For me bitcoin doesn't  need miracles because the value was basing on the market the demand and the supply so it means bitcoin need your patient, your investment and you need to wait for the up coming bull run.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:34:47 PM

I am not surprised if it will be like this, because from the last few years the price of Bitcoin has declined. I hope Bitcoin can survive in the face of a bad situation like this, and I am sure that Bitcoin can survive.

Well, Bitcoin has survived the 2015/2015 crash, so why should this time be different? I am optimistic about a future recovery in prices.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:42:33 PM

Bitcoin don't need miracle we all know that what happen in the market is fault. We as a people we are the one use the crypto market and we are the one we can say if the market will fall or not. We all know the price in the market is depending to what's in demand to the market. So if many people panicking it will cause of dump.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:37:28 AM

Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.

We are in not in need of an ETF. I agree that it is going to increase the value of bitcoin but this doesn't promote decentralization.
ETF will just make the cryptocurrency market more centralized and giving power to a few. This isn't the miracle we need, if we need any, if you only care about the price and not the adoption then you must step out.
then what can make the price go up, if we don't need etf and bakkt? I think that is a step towards developing Bitcoin because it can bring in a lot of investors, so I think it is actually needed
User growth does not have to be about ETFs and BAKKT right? without it though the user will continue to grow because there are other aspects that make people interested. even bitcoin innovation becomes an aspect of people to be interested. You don't need to worry, bitcoin doesn't need a miracle to go back to the moon

ETF and BAKKT have effect to transaction volume, with more bigger transaction volume, it could make price rising. I am agree that user will growing with or without ETF or BAKKT and bitcoin will be a good investment in the future.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:17:20 AM

ETF and BAKKT have effect to transaction volume, with more bigger transaction volume, it could make price rising. I am agree that user will growing with or without ETF or BAKKT and bitcoin will be a good investment in the future.

If you guys still don't realize, the crypto space is in desperate times. ETFs and the Bakkt exchanges is going to benefit us and we will use it to gain trust in this system. If decentralization does not really work then what can we do? People can still use fiat for anonimity in their transaction which is done a  billion times.
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:08:46 AM

I think bitcoin needs the support and trust of the country and its leaders, because of the policies of those who make bitcoin trusted or not.
Trust from the elite will be highly expected because the policy is expected not to amputate bitcoin, so that bitcoin can function properly.
There is a lack of bitcoin, but don't turn it off immediately by declaring it illegal. It is better to find a solution so that future financial technology can flourish.

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:32:18 AM

I think bitcoin needs the support and trust of the country and its leaders, because of the policies of those who make bitcoin trusted or not.
Trust from the elite will be highly expected because the policy is expected not to amputate bitcoin, so that bitcoin can function properly.
There is a lack of bitcoin, but don't turn it off immediately by declaring it illegal. It is better to find a solution so that future financial technology can flourish.

Right friend, don't look at bitcoin in one eye, bitcoin can grow because there are many elites who support it. For this reason, the support of leaders and elites will have a good impact, indeed the support and miracles of the leaders will provide a great opportunity so that crypto lovers can increase.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:37:11 AM

If you guys still don't realize, the crypto space is in desperate times. ETFs and the Bakkt exchanges is going to benefit us and we will use it to gain trust in this system. If decentralization does not really work then what can we do? People can still use fiat for anonimity in their transaction which is done a  billion times.

Its funny how you guys think that bakkt and etf are the only miracle that bitcoin needs in order to achieve a full recovery and possible pump .  well id say , the chance for it to happen is now fairly slim because i heard that bakkt is now being involved in a million dollar scam  and etf on the side is already rejecting btc for a couple of times   .  that was bad but theres no point of stopping us .  there are still other miracles out there that can possibly happen for cryptos  .
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:53:56 AM

People needs patience, we had been on the same bear-market ever since the crypto madness started. If you will look back at the history of bitcoin price it's normal for market corrections to occur after a massive increase on crypto price.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:57:00 AM

People needs patience, we had been on the same bear-market ever since the crypto madness started. If you will look back at the history of bitcoin price it's normal for market corrections to occur after a massive increase on crypto price.
but this correction is like a prolonged whip, so it disturbs the psychology of traders. Hopefully the lowest price has been reached and now we just have to wait when the bull will come

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: