Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL for only the brave !?  (Read 22070 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

hold not just about brave and not. It is about a decision strategy to be able to get profit from crypto. then just getting the losses and a decline happens, then hold for the long term would be better. may indeed be tasted old and sometimes making doubt to hold.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

HODL for only the Stupid and Soon to be Broke!

FTFY,  Wink

Long Time holders are no different from Gamblers, both lose everything by waiting too long.

People that Never Sell , Never Profit!

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

With the current market conditions where bears are in control and dominating everything i agree with your statement that hodl is for the brave because most people do panic sell after seeing continuous dips and crashes only the longterm, brave and courageous investors who truly know the worth and future of crypto are hodling.
As per many experts here, those bears will lose its power in coming days as bulls will come into action once some big positive news like BITCOIN ETF gets its approval. Before, bulls will come into action, we must make sure having enough stash of coins to enjoy big rewards. That is the reason we must continue our holding and also we must keep buying time to time.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Me I'm a trader what i do is, I use only my extra money on trading and investing in crypto. the idea is if you use only spare money for investment crypto you can HODL as long as you get your price target Grin and their is a saying "Invest and Forget"   
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

Now there are only brave guys left on the market who still believe in crypto. All the others have long merged from the market. I think that because of our faith and patience, we will soon be rewarded.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

i hold my coins for a long time now and i have a lot of patience to wait for more time. i did invest what i can afford to lose so i do not panic when the market is red. i hope price will go up next year.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

To HODL is not an east task my friend,you should say HODL is only for the strong ,someone who can ignore every market dipping and FOMOs and stay focus ,that ain't easy task but we hodler don't have choice with patience and time we will get there either it comes early or late

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Many people in cryptocurrency recently are canvassing for people to stop holding and start selling.  What we need to realise is that holding is like sowing,  it will eventually pay of if you seed stay under the ground!
HODLing is not like sowing. Staking your coins is like sowing because they actually grow. Cryptocurrencies are cyclical. In its short 10 year history, BTC has had 3 bear markets where it lost over 80% of its value. If you sold your 1 BTC last Christmas when everyone was buying and stayed in cash until now when everyone is selling you would be able to buy 5 BTC with that money. If you are brave enough to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing you will make a lot more money than HODLing.

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

I also hope that all those who adhere to the Hodl tactics will win a lot when the market starts another reversal!
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

Maybe you can trade it and do some day trading on binance, bitfinex, or bittrex? Do something despite of the current market, and observe the downtrend since there is still an uptrend here because of buyers, so you can still make profit out of it.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

if it is profitable, everyone will do the hodl to get a big profit, but if done for a long time this will definitely be profitable.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

Your friends are right, HODL is for the braves. We can lose everything or gain more money. I hope we took the right decision.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

Yep, let's hope that the market will recover in the next year, holding is only way to earn profit with this bad condition of the market so we will be rewarded soon if we keep hold.

viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Yep, let's hope that the market will recover in the next year, holding is only way to earn profit with this bad condition of the market so we will be rewarded soon if we keep hold.
actually holding to long wasnt good for our asset value.except  we are ready to accept its risk from this movement.cryptocurrency moved with high volatility and if we wasnt true holder we could be panic.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

If you not brave you can sell your bitcoin or altcoin, only for brave could hold and keep save their asset until price is back to higher, many investor have panic and sell at lower price because always afraid with bitcoin or altcoin price drop and dump.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

saving coins that we have when the price is down, it requires a struggle that is not easy because, holding back the air to be angry, and must be patient to save coins and wait for the price to return, and actually we also need support from the people around us to be strong.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

There is no way to force holders to sell their crypto as there are some very long term holders that never care about the price in 2 years or even more from now.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

We're here because we are hesitant and stupid or we have no time for it and our portfolio is a small amount of our investments we won't regret! In fact, we had to sell and buy at lower prices!

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

hold not just about brave and not. It is about a decision strategy to be able to get profit from crypto. then just getting the losses and a decline happens, then hold for the long term would be better. may indeed be tasted old and sometimes making doubt to hold.
You are right. Holding coins and tokens must be based on an analysis. Not always holding the coin profitable, and vice versa. A strong person is capable of surviving fud and is confident with his own analysis, with various risks.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:56:21 PM

I think that it is now in crypto only the most brave and patient. And all our efforts will be rewarded during the new bullrun. I think we will have to wait a little longer, everything will start closer to the second half of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: