Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL for only the brave !?  (Read 22067 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

hold not just about brave and not. It is about a decision strategy to be able to get profit from crypto. then just getting the losses and a decline happens, then hold for the long term would be better. may indeed be tasted old and sometimes making doubt to hold.

In reality, the majority of the people, who call themselves hodlers ( they guys who are not going to sell the crypto even when the bulls appear) are very rich guys. And they are smart, but not so brave.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrea_Zeta100

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

HODL only for the strong of heart  Grin Grin
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

It is not only for braves but for those who have vision or trust in the project of the token or coin they are holding.  They are visionaries that knows in due time they will be rewarded for having patience and mostly they have extra fund for daily living.  Any of those first mentions without the last one, we cannot hodl. 
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

If Bitcoin or Altcoins were not sold earlier, there is no point in getting rid of them now when tokens value has decreased by 90 percent. It is better to be patient and hold, because there is more likelihood that the market will turn around than continue falling now. If look at the objective factors, the number of Bitcoin network transactions increases, despite the decline in the BTC price. The number of search queries in Google has also increased dramatically. It seems to me that the trend reversal is coming.
If it turns out that the loss is 90% or more, then this is not brave, but stupidity. However, the bravest are not very often clever Grin.
The fact that the number of transactions increases does not guarantee growth in the near future. Rather, it could be preparation for the next big dump.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

HOLD is not only for those who are brave but this is also for those who believe in crypto and I'm one of people who believe in crypto (don't panic to sell) and will continue to hold all assets that I 've

Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

HODL only for the strong of heart  Grin Grin

lol  Grin Grin Grin
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

I think that until this month, keep not was no sense in this year. Now it all depends on how fast Bitcoin can start to grow, but I'm still confident that it will fall for now.

manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

It must be understood that the crypto market remains rather volatile. Therefore, we must not miss the chance to use this opportunity for profitable investments and income generation. After all, now you can buy some reliable cryptocurrencies at a very low price, while the market is going through hard times.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

I don't really think HODL for now is for the reason of bravery, the market situation will not allow any good thinking investor to sell off anything with the current market position so everyone will definitely be playing the HODL game for now and hope we have a better crypto price trend in 2019.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

to be a crypto currency trader we must be prepared with all the risks, including hold, holding is not only for brave people in holding back.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

You must be sure what you HODL so hold some shitcoins wouldnt be rewarded any so in my opinion at first we must decide what to Hodl then start do it but yep you need some brave for hodl as not everyone can see how his money from 1000s $ goes to 10 and keep them and wait ,all smart Holders wait for good reawrd.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

passion and confidence in the potential of crypto that can provide good profit in the future makes me dare to HOLD crypto until the value is satisfying for me, there is no reason to sell at this time when prices fall and make me loss
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

I think that until this month, keep not was no sense in this year. Now it all depends on how fast Bitcoin can start to grow, but I'm still confident that it will fall for now.

until now, bitcoin is still at a cheaper and cheaper price than last week. in my opinion this will be a difficult year for bitcoin growth, and the hope for all investors is next year for the pump to hit the market

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

Last time events make it clear that cryptomarket is still very unstable. And it is necessary to learn more and more about many clues during trading on the stocks. Such knowledge is even more needed than an understanding of crypto technology.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
units of can be only hold , I think only can be to store fundamental coin , which will evolve and of course worker product, Ah and steel nerves)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

Holding in crypto is truly for the brave because imagine watching your portfolio going down to as low as 200%. It's only the brave who can accommodate this.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

Holding is the best thing to do at this moment and yes it is for the brave as it is not easy doing that, someone will say it is easier said than done. It will be more easy to do if you have other source of income so that you will just put your mind away from money from cryptocurrency and hold.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

HOLDING TOO MUCH IS NOT GOOD. Holding without the knowledge is not bravery but stupidity.
Never hold your belongings 100 percent, make a way on how you can make more tokens by using the other half of it while the 50 percent is on hold.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

I agree with you. A lot of investors suffered who entered the crypt at the beginning of the year, the fall on most tokens was more than 10 times. At the moment, there is nothing left but to keep your tokens, selling at current prices does not make sense, it’s better to keep to the last!
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Holding is the best thing to do at this moment and yes it is for the brave as it is not easy doing that, someone will say it is easier said than done. It will be more easy to do if you have other source of income so that you will just put your mind away from money from cryptocurrency and hold.
And what if the main income is cryptocurrency? how should we hold then? now it's hard to just quit crypto and start working

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: