Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL for only the brave !?  (Read 22067 times)
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
holding is truely for brave and for sure holders will get rich someday, because we all knoen that cryptocurrency have a great potential in the future, im peacefuly holding because i know that it will recover and still recover after its dump. Just keep trusting and holding your assets.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Hodl is a best terms that is meant to be used during the bull season hodling does not pay during the bearish season it's a bad idea,  I'm sure majority will have learned from what the market had done to them,  either you are brave or not if you hodl the wrong coin during bear market you are doing yourself

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

yep, HODL is for strong hands, but you should be wise picking altcoins that you want to HODL for long term so you will not regret at the end.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I think holding is someone who has hope and confidence in the future. The market is not over and it is impossible to die in the near term, the market can still grow and become an opportunity to profit.

luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

holding is truely for brave and for sure holders will get rich someday, because we all knoen that cryptocurrency have a great potential in the future, im peacefuly holding because i know that it will recover and still recover after its dump. Just keep trusting and holding your assets.

That's how I'm going to hold it. I believe that the usual coin will have access to very high prices one day. Maybe 1 year after this date maybe 5 years I keep patiently waiting.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

I think holding is someone who has hope and confidence in the future. The market is not over and it is impossible to die in the near term, the market can still grow and become an opportunity to profit.
We have only 2 possibilities that could happen with crypto,  either to dried up or grow higher.  This 2 things will test us how we trusted into this and it surely true believers will survive by then.  We aren't all entitled for this as we seek fulfilment in our life,  crypto isn't for all of us as I know.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

very true what you say in your opinion because in my opinion as an investor who has confidence and patience will have hope for the future and in situations and circumstances like this investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

we have seen the growth of bitcoin from previous years, until now the price movement of bitcoin has been able to provide a green light for everyone to be able to feel the benefits of investing in it, even though this year the bitcoin price movement has decreased more often. but if we can hold it in the long run, of course, bitcoin can provide greater profits in the future
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

This has been re-echo several times on this forum, now is the best time to keep HOLDING, because the bull run will commence after now, It will be a great disaster to give up at this critical time when we are close to the bull run, 2018 was mainly for correction , hopefully 2019 will be the moment we are waiting for.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

The brave guys are ready to hold crypto for years to gain more ROi.
This hold isn't for anyone, but only for those who have enough patience!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

HODL can have a lot of meaning to a person depending on his/her perspective. HODL might mean a stupid thing to some person as this is a risky move to play especially in this cryptocurrency space. Others might think that HOLD is a smart move because of how the price of Bitcoin moves from pennies to thousands.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

I am sure that it will be so, the main thing is to watch carefully and not fall into hysterics, endurance and the stoicity of the bravest will be rewarded! but of course one faith is not enough Cheesy Wink
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

HODLing is certainly for the brave, you are taking all the risk up upon to you, you'll have to take the chances whether it'll slip up upon your hands or you'll be able to HODL successfully until you have found the perfect price that is possible on your radar. And HODLing is not simple, you'll have to be a good observant since the price can go up or down at any kind of moment.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

In my case, HODL is a forced tactic, because I do not have enough knowledge in the crypto market. The total dollar value of my crypto coins has fallen many times in recent times. I believe that the cryptocurrency will not die, it has a great prospect, and I can only wait with patience for the bull market.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

Hodling fits well for lazy or very busy people who doesnt want to spend their time trading or just dont have enough time for it. Anyway, sooner or later they will make profits:)
It is these positive opinions about HOLD that I always support, because this is a real way out of the current situation on the market. On the whole, this is a universal solution. Therefore, I also think that this decision will bring money in the end.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

Earning money by hodl season was last year, right now it's just losing money. If you want to make money less than 2 years you should find a new way.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

I think that for the year only those people remained on the cryptocurrency market who can rightly be called "Braveheart". It is very difficult to keep coins and see how they are getting cheaper every day, not every person can HODL it.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

i have a lot of coins and it is pain for me seeing crypto going to the hell. Some of coins lost 95% of value and it is nothing! I don't know what to do next!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

Yes!
Of course, for some people who lose too much money, they will feel anxious. If ever bought ETH prices> $ 500 ... then, of course, the hold is the better choice for the moment.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

it's true, now I see that even the most stable holders have left a minimum of coins in their wallets. the most reliable
and projects, with a good team and good capital, seem so reliable - and every day some such coin turns out to be a scam

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: