Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL for only the brave !?  (Read 22070 times)
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
It is indeed for the 'brave' ones. Many people have sold their holdings due to the continuous negative market behavior. The market value of cryptos are no longer increasing at this moment which worries them the most and triggers their desire to be 'safe' through selling early. But to think that there are many investors who are still holding and believing, I think it would make sense to do the same thing because huge reward would be earned once started from being patient.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

There are people who do not want to believe in hodling any longer, because of their experiences and encounters in the crypto space. My believe is that, it requires some forms of research and which can make them to take the bold step. This time to me, is even a good time to invest and hodl.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

I totally agree with you. I have a few coins in my wallet, which I will keep for a long time, since it takes several years for these companies to develop, I think that all coins should be kept for at least a year.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

I think that 2019 will bring the long-awaited growth, but not immediately. I think that the peak of the cryptocurrency market will have at the end of summer early autumn. In any case, strong growth is expected in 2019, so you should think about investing in cryptocurrencies.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

I hope so. Some of what we have done is at least not in vain. We must be patient and hold on. Prices will be higher and we will all get wages from our efforts. I can only think positively and hope that everything goes forward so we rise from despair and all will pay off when we see the market is green.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

In my case, HODL is a forced tactic, because I do not have enough knowledge in the crypto market. The total dollar value of my crypto coins has fallen many times in recent times. I believe that the cryptocurrency will not die, it has a great prospect, and I can only wait with patience for the bull market.
Some of us may be forced to do so in order to avoid loses but if they are too desperate to make money then let them have it. It is their will to choose what they want their crypto, but for us HODLers, we should keep on holding till the day of the bull market comes.

Accumulating as many tokens as we could during this dip is essential.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

I really hope so) The main thing is to have good coins in the investment portfolio, otherwise the long-awaited increase in prices will not please you, because your investments will not grow in price)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

I would like to believe that everything is exactly so that the expectation in the end is not for fools) to Leave with a huge minus from the crypto currency does not make sense, we can only wait and believe

sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

The cryptocurrency market loves the patient. Here it is necessary to be able to be patient. If you are impatient, you can lose a lot. In the long run if you are patient you can get good opportunities.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

I really hope so) The main thing is to have good coins in the investment portfolio, otherwise the long-awaited increase in prices will not please you, because your investments will not grow in price)
Many were leaving crypto cause it never give them.of what they wanted. It never please them when they started crypto investment and even losing their money.  Crypto isn't the place for everyone and yes only brave and have strong faith towards crypto will only survive.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

You don't need to be brave to hold your coins, because there are a lot of people that simply don't know about money management and they don't know how to trade and buy ICO
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

HODL is for the brave - or for the desperate. Once your asset has lost 99% of its value your only desperate choice is to HODL. Too late for being brave. You are brave when you HODL an asset which has lost up to 50%.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

Long-term retention of cryptocurrency, not only for the brave, but for the stupid. By the example of this year, we can be sure that a long-term retention of cryptocurrency will not always be profitable. Therefore, along with a long retention, it is still necessary to periodically sell and buy a cryptocurrency in the period of its large rises or falls in price.
You should not expect too high prices, Bitcoin holders are also now able.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

I think Hold is our form not to sell coins because we want big profits. Indeed, Hold is a brave thing because not all coins can grow in the future. And this has happened so much that future coins are declining and cannot grow.

kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

it all depend on what cryptocurrency are you holding on. it was not stupid to hold on to the one of your trust project. Some of coin might need several years to success or some might need to recover like bitcoin that has fall badly. In long term we only trust only at a solid project not all will be succeed but it more better waiting for it to spike rather then playing buy and sell. in the end losing.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Well, If we are compacted with enough knowledge about technical analysis and fundamental analysis, there's nothing we can fear about in HODLing our desire coins. But, relying only on the news and price doesn't really help.
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

I don't see the point in investing in well-known coins now. It is best to make an investment portfolio of cheap coins.
lisa951

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

I don't see the point in investing in well-known coins now. It is best to make an investment portfolio of cheap coins.

Guys, could you tell me what any exchange with large choice rare and cheap coins!
qalyyk

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Guys, could you tell me what any exchange with large choice rare and cheap coins!

I can recommend an excellent exchange, which every day add new coins, which are not present on other exchanges. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

Earning money by hodl season was last year, right now it's just losing money. If you want to make money less than 2 years you should find a new way.
A new way is to create efficient projects and collect investors' money on them? Do you want that? I think that today this is probably not the best thing that you can imagine today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: