Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL for only the brave !?  (Read 22069 times)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:19:26 AM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
I think its better to say that for people or investors who aim for long term investment will hodl their coins/altcoins for sure. Only hodlers win 100% and earn a lot of profits but it will definitely take a very long time before hitting a double or maybe a 5x profits.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:26:01 AM

I think that's the only right decision right now. You should not give up cryptocurrency and lose hope despite the bearish market. You must continue to keep your coins and buy more new ones. Your cryptocurrency portfolio should be ready when the new bullrun starts.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:26:17 AM

Yes, hodl only for true believers. But it is not the worst time to hodl now as crypto market is not at its peak. Trading for a short term can be very difficult and you need the time to do it properly.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:42:17 PM

Yes, hodl only for true believers. But it is not the worst time to hodl now as crypto market is not at its peak. Trading for a short term can be very difficult and you need the time to do it properly.
At times like these, HODL is not the most profitable option, just can you make good money on trading or buying for a short period of time

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:51:41 AM

Hope will be rewarded. It sounds very optimistic, but the dynamics of Bitcoin growth that started this year suggests the opposite, it is likely that the growth rate of Bitcoin this year will be such that it will not bring the slightest relief to any of the investors, and we will forced to wait another year or two.

VasyaPupkin

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:42:15 AM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
I think even for the insane, it is now impossible to predict how this or that coin will behave. It is clear that stable alts will continue to grow and develop, but I want to add something new and competitive in the portfolio.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:50:30 AM

HODL for only the brave  Huh

Well, I myself is hodling not that much but I am not afraid on the possible outcome it can give me, still I am waiting for a good market where I can sell token that I personally hold. I think it will going to be sad if people are just giving up because of news and hype not really researching something about a project in a good way.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:10:11 AM

Yes, you are correct. Only brave people can hold. It is not that I am luring investors to do so. It is only for them to reap much profit. As cryptocurrency will not disappear, nothing will happen if you hold your holdings for a bit longer. Otherwise, you will add to your loss. I think cryptocurrency will become stable and strong further with coins reaching the moon.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:14:25 AM

Hodl doesn't make any sense. Most times we hodl, it turns to nothing in our wallets let's say you joined crypto late 2017 and early 2018,bought eth at 1200$, joined the hodl gang that landed you at 86$ per Eth isn't that a heavy loss. Cut loss when you can take profit when you see it.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:28:29 PM

I will agree with that. Its not just for the brave but also for the patient. I've been holding already for a long time now and hopefully we all be rewarded for this. In this type of crypto market, I don't see any other option but to hodl. Its the only logical thing to do but the real problem is until when we are going to hold. Hopefully this year is the end of our holding.
starplaks

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:35:49 PM

That's for sure, hodl is the most suitable policy in this market, because in such a market selling your assets is not the best idea!
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:21:20 PM

I think Hodl is for the People who have other sources of Income , Basically for the People who Invested the amount of money which they afford to loose and who believes in the Industry deeply. Yes One need to be really brave to hodl in a weak market.
Otherwise, it can not be, all the others have already left the crypto currency, so the further, the more reliable the group of investors remains in the crypto currency

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:40:27 PM

The most important thing is that this courage be rewarded in the end. Then all those holding their coins will truly be called brave.
Otherwise, we will all be stupid.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:49:54 PM

The most important thing is that this courage be rewarded in the end. Then all those holding their coins will truly be called brave.
Otherwise, we will all be stupid.
And what strategies can be today? If you are confident in the prospects of this or that project, then in order to get good results, you need to leave coins for long-term storage. But when choosing a project, you need to be careful enough, because the cryptocurrency market is in such a state that it will be very difficult for everyone to develop.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:56:08 PM

I do not support this long-term investment strategy because it will not bring you any good

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:03:42 PM

As practice shows, the HODL strategy does not work on short and medium time intervals. Will there be a coin in 2-3 years? I'm not sure that many altcoins will survive this time period.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:55:37 AM

A lot of people seem to dump their token as soon as the token loses it market value. You  an tell such people don't have an  depth knowledge of how the crypto market works, because like other market , the crypto market has it own ups and downs. If the token value is low now, the value can pump up at any time. It all about taking calculated risk. In the end there will be reward for HODL.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:21:43 AM

I don't think so, sometimes someone becomes a holder and investor because of an accident, because they are late selling it and many people are better to keep it until prices up again. HODL is not for brave but HODL for patient people.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:25:38 AM

I support, of course, a HODL must be rewarded for his patience and endurance) Thanks to HODL, we will be able to resist a bearish trend and help the course start moving upwards. So let's guys be a little more tolerant and will not sell our cryptoactives.

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:33:27 PM

Long-term investments have their pitfalls, such as volatility. If you are trading at the same time, you can also increase the number of coins a little, both during the growth and during the fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: