Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

I know 2018 has been a pain in ass for most people in the space and do want to forget it, but there is a great lesson to be learn this year, because I know the market rally will still come over again and if we fail to prepare for it, we will just be like moving around a circle, for me the next big rally will be after 2020 BTC rally and 2019 is just going to build up the sound foundation for it

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

2018 was a tough test for all of us. And I'm sorry to say that a large number of ours have passed this test. 2019 is a year of hope for all of us. I think we have still time to go moon. So don't hurry. We have to wait calmly.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Now maximum bounty campaign scam and maximum ico failed due to market declination. So I don't nothing but holding my reserve bitcoin and ethereum and waiting for market feedback.
indeed for now the situation is like that, so we also have to be very careful - taking steps to fear later instead of falling into the wrong direction, projects that are now scam are also increasing a lot,  and in 2019 I hope that the fraudulent project will be deleted immediately.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 723

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

2018 was a tough test for all of us. And I'm sorry to say that a large number of ours have passed this test. 2019 is a year of hope for all of us. I think we have still time to go moon. So don't hurry. We have to wait calmly.
Everyone expects the best next year because this year has become a nightmare for all traders, next year depends on the market movement that will be the final year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

no one knows what happened tomorrow, all predictions that occurred this year were wrong.
I personally just surrender and wait for a miracle to occur in market crypto.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Everyone expects the best next year because this year has become a nightmare for all traders, next year depends on the market movement that will be the final year.
I doubt that he is final year , it's hard to say what next year will either rise or fall , but I'm certainly more inclined to think that the price will be able to recover

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

We used to day the same for the 4th quarter of 2018. A lot of people had high hopes since historically, this is the time when the market surges forward. Let's see though. I just don't expect it to be all sudden. Probably by mid year or the latter half we'll see a change of trend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

I was always ready for such a scenario, because there was already something similar. Now I'm just waiting for the market to recover.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

I will continue to wait in 2019 as well. The altcoins prices so cheap right now. That's why I'm going to sell some of the tokens I won from bounty campaigns. And I'm going to try to buy this cheap altcoins. I will try to expand my portfolio in the first three months of 2019. And I will continue to expect the price of Bitcoin to rise to $ 50000.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

I already prepared for the worst case scenario so i didn't lose that much. I splitted my capital that i got from profit last year in the first place before reinvest in 2018 so if the market kept dropping, i could buy with my second phase capital. Don't always expect for the good things to happen but also the bad things.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

Surviving in this called bearmarket in this year is not easy to face, from some predictions made to announce about the value of bitcoin upto what we actually seeing by now, the only one thing i decided to do when i saw the trend is to hold, i have no choice because i want to survive and dont want to lose any assets i have. Bear market force me to hold thats is the truth.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

just do it like the previous year, maybe 2019 we only get a little surprise from cryptocurrency
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

I think we've already seen the worst of crypto this year..

IMO in Q1 2019 coins will be at the same levels as they are now, but then on Q2+ the market will enter into a bull mode. It's about time. Because the opposite alternative is crypto to be vanished.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Indeed, this year was not the best in the history of the existence of cryptocurrencies, but I personally believe in their future and that the market will soon recover, so I still keep my tokens.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

This has been a great depression for us. We thought that this year will be like the previous year which have been a great year for cryptocurrency. It should serve us a lesson that we will not have the best year every time. Just hold on for a little longer. We will see the light again soon.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

Hold and hope for the better market conditions. What else can we do at such a falling market? Every coin worths almost zero at the moment and I see no signs of the green market till now. I have big hopes for the next year.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

A lot of speculation are coming about the bull run next year and I too believe in it, also I went through few articles where a lot of expects predicted there might  be a bull run next year. But this is a wonderful opportunity to make investment once the market pumps you can make them a good profit.   
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Thanks Guys
I think our market will stabilize and grow slowly in 2019. The world economy is in serious trouble and whales are being affected. We are like that and we can not do anything else.
But I still work in this market for another 10 years. I know our market will grow back in the same way as the internet.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

For the year 2018, the most advantageous were those who made bounty campaigns, because they did not invest in their own pocket and made some profit, be it small. But the big winners were all investors, but only those who planned their long-term investment. The crypto market does not make short-term profits, but very rarely. Whoever decides to invest in the crypto market must have patience. The year 2019 will look like the one in 2018 and will be a year of investment.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Bear market teaches us that we have to be prepared for everything to happen  and to the opposite of it. The crypto market is unpredictable
and despite this was not my first bear market  experience, but still I was not prepared for it. Lessons learned.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: