Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2897 times)
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

What to do about 2019? Nothing, we can just sit now and wait till there's hope for us to unleash our holdings in the market. That is because the current market situation is tempting but do not sell at this rate, we should further wait till the market value of altcoins and bitcoins increases.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

I think I am able to survive this unexpected Bear market because of the reserve fund I am holding, aside from that, I have a source of income outside cryptocurrency.  I am able to sell 1/4 of my holding during the peak last Dec. 2017, if am failed to sell it that time, I am not sure what would have happen.  I guess I still have the luxury to wait until mid of 2019, probably by that time, the market had already recover.
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

like the previous prediction, everyone predicts the end of 2018, then they change it to the beginning of 2019, but I see market recovery taking years time.
I also estimate that the end of this year the market will be difficult to stabilize and the conditions will be even more complicated, whether until when but, I hope for the coming year the market can recover so that everyone can make transactions again comfortably without interruption.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

I don't see anything we can do, unless you are among the whales, then you can talk of what to do. it is only God that can tell what 2019 will look like, every other saying is just assumption.

Yes it is, and I'm assuming it's 'price will recover in early 2019' and this will be known, even though it's just assumed but I think people will pass on that information and maybe There are some who will believe, and people will believe. Do you believe that?  Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
Those who predicted 50,000$ for one bitcoin they predicted that this price would not be now, but later, in a few years. The prediction may come true. I believe in the growth of bitcoin to such heights.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

2019 will be the year of bans, laws , legislations AND TAXES AGAINST CRYPTO.

2019 will be worst than 2018.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

I don't see anything we can do, unless you are among the whales, then you can talk of what to do. it is only God that can tell what 2019 will look like, every other saying is just assumption.

Yes it is, and I'm assuming it's 'price will recover in early 2019' and this will be known, even though it's just assumed but I think people will pass on that information and maybe There are some who will believe, and people will believe. Do you believe that?  Roll Eyes
I certainly believe that, because there are many people who have predicted it and who knows it can become a reality so that in 2019 there will be many people who can make transactions easily and many people hope that in 2019 there will be many new coins that can bring success.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

I am looking forward to see some risings in 2019. I am not afraid to invest. I invested this month in ethereum because the price of eth now is amazing.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reach $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
That's true, a lot of predictions coming out after bitcoin reaches the last all-time high. A lot of people say it will go up high more so that many investors put their money in bitcoin but some of those investors put up their money with scammers. So they scammed and a lot of them get lose and bankrupt. In the next year which is 2019, let's just be more careful on where should we invest and be open in a lot of possibilities. Don't believe those fake news around the internet.
Automaticbae

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

I used to think about this before, but 2018 have seen the worse in my opinion because we have seen bans, laws and many external bodies intervening in the crypto space. It will get better in 2019 because 2018 there were a lot of downs and 2018 will be the year of recovering for cryptocurrency enthusiasts.  
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Thanks Guys
this year was a great teacher, you are right. how could we missed the signs, though... i didn't survive, or rather, i had my loses all right. but it wasn't as painful as it could be because i knew the market was unstable

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

I certainly keep all my tokens now and do not sell, but of course I keep the money now I think in 2019 you need to wait and look at the market and if the market turns around and go bullish trend you can buy coins

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

Thanks Guys
I am used to the market going down.. this isn't news to me anymore.. when it drops.. I'll just try not to look at cmc... and wait for whenever it recovers
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Stay calm and wait for the better market. What else are we supposed to do? The market is manipulated by whales and it does not matter what we want. We can only believe and be pretty patient to achieve our financial goals.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

I don't think the market would recovery soon.
86% capacity was gone.
might take at least 3 years for it to take the balance back.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

2019 will be the big year of rebound in the market.
We must collect now many great tokens in the market as it is really low in price.
2019 will give us big leap and it will make the market better. bear season will not stay forever and we should ready for the bulls to come.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

I am optimistic about 2019. I will give a few arguments why the market will turn around.
1) York Stock Exchange announced it will offer cryptocurrency custodial services and a Bitcoin futures contract;
2) Goldman Sachs announced it’s opening an institutional crypto trading desk, and spent $300 million to acquire Poloniex, a top cryptocurrency exchange;
3) Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK continue to lead their regions in crypto-friendly regulation
4) Mastercard  filed a patent for a cryptocurrency fractional reserve system
5) the SEC continues to deliberate on a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund
6) Bakkt
https://hackernoon.com/marketcycle-4e5407d0c68
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

when market is experiencing a lot of price declines many people predict that prices will improve by the end of 2018 but fact that the end of the year is experiencing a lot of decline and now many people predict 2019 will experience price increases and I don't know what will happen in 2019 will experience price increase or not because at the moment I can only keep quiet, hold all coins that I've and wait patiently

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

the best investments are often made in this downtrend market
so I think, in 2019, I would make some other investments and wait for 3 years, to see what it would bring back to me.
hope we all be lucky
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

For the sake of interest, I read forecasts for 2018 made at the end of 2017. And what do I see? No one predicted the fall of the cryptocurrency market. All experts predicted the growth of both Bitcoin and absolutely all coins. As a result, a surprise was waiting for all of us!
I want to say that we do not know what will happen in 2019. Reading predictions is useless. Now there is only one way out - to wait and see how the market will show itself in the future.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: