Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

This year is a great year for me and as you said most of us don't prepare for it but the good thing about human is just we always made adjustment in situation that we find ourselves even if we don't prepare for it. As for me, I engage in more things outside Cryptocurrency and that's how an surviving.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

I believe that at the beginning of the year, the price can again go to the bottom and this will be the last stage of the cryptocurrency market drawdown. I expect in 2019 again the growth of cryptocurrency prices and the emergence of demand for ISO

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

For this year, the rules of the game have changed. Many realized that to sit and wait does not bring profit, but only brings great losses. Strategy HODL is no longer working. This situation forced me to go into trading. On small fluctuations, you can earn a little.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

I expect that in 2019 we will finally start growing and society will begin to accept Bitcoin massively. But before that, we can again test the level of $ 3000.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

The following year, you need to work even more, with this fall, many rested taking a stand by position. I think next year will be better! The main thing to invest in good projects!
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

I think the end of 2018 will be on a high note. Cryptos already started to go green and if the trend of last 24 hours can be followed then i believe things can change very quickly because this is crypto world we are talking about.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

I suppose all we can do is wait and continue to buy promising assets at low prices when the opportunity arises. For this, it is necessary to master trading skills and study technical analysis.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

The following year, you need to work even more, with this fall, many rested taking a stand by position. I think next year will be better! The main thing to invest in good projects!
This is a good decision to invest in project with Great potentials with that we will be able to reap good profits. Well i have been able to throw some fiats into some projects that i think might do well in 2019 and i hope those investments bring good benefits for me in the nearest future.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

I think the end of 2018 will be on a high note. Cryptos already started to go green and if the trend of last 24 hours can be followed then i believe things can change very quickly because this is crypto world we are talking about.
Now it is unlikely that something will change in the market , I think we will continue to fall , and during this time I think we should try to buy more cryptocurrency and in the future it can bring you a lot of money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
paradigmaV

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

The main thing is not to make sudden movements, especially if you are new to crypto. This year was terrible, but it gave us a lot of experience. The crypto is still very young and the market is just starting to grow. I am confident in the bright future of crypto. There have been several major falls in ten years and the market has survived. We made a lot of mistakes, but made a lot of useful conclusions for ourselves)).
wattson

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

I don't think 2019 would be easy. But there will be a bull run - that's for sure. I don't think this bear market can last for more than 2 years - that's impossible now. The most possible scenario is slow falling till summer and then sudden huge growth with some good news. Maybe we will see some countries accepting crypto or something, who knows...
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

I think what you need to do is reevaluate everything that happened this 2018. We have so many learnings gained with our experiences and we should not commit the same mistakes for 2019. Preparing yourself for 2019 is one of our main goal of anything will happen at least we are ready.
internacrypto

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

I totally believe every 2-4 years bitcoin price will be increased such previous chart. It now to be crashed, only increase to $6000 I think. So buy more at this time to investment long-term
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

I realized that my deposit of altcoins started to melt away like the air in 2018. I also understood that the strategy "Hold" stopped working, only the Trading would give much more opportunities. This is exactly the thing that started to bear fruit in 2018!
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

I know the market cap of the market in the future will increase, but it will take a period of 3 to 5 years to happen what you are saying. Bitcoin reached $ 50k, now I only expect the following year the market will gradually recover, and Bitcoin returns to about $ 10k.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

There will be so many things to do in 2019 and I think it'll not too different with 2018 Smiley). We still need to live, need to earn money, need to find out good cryptocurrency to invest, good ICO projects and bounty campaigns as well Smiley. Beside I think we'll have to keep holding too Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████