Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:56:52 AM

I think it is worth continuing to work, the cryptocurrency cycle will sooner or later make a new turn, which means that if you continue your activity in the crypto market you will not miss the trend change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1214

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:01:33 AM

I am waiting for the time when prices will start to grow on the Crypto market,the  all coins that interested me I have already bought, now I am waiting, I really hope that the prices will be green.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:14:34 AM

in 2018, many coins failed, most of which were returned to investors because they could not fight to win prices in 2018, and many projects run for one year for ico. I live in 2018 by spending all the altcoins that I have and selling them to the market without waiting for the bulls to run the market. and in 2019 I will fight again to invest and hunt for tokens.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:16:57 AM

I think this year will be the year for the development of our investment and most of the time the prediction will not go right way but at the hope of mine was saying at the end of the Year will be the most useful for us.
That's right.2019 will be the year of the present formation and appearance of ready-working projects related to cryptocurrency.I do not doubt the cryptocurrency for a minute and all 2019 year I will work as hard as previous years.Once infected with the idea of cryptocurrency is difficult to give it up or forget! Cool.
it seems like that, even though the market conditions are still not good due to the tidal wave that was carried out last year but now it has started to improve, and we can only be positive thinking for the development of cryptocurrency this year going forward.
It will be much better if we can put the more money to buy the cheap altcoins. When the bull will comeback and there will be a huge increase on the price of crypto. It's just the matter of time dude and this will become a very interesting thing.

Cheap Altcoin doesn't necessarily experience price increases, you know that many altcoins die because they don't survive. especially in this year's bearish period, many altcoins may die or fail to survive, this year use your money to buy trusted coins
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:24:09 AM

I am waiting for the time when prices will start to grow on the Crypto market,the  all coins that interested me I have already bought, now I am waiting, I really hope that the prices will be green.
Without good reason, the value of coins will not start to grow-need a strong reason, such as the legalization of the cryptocurrency industry, or the SEC should leave the cryptocurrency alone and approve the launch of bitcoin-ETF.
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:05:24 PM

Without good reason, the value of coins will not start to grow-need a strong reason, such as the legalization of the cryptocurrency industry, or the SEC should leave the cryptocurrency alone and approve the launch of bitcoin-ETF.
nothing is impossible so you have to be optimistic and always try your best and always pray that our hopes will all come true soon.
no Crypto movement can be set or no one knows.
market movements can change at any time, and believe the nature of the natural market and the market will definitely rise.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:24:55 PM

Yes, besides waiting at this time, I also practiced trading to be better in the future, because in 2018 I suffered heavy losses from Bitcoin trading. Hopefully this year's prices will rise again.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:03:06 PM

focus on your real work this year there won't be a bull run and I don't think there will be bearish either.
now all we need to do is continue to invest buy more digital asset.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:05:20 PM

now in 2019 and the market is not so good, all you have to do is wait until the market gets better but if you have money, you can try investing in altcoins or try to switch to trading, maybe this can help increase revenue rather than no revenue at all.
I see the market in 2019 looks a bit better than 2018. The price of bitcoin and altcoin has risen in the last few day, and so far the price has not been dumped like previous times. I expect the market will continue to go up in March and the following months, ending our fears for this market

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:10:41 PM

now in 2019 and the market is not so good, all you have to do is wait until the market gets better but if you have money, you can try investing in altcoins or try to switch to trading, maybe this can help increase revenue rather than no revenue at all.
I see the market in 2019 looks a bit better than 2018. The price of bitcoin and altcoin has risen in the last few day, and so far the price has not been dumped like previous times. I expect the market will continue to go up in March and the following months, ending our fears for this market

What do you mean a bit better than 2018? Of course majority of the coins has lost so much value in 2018 so there's no more room to go down as some have lost like 90% already.

That's why you will hear some members preaching that this should be the perfect time to accumulate and be ready for the next boom. I don't know if people are heeding this call, because it's a hard decision to make. However, if you're in for the long haul, then then take advantage of the situation, but if you're not comfortable, then stay out and wait till the next bull run to make money, just saying.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:00:22 PM

Things to do this year are working hard in cryptocurrency because nowadays many bounties that are good will always work and that ICOs are true and legit. so investors need to be hard-working in finding the ico that will be there investments.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:04:47 PM

Start your 2019 with a plan and always have a back up plan. Always be ready because 2019 is a long journey for us. The rise and fall of coins lately has left everyone with a particular thought of pulling out or having faith that it will rise again.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:21:06 PM

what we have to do in 2019 is to build a better strategy so that we can still survive in crypto under any conditions and I am sure in 2019 there will be new surprises from the crypto world and hopefully the market conditions will improve so that the crypto world will be crowded again.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:30:56 PM

Everyone has now become a hodler thanks to 2018. But I have a feeling many people will sell off at $10k (if btc price ever gets back up there again). As I am now, I have no fear. I will continue to hodl

RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

I will start investing some of my savings into ETH and NEO in 2019 and hold it for 1 year. I will sell them when 2019 ends and with the current market, I believe I will be profitable at the end of the year

Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:34:43 PM

Well i just start to join some bounty and keep on holding my coins until the price high again.
I think the end of this year, the cryptocurrency will rise higher than last year. So i decided to invest more coins to earn more profit too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:35:51 PM

2018 was not a good year for ICO’S & bounties, most of campaigns didn’t pay to their participants & converted to scam.
So in my opinion you have to choose any campaign or bounty in 2019 very carefully which you think having a good idea & perfect team.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:43:08 PM

My opinion seems to me that, on the whole, it will not change, because now there are a huge number of followers who will still support cryptocurrency, regardless of the fate of the financial sector as a whole.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:55:50 PM

Only the best thing to do in the bear market is patience until market will recover.
I think the market has finished to drop... it like more stable, now.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:37:45 PM

my opinion why I can survive as long as the market bad in 2018 is because I believe and lack knowledge. so I believe if the market will improve, and because my knowledge is lacking about what will happen to the market, I just stand by and wait for what will happen and learn about market movements.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: