Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 04:09:39 AM

Keep doing trading on crypto market because we are already near with bull market, from the historical trend of crypto market the longest bear market is in 1,5 years so there are possibility bull market will start in next 4 or 5 month. No reason to left this market because bull market will sure coming later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:43:53 AM

Keep doing trading on crypto market because we are already near with bull market, from the historical trend of crypto market the longest bear market is in 1,5 years so there are possibility bull market will start in next 4 or 5 month. No reason to left this market because bull market will sure coming later.
no one knows what will happen in the future and we can only hope but don't expect too much.
You can do anything that can produce what you especially need to focus on to succeed.
the market can recover so start now a variety of activities so that if the market has risen you can get big profits.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:49:38 AM

Hoping what you said will come in the next few months since all of us are tired with this bear, personally in this kind of situation minimizing my trade is one of my strategy, I also make some research and watching tutorials in the youtube on how to win your trade so in mynext trade I can do better entry. This 2019 can gives a new hope in cryptoworld since 2018 are pure bearish trend.

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:35:38 AM

Hoping what you said will come in the next few months since all of us are tired with this bear, personally in this kind of situation minimizing my trade is one of my strategy, I also make some research and watching tutorials in the youtube on how to win your trade so in mynext trade I can do better entry. This 2019 can gives a new hope in cryptoworld since 2018 are pure bearish trend.

Well, hope not worth it. The pozavitelny news that comes from this market in the hope of the bull, simply support the shaky economy of cryptocurrency. We need to be attentive today. That would not lose more money.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:09:14 AM

This 2019 crypto shows signa of recovering from the dump last year. But as i watch it, it is still struggling to reach even 150$. So maybe i will just hold a little bit longer
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 07:56:42 AM

I am gonna hold my coins that i bought in 2018 most probably this 2019 there is a market recovery or the bull run will happen, i read some predictions of the analyst and they says that 2019 is the year of profit hopefully it will happen soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:04:16 AM

I am gonna hold my coins that i bought in 2018 most probably this 2019 there is a market recovery or the bull run will happen, i read some predictions of the analyst and they says that 2019 is the year of profit hopefully it will happen soon.
i do the same thing with you mate, and i think most of cryptocurrency do the same thing too.they hope their asset value could recovered in this year or atleast after bitcoin  halving.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:06:00 AM

I will just probably hold all the coins i bought last year and i also think 2019 is not the bull year. I am assuming 2020 will be the year for cryptocurrency. The best to do for this year si buy more coin and hold it for a year.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:11:59 AM

I will just probably hold all the coins i bought last year and i also think 2019 is not the bull year. I am assuming 2020 will be the year for cryptocurrency. The best to do for this year si buy more coin and hold it for a year.

Yes, that's one choice, or you can dump then, take the lost and then come back when the market is going on a bull run. Or again, dump then and then go full bitcoin. I would rather take the second options though, I'm not into altcoins or shitcoins btw. And common sense will tell us the bitcoin is the most dominant coins so why invest on other coins?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:25:28 AM

Everything was perfect until end of 2017. We all made great ammount of profits, the ICO projects has reached their caps, the bounty hunter was so happy because they earned great ammount of money, the prices always went high.. That was some great dream. But when we finish the 2017, the coming year 2018 was terrible. Everything turned in bad way, huge scamming problems borned, prices went down like 1/10.. I wish just like everyone else, a green market, a bull run and a stable market conditions.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:39:08 AM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
Gather more and more coins when the price is red or the price is very low. Don't get discourage when you lose 10-30% of your value because you will only lose it if you sell it. Just don't lose hope because there are always time for bull in this market.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:40:33 AM

Well, although the market is gradually recovering, am still trying my best to buy potential coins while hoping for the best

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:51:20 AM

Just hold like the people does and don't feel like you are feeling pro to enter the market again because you had just gamble your own money.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:16:22 AM

Just hold like the people does and don't feel like you are feeling pro to enter the market again because you had just gamble your own money.
hold method is not best choice in the current situation, the worst case scenario is if you buy now and then the market falls again and again you will lose everything because "you just risked your own money". same with your words above.
I better monitor the altcoin movement or token which has a profitable potential within the next 24 hours then start to enter the market, don't worry it's only use small capital not much.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:20:09 AM

in 2019 I will wait for the increase in crypto prices to increase, and now I also invest in trade for the long term. because now the market price is still cheap. so I thought I would also get a lot of profit.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:10:09 PM

Nothing special iam collecting valuble coina for longterms. Because last year all major coins are downed due to unpredictable market conditions. Now market are lowest and we can buy more coins at this movement. Hold till 2020.
Yes, this is the right strategy to buy cryptocurrency assets in a falling market. I also now invest in the TOP-20 coins.
Of course it's good that you are investing, but do not invest all your money right now , I think the market may still fall, as we have not broken through the resistance line

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:22:09 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
From now on, at the beginning of 2019, the market for cryptocurrency is developing steadily. If there are some good news, it will definitely promote the price increase of most altcoins.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:56:38 PM

Now maximum bounty campaign scam and maximum ico failed due to market declination. So I don't nothing but holding my reserve bitcoin and ethereum and waiting for market feedback.
This is what I did as well. I waited and hodled because I did not want to incur the big losses of the year 2018. Instead I decided it would be better to wait for the increases in 2019. This is paying off as already we are up by at least 20%.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:05:11 PM

Nothing special iam collecting valuble coina for longterms. Because last year all major coins are downed due to unpredictable market conditions. Now market are lowest and we can buy more coins at this movement. Hold till 2020.
Yes, this is the right strategy to buy cryptocurrency assets in a falling market. I also now invest in the TOP-20 coins.
Of course it's good that you are investing, but do not invest all your money right now , I think the market may still fall, as we have not broken through the resistance line

Instead of panic selling because the market was still in declined situation, why not try to think that while the market was down, let us be positive and calm. In fact, it is a good opportunity for us to get a chance to earn big in the future. When the market face the bull run season. Or you can also look for other bounty campaign were you can apply or participate to their project and you can do also day trade in the platform.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:17:15 PM

So we lived in 2019 for almost 2 months and did not see a strong increase in prices in the crypto market, but I have hope that the growth will take place at least this year and not the next.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: