Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:22:30 PM

The things that we should do right now is to make couple of investments and we must do it to recover the losses we have in the past year of cryptocurrency. Now is the best time for investments as cryptocurrency market has begun to rise now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:34:05 PM

There are still a lot of options on how to earn Alternate Cryptocurrencies but joining Airdrops will be a little bit scary because some of them may sound legit but after a little research, its not even gonna make the market due to poor development of the system or it is a fraud.

We can still earn by HODLing and joining long campaigns that requires a lot of patience.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:23:09 PM

I concentrated on trading and it helped me not only to lose my coins, but also to increase their number. Now that the bulls are back on the market, my portfolio is green again and a week ago I came out again in a plus. It was a good lesson for me and I'm glad I didn't panic.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
wambowambo

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:31:15 AM

I'm planning on investing for my Health insurance this 2019 coz surely I don't know when I'm gonna need medical assistance "Health is Wealth" they say and I must say it really is. So imma invest in AfriHealth cause they build a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that comes with all the functionalities an exchange possesses. I can browse and purchase various medicines, first-aid supplies, and medical equipment and utilities and make an online payment for the same just as one would on an e-commerce website. They chose the blockchain framework for investment and transacting as it is a decentralized system of exchange and eliminates the need for red tape and the excessive paperwork that comes with the central authority that controls other transaction mediums.
That's a good idea. We are not getting younger, and health is worth investing for and through AfriHealth we can rest assured in case of emergency we expect for an urgent action since in this project you can already buy your own medicine online, and find a specialized doctor for you case without pursuing every hospital near you, the immediacy of the service is effecient and it is not hassle to be health insured since AfriHealth is downloadable, and through your own smartphones everything is now accessible. This 2019 there's a lot of things to think about but never forget to invest for yourself specially for your health, blockchain technology is really a way for us to obtain this substantial kind of project like AfriHealth.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:09:15 AM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

I would agreed during the time of bull run, a lot of community gave speculations about what could be the price of Bitcoin and most of them failed about their prediction. That was happened particularly when 2018 came up were the year in the bitcoin market was totally down its price value and ICO was also down because of the rise up of the scam projects. And now 2019, at least in some other way the bull run in the market showed  hope for the community anyhow to all bitcoin holders. So, it is still good hold our coins so far.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:19:01 AM

I concentrated on trading and it helped me not only to lose my coins, but also to increase their number. Now that the bulls are back on the market, my portfolio is green again and a week ago I came out again in a plus. It was a good lesson for me and I'm glad I didn't panic.
This is quite a profitable business if you are familiar with technical or economic analysis of cryptocurrency assets. I also really want to trade, but not enough time for this.
Trading is not need much time imo, just check the price of your coins that you want to trade every hours to check the condition. If you are not daily trading, then it will not takes so much time. Or long term holding, like buy bitcoin or other altcoins and hold it for some weeks.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:11:07 AM

Which year Is of more worry for you? 2019 stays as eccentric as the present year has been, concerning 2018, I think we have all discovered various roads to adapt, a few, by instructing themselves, investigating every one of the roads open through crypto, some playing a cat-and-mouse game, while some master enough to juggle their ventures with an attentive and canny eye.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:48:09 AM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
it is indeed difficult to trade when the market is declining, but that does not mean there is no chance to get a profit when the market is declining. we can still do trading techniques with short-term, even though the profits are not as big as long-term trading. which keeps me going because I'm sure the crypto future will experience growth. and we have to know that crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly over time.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:50:27 AM

What can be said about the year 2019. I'm glad we got off the ground. It can be seen that the market is ready for growth. I really like that large companies decided to join the cryptocurrency world. Maybe soon we will be able to use cryptocurrency every day. I have high expectations for this year.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:51:43 AM

Fast forward to 2019 now gone are the days of 2018 tormented bearish market and the present results are indeed very good ,back in 2018 no one knows that bitcoin can recover back to 7000$ plus ,I even think that the highest would be 5000$ till halving time comes but yet its feels like bulls have taken over for good

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:01:24 PM

In 2019 it is very reasonable to invest more in a cryptocurrency sphere, because the bull market has come and we can raise a lot of money!
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:17:18 PM

like the previous prediction, everyone predicts the end of 2018, then they change it to the beginning of 2019, but I see market recovery taking years time.

And your own prediction of market taking years time, how do you see it now that the market is recovering? One thing I dont do is say a thing on price because, crypto is very very unpredictable. The same market recovering now might turn out to become something else tomorrow.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:13:44 PM

2019 year of accumulation and investment. We already see local growth jumps with almost no corrections, it is obvious that things will be even better. Therefore, we all have better prepare.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:31:14 PM

2019 year of accumulation and investment. We already see local growth jumps with almost no corrections, it is obvious that things will be even better. Therefore, we all have better prepare.

I am ready to take Bitcoin always, if the price does not exceed 12 000 dollars. I buy now and bought at 5000-7000 dollars. I think this asset is very promising and you need to invest now.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:02:43 PM

I am ready to take Bitcoin always, if the price does not exceed 12 000 dollars. I buy now and bought at 5000-7000 dollars. I think this asset is very promising and you need to invest now.
you are doing everything right, but only I don’t understand where you buy for 5-7 thousand dollars, when the price of bitcoin is now 8600  Grin
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:22:51 PM

This 2019, I am gradually increasing my portfolio with coins from Morpheus Labs, vite labs and Aergo. They have good team and foundational structure and bot coins are low in market capitalization. So I am looking at my next x10 or x20 in the next 6 to 1 year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:43:07 PM

This year it is a great deal to recover the investments that have broke in the past year of cryptocurrency and are now very good at making investments due to the rise of the cryptocurrency market and coins especially btc, so expect this year's great outcome and in the next few years of cryptocurrency, so if we invest then check on the legit projects and those who like the Dencoin that now launch ICo so we try to invest here
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 04:47:33 PM

To be honest, i already gained an experience for many bad ICO project, all of there is not gained an anything. But there are several project can give me some profit from my hardwork. Sometime i feel bored and keep waiting for the good news for the crypto. But nothing reason again to make me stop on this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:08:07 PM

2018 was a hard year for all crypto-enthusiasts, no one expected that fall would be so long. In my portfolio were few altcoins, some of which depreciated by 95%. Now they are slightly increased in price, but I still haven't sold them. In 2019 crypto marketplace began to grow, but many analysts predict a new downtrend. I hope this will be a short time. 
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:32:55 PM

I was able to scale through last year bear market because I came to realize am the master of the decisions I made and should man up to them. Secondly I knew what the crypto space offers and it's future benefits so I decided (with a friend's advice) to buy coins like ETH with any spare that comes my way and it wasn't bad afterwards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: