Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44874 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

The future of crypto are looking good but it is yet to be formed now , there are many considerations ,factors in order to mold cryptos into a good future, the very important is the support of the members , customers ,investors and other parties that are involved in order to promote cryptos and be accepted and adopted worldwide so that it will have really a good future.
Yes.If the demand for crypto will grow even more,then we can conclude that crypto will really have a bright future.Adoption for crypto is all we need to have so that there will be more countries who will be more open to accept crypto as their payment of transactions just like what some countries have already did.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

The future of cryptocurrency as a whole is good because many potential innovations of technology were created through project development which funded by ICOs in cryptos when it succeed it will benefit our economy.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

investing your savings for crypto is very risky especially if you don't understand the blockchain system, if you are a beginner to cryptocurrency I suggest reading more about crypto on various sites, because the crypto project or blockchain is built not for the time beinginstant, takes a long time to enter a large market so that it can be traded.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

The future of crypto are looking good but it is yet to be formed now , there are many considerations ,factors in order to mold cryptos into a good future, the very important is the support of the members , customers ,investors and other parties that are involved in order to promote cryptos and be accepted and adopted worldwide so that it will have really a good future.
Yes.If the demand for crypto will grow even more,then we can conclude that crypto will really have a bright future.Adoption for crypto is all we need to have so that there will be more countries who will be more open to accept crypto as their payment of transactions just like what some countries have already did.
Yeah the key is adoption. when adoption occurs a lot in various parts of the world and users are getting bigger. surely the legality of bitcoin will begin to be considered by the government. because of the large demand for bitcoin in the world. so try to help bitcoin adoption..
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

Investment in crypto will provide more benefits, you can explore your potential with blockchain technology. Currently, the development of crypto is starting to improve and will continue to provide positive news so that crypto support is back bright.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:55:39 AM

I think the future of krypto will be better than the previous year, although now the price of krypto is still not stable for me, I will also continue to believe in the future of krypto, because for me, krypto can also help many people to profit.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

Yeah the key is adoption. when adoption occurs a lot in various parts of the world and users are getting bigger. surely the legality of bitcoin will begin to be considered by the government. because of the large demand for bitcoin in the world. so try to help bitcoin adoption..
It is true that the crypto will have a good future if people will adopt it. I keep observing the current situation in my society and I see that the demand of the people to bitcoin is keep increasing. I am sure that there is a lot of possibility that the mass adoption will occur.

johnygrace

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

The blockchain technology will play an important role in the future. I have no doubt about this blockchain that has many things to improve a better life. I think it will be adopted on a large scale in the near future, less than the next 5 years. This type of technology is a great discovery that will change the world, especially for the world in the world.
jaicos88 (OP)

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:19:43 AM

I think that in the development of historical crypto with today's technological advances, there is no doubt that the development of increasingly attractive systems with good quality, good quality in the future will shine and become one of the needs of the community.
Because it is seen that the development of cryptocurrency is currently very rapid because now the world has begun to develop with existing coin coins even though the price cannot be said well.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

I think that in the development of historical crypto with today's technological advances, there is no doubt that the development of increasingly attractive systems with good quality, good quality in the future will shine and become one of the needs of the community.
Because it is seen that the development of cryptocurrency is currently very rapid because now the world has begun to develop with existing coin coins even though the price cannot be said well.
If we analyse the current position of cryptocurrencies in the market,then we can say that the future of cryptos is good.Cryptos are developing day by day as the technology is advancing.Cryptos are being made easier to operate for the common people.In my opinion the blockchain technology will play an important role in the future as more and more people are preferring digital currencies over fiat currency.Digitization is going on so these cryptos are getting popular.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

Crypto has a good and developing future. We can study the market charts today, the market starts to green and the positive news that is present is able to give a positive response to the crypto market.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

Crypto is the future to most payment systems which gives it a brighter future - there is no point to disprove this because it offers a revolutionary solution to payment methods especially when it comes to security, speed, transparency, user control etc. The governments cannot stop this development.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:26:29 AM

Crypto has a good and developing future. We can study the market charts today, the market starts to green and the positive news that is present is able to give a positive response to the crypto market.
well, so far, the other bitcoin and cryptocurrency are built for a fairly good and needed development. however, the price falls because there are some people who have a lot of bitcoins selling bitcoin, and their altcoins. I think the development will continue.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

The development of crypto indeed deserves to continue, where currently there are many advanced technologies that require a lot of support from various sectors. Blockchain must also be able to develop because it is one of the technologies that can provide benefits, and this can be felt by crypto holders.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

Cryptocurrency have a very sophisticated payment system and also provide low cost per transaction so may not be a bad future. I am sure cryptocurrency can be successful in the future and it's used massively throughout the country.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

If we members are to be ask the future of bitcoin, its going to be positive predictions so it is really good ,but there are also time that cryptocurrency will encounter many odds and tests of time but I believe crypto would stand still ,be strong and faced those odds making cryptos future a very good one.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

We know crypto has been running for ten years and this is proof that crypto does have a future. There are many exams in crypto but it actually adds to their development. Up and down the crypto market gives many assumptions so that many crypto holders will survive and get maximum results.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

If you are a newbie, I suggest you not investing all your savings in cryptocurrency, use only part of your savings or invest in small amounts. Because the current market is not yet fully stable and the market may go down in price. And not the profit you get but the loss. But if you want to invest for the long term ,please invest your savings, but with a note that not all savings but in part of your savings.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mike_the_notorious

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

I will say this: the future of Bitcoin is not exactly known to anyone. But. I can assume that after a long fall will go a long climb. Therefore, if you buy Bitcoin now, it will be good for you, you will get a big profit. If you buy bitcoin later, when it rises, you will most likely lose money. Or you will have to wait until the market goes up again.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

I believe that the future of crypto will be good because this is the new technology which invented that will help people to make a fast transaction in the financial system. It will evolve the traditional payment system into a digital payment system which we will see in the future because the technology will stay among us. We cannot deny that it needs approval from the government to make it works properly in our lives and I am sure they will accepting cryptocurrency as the new payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: