Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44891 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3094
Merit: 610

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

Crypto has a bright future, it is the currency of the future.
Crypto has been structured to take over the world currency, though it may take time, It will surely survive it.
 The next bull run is suspected to thrill the world and thereby catch people's attention. And I know a lot of people will join bitcoin next year.the future is good.
Right.Cryptocurrency has gained popularity even more and  it has starting to build already a good impact on the people around.I know in the next years people will understand more about cryptocurrency and its blockchain technology so if this will happen,a bright future for crypto is waiting in the near future.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

I am optimistic that the crypto market in the future will be better. because we live in the digital age. and some people have done the process of buying and selling online. so I believe the crypto market will be more advanced. if you want to invest in the crypto market then this is a very good opportunity to buy because the crypto market is red. if you are a newbie I suggest buying bitcoin. because bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto market. and investment in bitcoin has a lower risk of loss compared to investing in altcoin. because bitcoin is an altcoin leader. I believe investment in bitcoin will not make you lose if you buy and sell at the right time. if you have already made a profit you might be able to try investing in an altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:26:57 AM

krypto has a bright future, because I also believe that now a better opportunity you can buy it at the current price, because now the price of krypto is also starting to develop well, so I think you will also get many benefits.
Aramazdi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

The market is based on speculation and its value is determined by the masses and ivestor, and as long as it is given a certain value whether it is in services or technology then it will have a future even if the market is down. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should be ready to also lose that investment as it is not an easy way to get money specially if you do not know what you are doing the same goes if you are trading in forex.
the future of bitcoin is largely determined by market players, if market players already use lots of coins for daily trading activities, and many countries provide facilities for bitcoin users to be able to use bitcoin as a payment tool so that the future of bitcoin is very bright, but if bitcoin is only used for infestations and assets, the future of bitcoin may not be good, so we can see the market players that are happening now, then we can predict what will happen in the future.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.

I appreciate and even admire risk-takers. The majority, if not all, of the most successful people around the world are risk-takers. But then I would never agree if people would risk to the extent that even their families' lives are put at stake. I would not even risk all of my savings for a single investment. I am always in favor of risking only what I can afford to lose. You cannot afford to lose your family or your entire savings, can you? The future of crypto is of course very bright, but we cannot claim a hundred percent certainty. However bright it may be, there is still a huge amount of risks involved.
NewRanger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

krypto has a bright future, because I also believe that now a better opportunity you can buy it at the current price, because now the price of krypto is also starting to develop well, so I think you will also get many benefits.
after many finance institution reviewed about bitcoin and cryptocurrency future, its seems very interested and maybe will bring positive impact to all cryptocurrency price.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

Cryptocurrency adaptation is kept increasing in the market which there is bright future for cryptocurrency because already you can see in some countries cryptocurrency is being accepted and it is another good sign for mass adoption in the coming years.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:56:55 AM

Cryptocurrency adaptation is kept increasing in the market which there is bright future for cryptocurrency because already you can see in some countries cryptocurrency is being accepted and it is another good sign for mass adoption in the coming years.
this is be good news for us if many countries began to accept and legalize cryptocurrency.moreover if adopted in any offline stores, it will make new demand to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 4491

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

I'm extremely bullish for BTC long term.

After 10 years Bitcoin is still in his start up fase.

Just buy and enjoy the road to mainstream.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
In my own opinion, the future of cryptocurrency will be good and bad because if other countries will start to accept bitcoin as a legal currency, it will be great because cryptocurrencies will have a huge chance to increased its prices. But if not, crypto will be the same.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

The future of Bitcoin is good but  as of now we have to experienced a bad condition of price  but now is the time to Buy a volume of bitcoin and just kept HODL, and also my advise to you don't invest your all capital to invest in Volatile crypto currency because sometimes like what happen now the price is too much lower but updated 1 week until today the price is gradually higher so my advise to you just keep always monitor the price and prepare to enter into investment.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Just make investment with cryptocurrencies, the market has a good future because the crypto community are now supporting it. The price of the bitcoin today can't determine its future. It is true that it dropped so much but it is not a way for us to say that the market will have a bad future.
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Crypto has a bright future, it is the currency of the future.
Crypto has been structured to take over the world currency, though it may take time, It will surely survive it.
 The next bull run is suspected to thrill the world and thereby catch people's attention. And I know a lot of people will join bitcoin next year.the future is good.
I think that in last bull run there was huge media covering about crypto space, but right now nobody speaks about cryptocurrencies. I think that we do not need something similar to 2017. hype, we need real world use cases which will drive price up for crypto.

BTC
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

It is a good thing to have, future is all about the cryptocurrency on how it can develop many industry and businesses.
Currency also needs the technology to be better and crypto is the answer on that as FIAT is being manipulated by many rich people.
It is the time to give the power on every human being in this world.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

Cryptocurrency has a very good future in the currency world ,for now it is been already used by many people in naking digital transactions ,like payments made through digital on line payments to establishment that adopt and accept cryptocurrency.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

In my personal opinion, crypto has a good future, but if you want to invest all of your savings in crypto, my advice is not now, because there are still many regulations from the government that have not given fresh air in the crypto world. Invest part of your savings, because we don't know what will happen to our family in the future.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

investing all savings you have is too risky, think about the fate of your family if you really want to invest in cryptocurrency maybe an investment of 50% of your savings is already enough to take lot of profits in the future

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

In the future crypto will be more popular and more stable, crypto will be able to rise from its fall and will gradually improve. And I believe my economy in the future will be far better with profit from crypto.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

The future of bitcoin depends on the progression of it in the market nowadays. It could be bad or good or both. If the price of it in the market will continue to be low then in the future it might be worse or improve. I sugest that you must to study the market and the situation of bitcoin before investing all of your savings into it.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

In my own opinion, the future of cryptocurrency will be good and bad because if other countries will start to accept bitcoin as a legal currency, it will be great because cryptocurrencies will have a huge chance to increased its prices. But if not, crypto will be the same.
Indeed we will have to expect both at the same time not because we are not having faith in crypto but only because we will have good opportunities to buy at affordable prices. If you see it growing just hold and let it touch the peak then sell and if it is low let it go down and buy more as much as you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: