Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44880 times)
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

the future of crypto is very good and in fact very promising amidst this bearish market. Currently we have seen so many developments and also the exposure of crypto has gone very viral now and many institutions are coming on board. I know that this might sound very far fetched to some people but crypto is going to stay strong and the market would bounce back with time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

no one can ensure the good and bad of the future development of the crypto currency because it's already the nature and risk of crypto currency investments in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself

I think the future of Bitcoin was definitely to be a good way because when we think the downfall of Bitcoin it will rise up again and again when we want to withdraw so in future also the value of Bitcoin will increase double and double than before so we don't know what is the value but hopefully it will be more than before.

Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

Without doubt, I can specifically say that the future of crypto  is going to be a good one. I know people  are doubting or afraid of its future but I want to assure you that crypto Can not die down. Although based on market situation, the cryptocurrency market conditions are bad but the market will correct itself because crypto is more or less capitalist market. Don't ever be afraid of cryptocurrency future but in you believe that you will make it through cryptocurrency. Encourage yourself and take the risk.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:48:22 AM

Without doubt, I can specifically say that the future of crypto  is going to be a good one. I know people  are doubting or afraid of its future but I want to assure you that crypto Can not die down. Although based on market situation, the cryptocurrency market conditions are bad but the market will correct itself because crypto is more or less capitalist market. Don't ever be afraid of cryptocurrency future but in you believe that you will make it through cryptocurrency. Encourage yourself and take the risk.

Its true, right now many people afraid for buying crypto because market drop to deep, but i confident the future of cryptocurrency market will be a good and growing bigger because crypto market will survive

emilanea56

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:06:51 AM

yes, you should invest in cryptocurrency, it is really energy and profitable in the future. 5 or 10 years, cryptocurrency will be improved quality.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:56:39 AM

Its true, right now many people afraid for buying crypto because market drop to deep, but i confident the future of cryptocurrency market will be a good and growing bigger because crypto market will survive
In the past, people are still afraid of buying but they will come buying when the market will rise.
So, my question, is it wise to buy when the market is bullish? The answer is obviously no, we've learn from our mistakes last year, buying at peak
is not the best way to make money, but the best way to loss money, we should matured and buy now and wait for the price to rise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:20:30 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
The future of cryptocurrency is for me very good as I can see adoption still increasing and countries are starting to use blockchain technology like banks and other government agencies. We are now in this technological advancements so cryptocurrency would be the next big thing. I think you should allocate half of your savings for safety if something will happen in the future either in cryptocurrency or fiat money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:01:17 AM

Market conditions are turbulent and predict the market is very difficult to do, I only speculate and keep holding because I believe in the future of crypto.

I agreed and most of all, the price of the cryptocurrencies are unpredictable so it is difficult to ascertain the future situation of the market. But since cryptocurrency is young, this technology promises high growth in the future but it is always followed by some price declines. So I think there are always a good and bad situations that will hapleb9 in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:14:07 AM

This can be consider as both. on this I mainly mean unpredictable price and market for crypto. On other hand this is good cuz many see in this opportunity to make income if this is not good why so many investors.
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:32:40 PM

I think cryptocurrency is worthy of being a choice as an investment in the future, because in the future there will be more digital transactions than using conventional transactions. my current cryptocurrency and gold investment choice.
For the future, crypto investment is very good, because in the future digital transactions dominate more than conventional transactions. Digital currency is slowly being used in many countries, especially people in developed countries who are more infrastructure ready.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:47:30 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
Im suggesting dont put your all saving in cryptocurrency, and dont risk your family future, because price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable so invest small amount and study more how cryptocurrency work so you have idea in the future. No one can predict the future of cryptocurrency, sometimes good and sometimes bad.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:00:07 PM

Im suggesting dont put your all saving in cryptocurrency, and dont risk your family future, because price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable so invest small amount and study more how cryptocurrency work so you have idea in the future. No one can predict the future of cryptocurrency, sometimes good and sometimes bad.
indeed, do not invest all of our assets into cryptocurrency. preferably divide into several investment fields, so that they will cover each other. I think the future of crypto is very bright considering that more and more countries are ratifying it
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:50:02 PM

The future of Cryptocurrency is undoubtedly good.
I still maintain that the value of bitcoin per time is not a yard stick for measuring the future or otherwise of the cryptocurrency market . This assertion is based on the fact that the Cryptocurrency market is one that is highly volatile and so price will always swing bith ways.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
tinkerr99

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:02:52 PM

Cryptocurrency has long proved that this is not a bubble, and it develops and takes root in our life. So working with her makes sense. Every year, more and more, it is used as a common currency.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:22:54 PM

For me the crypto was good because ill earn of this since on the year of 2017 on that time ill earn on crypto on a high profit. But for now the crypto are suffered into a dump price but i'm truted always on crypto because in can be recover again.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:44:21 PM

The future looks all promising, but only those few who can endure through the hard times, Crypto is facing a denial stage and everyone is being negative and all, but in the market will prevail.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:34:24 AM

The future looks all promising, but only those few who can endure through the hard times, Crypto is facing a denial stage and everyone is being negative and all, but in the market will prevail.

I am agree. If we can survive in this bear market and keep our investment for long term, i am believe we will gain profits in near future. Long term is good option in cryptocurrency
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:10:42 AM

The future of crypto is good and not bad don't be hesitate to invest and don't worry the future because crypto will dominate soon in the market and could replace fiat.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:29:32 AM

The future of crypto is good and not bad don't be hesitate to invest and don't worry the future because crypto will dominate soon in the market and could replace fiat.
if we have more money we should buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in low rate now.although many people cryptocurrency market risky enough , but as long as we could manage it would not serious problem for us.but we have to remember this market will not give us profit in short time.we need to patience wait moment.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:32:48 AM

in a modern life, crypto should be a good alternative to support all human needs, such as making transactions to investments. and I see a much better crypto future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: