Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:26:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44885 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:14:11 AM

I will tell you a secret: the future is unknown.
However, it can be assumed that Bitcoin will go up after the price decline. Because cryptocurrency, like many other financial instruments, obeys the law of the market, which says that after a recession, prices always rise.
Therefore, all we can do now is keep Bitcoin and wait until the market goes up.

Right, what we can do now in this bear market is just hold and optimistic with the market. Every investment must be volatile and when the good news come in market, the price will rising and market confident will increasing again
That's the only thing to do in order survive in this market, if you panic you have no chance here.
Everything is possible and we should not only act bad at this time, what we need to do is to relax and stay believing in the market to bounce back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:33:11 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
my advice before you start your investment understand with all the risks that will be gained in the investment and your confidence and patience is the main capital in starting the investment half your savings for investment if you already feel the benefits please invest all your savings

rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:13:00 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
the good and bad of the crypto currency in the future depends on the intention and purpose of the investor and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself our belief is the most important capital in investment
VladEx_Vova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:43:00 AM

For sure the future is good. More and more companies accept crypto, even countries started to issue their currencies. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are good innovations and more and more people acknowledge this fact, we just need more time and trust.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:50:39 AM

I think its depend on us how do we understand the fluctuations of the market either good to invest or not because we have different perception into it.
Only yourself can help you. Do your own research to make widen your knowledge in crypto, in that way you can easily decide what is the right thing to do.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:02:13 AM

I suppose that future of cryptocurrencies will be much better than now. It's a promising, convenient technology and there's no valuable reason except high volatility to ignore it further by majority.
So far I think that Bitcoin is a good long-term investment, because it has been proven that last year the price of Bitcoin could reach $ 20,000. So I'm sure in the future the price will be much higher than that.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:09:58 AM

for me the future of crypto I can't answer is good and not because I dare not say the truth and but my hopes for the future of crypto must be good until I am old
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:15:03 AM

For sure the future is good. More and more companies accept crypto, even countries started to issue their currencies. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are good innovations and more and more people acknowledge this fact, we just need more time and trust.

yes more companies , people , country , etc are now accepting cryptos but more are also switching ,  banning , dumping ,etc  for some valid reason . its hard to predict the future because of that  but we must be optimistic and we must think positive all the time because that can help us overcome whatever the problems that crypto might face .
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:18:12 PM

yes more companies , people , country , etc are now accepting cryptos but more are also switching ,  banning , dumping ,etc  for some valid reason . its hard to predict the future because of that  but we must be optimistic and we must think positive all the time because that can help us overcome whatever the problems that crypto might face .

Yes you're right because cypto needs to improve it' feauture too, though crypto already established its name in the industry but still they need to venture for another exciting feauture inorder for us consumer and investor to stick to it.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:19:04 PM

At the end of this struggle, I think that crypto coins will have a widespread use and that there will be many benefits for people. It is just a matter of time.
Nensidru

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:39:07 PM

At the end of this struggle, I think that crypto coins will have a widespread use and that there will be many benefits for people. It is just a matter of time.
You are absolutely right. Already we can see their introduction into ordinary life. Countries adopt laws that regulate them, companies introduce cryptocurrency as a method of payment. And so on.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:39:01 PM

The future of cryptocurrency in undoubtly good. If you want to put your savings in it, make sure you have something left for emergency purposes. Dont worry about the future, if your planning on investing crypto, it should be for long term and you need to wait months before it grows.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:15:38 AM

The future of cryptocurrency in undoubtly good. If you want to put your savings in it, make sure you have something left for emergency purposes. Dont worry about the future, if your planning on investing crypto, it should be for long term and you need to wait months before it grows.
that right dude, we must still have emergency fund if we invest some of our money into cryptocurrency or another market.we have to realistic with all condition in market if someday something wrong happen to crypto market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:32:10 AM

Crypto is good because of a huge people invest her money maximum people thinking that one day a huge amount profited by crypto, I do not understand that many people said that losses her money invest for trading, I think that They have blindly invested what they should not have done for them at all.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:10:15 AM

I think now what I'm seeing here is that crypto will grow rapidly throughout the world, we just need to wait for the future but, I'm sure this world will be more modern and everything will use digital as possible, including crypto, today many of we use this currency to make investments and transactions by getting lots of profits.

Crypto so far was still down in the market most of it. Though, all crypto's had their own good and bad effect to anyone. Why? Once you get in touch with the exchange platform we know that as a trader buy and sell is the only thing we can do for it in taking action while we are in the actual trade. Its an advantage if the coin we are holding or coin we bought has a potential to increase in the future. Just like what happen now there are some crypto became successful and was being used for payment on different merchants example of this coin was Loyalcoin, you can used it as payment for Mcdonald fast food chain, Petron, Hotel even in some of the airline company.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:38:51 AM

If this is the case, then the central bank's existence will decrease, so most countries will want them to be not the chief, many countries give it legitimacy, but many countries have spoken against it, because they can not control it, and many more issues are involved. Which we do not know. Countries Where Bitcoin is Banned
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:22:57 PM

that right dude, we must still have emergency fund if we invest some of our money into cryptocurrency or another market.we have to realistic with all condition in market if someday something wrong happen to crypto market.

Cryptocurrency is good investment as long we use idle money. Its new investment and in many country still unregulated, thats makes cryptocurrency is high risk investment. The future of cryptocurrency will be good because most people in the world using internet and maybe in near future people will make transaction each other peer to peer.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:29:13 PM

I understand that you are very worried about the bad news about the crypto market and the bans in the countries of governments. But look at the fact that our world is growing over time and blockchain technology deserves a great technology.
Currently it is underestimated and this will be your chance to buy more BTC. But it will last a lot of time to grow back. If you are able to hold for longer than 4 years, buy BTC immediately.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:26:47 PM

Take advantage of the moment and invest, ensure you research well before in order to avoid investing in unviable project, Do not invest all your saving, you can invest part in real estate, if you intend a long investment, the market is just stabilising.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:34:18 PM

every human being must have a different view of the future of cryptocurrency, for me the future of cryptocurrency has very good potential, there will be many benefits that we get in the future of course if we invest in cryptocurrency and are good at making decisions when there the opportunity to be able to benefit.

I suggest that you should not take too much risk by investing all the savings you have because the crypto price is always moving, use half of it first and the rest you can use when the price is corrected to buy it again.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: