Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44884 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:36:32 AM

everyone in this forum hope crypto will get a good future. i think this time is transition period that end up with a bull run. electronical payment in every country race to be a winner. cryptocurrency have a good experience to win it. so lets make crypto back to good era.
There will be a time when payment becomes online one day and from that of course we can predict that cryptocurrency will have a big
role as a payment method and future online currency. of course we can hope for a beautiful future in crypto
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:52:09 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is bright because the demand and adaptation are kept increasing because many big institution understand blockchain technology importance. So the demand for cryptocurrency will surely increase in the market with this ETF approval.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:54:23 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is bright because the demand and adaptation are kept increasing because many big institution understand blockchain technology importance. So the demand for cryptocurrency will surely increase in the market with this ETF approval.
The worry is if the cryptocurrency has lost its trust and its value has dropped. because we know sensitive to negative news and also damage trust so this is a big problem
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:02:13 AM

Many have given their piece of advice already. Don't put all your savings in crypto investments. Even if the future of crypto is good, there is no guarantee that you will get your profit. As much as possible broaden your investment options not only in crypto but physical assets as well. Real estate is already known to increase its value, no doubt about that. So if I were you, I would invest on real estate. I've seen how crypto works and you can lose all your investments overnight if you don't know the market well.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:56:37 AM

Future of cryptocurrency is much better than the present market scenario, because the market is getting widened as well usage of bitcoin has been increasing all around the globe. There were more and more legal support getting from different countries around the globe. This will provide positive growth of bitcoin than going negative.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:25:15 AM

Future of cryptocurrency is much better than the present market scenario, because the market is getting widened as well usage of bitcoin has been increasing all around the globe. There were more and more legal support getting from different countries around the globe. This will provide positive growth of bitcoin than going negative.
Hopefully this will happen, which is clearly now that more and more countries are supporting blockchain use. of course it will have a positive impact on cryptocurrency

jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:50:31 AM

I don't care about other people's opinions, but I think that the future of cryptocurrencies is very good. I predict that the current fall in Bitcoin prices is just a market correction and every time it can go up or down, depending on market interest.
I agree that for the future of crypto it is very good because it will inevitably all be digital, including currencies. So those who have digital currencies from now on are tantamount to investing in the future because the price is predicted to rise.
If there are those who think cryptocurrency will die, that is a ridiculous opinion because something that is widely used by the public will never die, but instead develops.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:24:22 AM

The future of crypto will be a great one, crypto is our future money and payment system. The only thing that is bad to crypto is  they used crypto to scam other people and sometimes crypto is use by criminals.
- There is no guarantee that the future of crypto will be very good and become the payment system and currency as you say because what we are saying is the future, no one can dare to claim what they say is accurate in the future. This does not mean that I am not positive and hopeful about the future of crypto, what I want to say is that this positive still has risks,  we should not be too confident and imagine too much about the future of crypto, it will not be practical, we should try to spend more time accumulating and making money through crypto, it will be more realistic

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:56:22 AM

You shouldn't be so sure. There is still a long way to go in order to define if it will be a success or fail.
The future will define that in a way that will show if the blockchain will be adapted to corporations and organizations or it will be dumped away as a jype of the millennial generation.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:24:26 PM

Good or bad will be determined by comunity itself because we know that now there are so many negative issues about cryptocurrency and bitcoin that it must be able to survive. but people also still believe in a good future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:05:06 PM

As you can see, btc's price expand from less than a dollar on 2010 to about $20k in 2017 and you still doubting in its future? Hmm, you're right somehow, btc don't have a good future because it has a great future Grin. I'm not saying that this thing will no longer change forever since we all know that our market is unpredictable but I do believe on btc's potential and capabilities to change the system of financing. You should too.

Investing in crypto, btc to be specific, definitely bring you something good as long as you are knowledgeable, careful and put your dedication into it. Remember, always choose wisely.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:19:58 PM

Many people think only about BTC and few other cryptos only. If we think about cryptocurrency to be used or not in the future, and if that is the future concern, then we don't have to worry about if the future is bright or doomed. Obviously, companies and countries planning to introduce fiats as cryptocurrencies, so the future is quite bright for all of them probably.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:51:00 PM

As far as value the digital currency will dependably go all over on the grounds that it depends on interest and supply however I don't think too gravely of crypto in light of the fact that despite the fact that it is diminishing crypto will get an opportunity to recoup its esteem.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:09:34 PM

This year could represent something new to crypto market. Maybe this year will be in which institutional money finally will enter the cryptocurrency market. This one could be most realistic prediction or speculation for this year. Something like this I have read on few articles online that true supporting infrastructure being developed for possible entry for various institutions.

However this could be only something that someone is trying to create false price change to market but my personal option on this that this will be stable for bitcoin price.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:28:01 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
I can't understand why you're lying.So you're saying that if you have a family, you're willing to spend all your savings on cryptocurrency?Ask your wife first Grin.If she does not mind then buy cryptocurrency.Preferably Ethereum or Bitcoin.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:26:26 AM

This year could represent something new to crypto market. Maybe this year will be in which institutional money finally will enter the cryptocurrency market. This one could be most realistic prediction or speculation for this year. Something like this I have read on few articles online that true supporting infrastructure being developed for possible entry for various institutions.

However this could be only something that someone is trying to create false price change to market but my personal option on this that this will be stable for bitcoin price.

With JP Morgan statement will launch their own cryptocurrency, i think insitutional money will come to market soon. JP Morgan is reputable financial institution and their statement give big effect to others institution, i am believe it will be followed by others investment institution
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:00:56 AM

Many people think only about BTC and few other cryptos only. If we think about cryptocurrency to be used or not in the future, and if that is the future concern, then we don't have to worry about if the future is bright or doomed. Obviously, companies and countries planning to introduce fiats as cryptocurrencies, so the future is quite bright for all of them probably.

In internet era where people want make transaction more faster and cheaper, cryptocurrency will be needed and the future must be bright. Internet user growing beside investment institution create their own cryptocurrency, this market will survive for long term and must be profitable if we hold bitcoin or top 10 crypto
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:40:39 AM

Good or bad will be determined by comunity itself because we know that now there are so many negative issues about cryptocurrency and bitcoin that it must be able to survive. but people also still believe in a good future

I think we are in the future that you are talking about.

It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was released and since then, a lot of things happened, starting from the development, the hack that happened, the dumps and the forks. We are in the time where Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are being developed and the Blockchain is being implemented on other things, we are in the future and I think it is a really good future for cryptocurrencies.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:40:58 AM

Crypto is best option and investment for the future, always have great chance to get profit with investing your money at bitcoin or altcoin, always buy and invest your money when bitcoin or altcoin at lower price and selling when price is raised.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:52:54 AM

Crypto is best option and investment for the future, always have great chance to get profit with investing your money at bitcoin or altcoin, always buy and invest your money when bitcoin or altcoin at lower price and selling when price is raised.
how low is the intended price? I think it's not that easy we determine low and high prices. but with analysis and experience we believe that later Crypto will shine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: