Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is making very few projects list their token on exchange  (Read 790 times)
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:16:27 AM

As you can see,the situation of the market is bad for any project to list now,the price is not stable and many if the dev are afraid of what will become of their project if they should list now,the present state of the market can affect any project in matter how good the project is.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:40:20 AM

If it turns out that there are still no tokens on the stock exchange, then the team is not sure about their project!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:04:46 AM

I participated in the cryptassist ICO a few months ago, and I chose this out of the many projects I could have done the ICO, but still no listing.
This is because of the market, but I strongly believe that if the project is good enough, the team should not be scared of listing

Many think that bounty hunters dump the coin when list, but you can see, its always just 2 percent of the total token are for bounty participants. So why to be scared of listing? If the project is strong, it will be. Also, investors in it should not be afraid of the future market conditions.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:33:18 AM

I participated in the cryptassist ICO a few months ago, and I chose this out of the many projects I could have done the ICO, but still no listing.
This is because of the market, but I strongly believe that if the project is good enough, the team should not be scared of listing

Of course, the ICO teams are now doing the right thing that they don’t list their new tokens to the exchange. Now it is a direct way to the depreciation of the new token. Tokens fall in price right at times, or even tenfold. Therefore, I am not very indignant that the ICO teams are in no hurry to transfer these tokens to our wallets. Of course, it would be better if they sent the earned tokens to the bounty hunters right away, while freezing them for a certain period in their wallets.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:23:57 AM

As OP said projects are scared to list the token in the exchanges due to bear market and some teams are even postponing their TGE after collecting the money . While their intentions maybe to save the investors it creates a bad feeling when they delay it too long.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:34:16 AM

very few tokens can be entered on the exchange because in my opinion to be able to enter the exchange requires a low cost, but nowadays there are a lot of ICO projects trying to make their own exchange because by making the project their platform can benefit which is very much and does not require expensive fees.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:38:14 AM

The market condition made ICOs not to list or stop at the middle of their roadmap.

They can't attain to get into more losses by proceeding the project. And even listing their projects it's already a burden to them, if a project maintained the promised roadmap then I salute them but overall majority of them has this major concern.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:27:26 PM

There are many reasons why a project can't list their tokens on exchange. This depends on more factors than you think.
But the most common reason is because the market is in a downtrend. This causes their token when listed on the market to be reduced ...

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:14:09 PM

Sometimes the most right decision of the team may not come along with what we want. The team, of course, also wants to list their tokens to exchanges as soon as possible but the market still says it's not the best time to do so.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:43:41 PM

registering a token or coin from a new project at a time when the market is unstable is very risky, if it is done, a coin or token will not last long in the exchange, except projects that have large funds.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:25:32 PM

As OP said projects are scared to list the token in the exchanges due to bear market and some teams are even postponing their TGE after collecting the money . While their intentions maybe to save the investors it creates a bad feeling when they delay it too long.
Many projects delay and it makes investors feel uncomfortable, and they no longer believe in those projects. I also really hate the project fearing bear market and postponing TGE. For me, those projects will not have good results

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:39:12 PM

Good decisions are not always the popular ones. Investors and bounty hunters want exchanges whereas developers want higher prices. They should make it available to trade on small exchanges, it won't dump but allows free trade

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:49:46 PM

It is understandable that when they conduct ICO, ETH and BTC prices are still quite high compared to the current time. Now if they list the token on the exchanges, it will inevitably reduce the price, as well as investors to dump strongly.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:09:53 PM

As you can see,the situation of the market is bad for any project to list now,the price is not stable and many if the dev are afraid of what will become of their project if they should list now,the present state of the market can affect any project in matter how good the project is.
In bear market conditions like now, there is no term good project/potential project or bad project, all of them will feel the same thing in the exchange, which is fall in price. Has anyone ever said that bitcoin is a failed project? or ETH is a failed project? I don't think anyone would say that but when the bear market comes, the two best coins will decline. Moreover for newly released altcoin which only has few investors, the decline in altcoin prices is very vulnerable.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:39:47 PM

If you have already the tokens from bounty then you can sell it to Forkdelta, EtherDelta or Tokenjar. But if they haven't distributed yet the tokens, you need to wait a little longer for the distribution. They must have a good reason why they still don't list the tokens to official exchanges. And maybe they are already in negotiations for listing and you need to have more patience.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 08:22:18 PM

This is becoming the trend for now, after token sales ,tokens  would take a longer time to be listed in an exchange, i can't really say why but i think it has to do with the value of Bitcoin and ethereum, if their value is down, i think it affects other crypto so listing, would leave the token worth less.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:32:02 PM

The market is in the downtrend period, ETH prices are too low for projects to have enough money to maintain. They are trying to make a hole to develop the project and if the project is not strong enough and want to list the exchange. They will be dumped by the investor and the bounty hunter.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:55:58 PM

If the team does everything correctly, they will not allow their token to fall in price after entering the exchange. Maybe now they not has this opportunity and therefore still not released the coins. I think there's nothing wrong with that and you should wait until things are back to normal.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:02:53 AM

The team is definitely afraid of going public, especially when the cryptocurrency market is down, the listing may lead to a rapid depreciation of the token, or when the token is listed, the capitalist's entry can also damage the token's investors. Once the token is listed, the team loses control.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:06:53 AM

The team can be understood. Because now the market situation is really bad. And it is better to make the listing later than now, since the price will at the moment be several times lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: