Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is making very few projects list their token on exchange  (Read 790 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:10:17 AM

I participated in the cryptassist ICO a few months ago, and I chose this out of the many projects I could have done the ICO, but still no listing.
This is because of the market, but I strongly believe that if the project is good enough, the team should not be scared of listing

It is not easy to list of the big exchanges since they will ask for large amount in bitcoin,I am not sure what is that project about but if they have enough funds for doing it then they will did it already so it means they didn't raised enough funds for doing it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:15:08 AM

I think delaying a listing has been a sensible move from some of the recent ICO projects. Others that have listed during the past 6 months have been really severely decimated in price in some cases by as much as 98% from their ICO sale price. We all want to trade without restriction but sometimes the timing can make a big difference.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:18:51 AM

Due to the increase in fraud, the ICO market is fading, and I think the main reason why these projects cannot be successfully listed is that they are just a scam.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:22:30 AM

This is because of the market, but I strongly believe that if the project is good enough, the team should not be scared of listing
Not just that particular project you are referring, but many devs are being scared of this down fall market and most of them are delaying listing their coin/token into exchanges. This is basically due to they do not want their coin/token to get dumped due to the condition of this crypto space. I think this must be a good action as delaying for some time before market will be restored into positive trend, may ensure that their coin will not be wildly dumped so that they will not let their project to go down.

Due to the increase in fraud, the ICO market is fading, and I think the main reason why these projects cannot be successfully listed is that they are just a scam.
This could be another reason for why some ICOs are delaying their exchange listing but OP has clearly stated that the project he is engaging is really good one and I believe he must have did all the needed due diligence.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:23:31 AM

I participated in the cryptassist ICO a few months ago, and I chose this out of the many projects I could have done the ICO, but still no listing.

When I see projects taking shield behind the current market and not listing on exchange, it gets me angry and I'm like: was the market any good when you were conducting your ico. You took investors money in the bear market but can't lost on exchange with excuses of the market. It's saddening I pray people learn and take a break from ICOs.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:27:40 AM

As I noted, with such a market, tokens are poured onto the exchange at one price and after a while the price instantly drops. Maybe the team is just waiting for the best market situation in order not to lose the value of their tokens.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:29:22 AM

Unfortunately, now it happens with the majority of projects, it remains only to hope for decency.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:02:53 PM

Why hurry with the listing? The team protects its investors and now is really not the best time for listing. In the bear market there are few who want to buy and therefore prices are falling.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:10:47 PM

It is because ICOs haven´t raised so much money and listing is still one of the most expensive outcome for these projects.
Exchange listing fees should be reduced if we still want to see new tokens listed on exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:37:21 PM

When there is bullish market  it is less interest  for investing and the investors are more cautious. It is not a good time for coins
to be  listed, as they can suffer a lot when enter the market. Good projects suffer less but the whole market is impacted with the bears.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:41:14 PM

The downtrend market, the price of BTC and ETH dropped sharply, the projects did not have enough money to maintain the project and they could not afford to pay for the listing on the exchange. That is the main reason why few coins can be listed on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: