Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin  (Read 3751 times)
WillyZ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

Who's with me?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

nah, family needs to celebrate the holidays Smiley
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Your decision to choose to invest all your money in Bitcoin can be useful in the future, or you will spend Christmas with a little money, I salute your courage to take risks but maybe you have considered it, but I dare not risk all money by buying bitcoin, now maybe a good time to buy some bitcoin.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

Who's with me?

All my money is not just on Bitcoin but in all other altcoin also. So I would try to wait it out. My capital only came from free also.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

Who's with me?

We've already in it for a while. From 20K to today we all are watching collapsing of Bitcoin Smiley

But we all have still hope to be wealthy Smiley I think I like this hope Smiley

We are getting older when waiting Bitcoin moon Smiley
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 01:41:54 PM by franky1
Merited by dbshck (3), nydiacaskey01 (1)

those hoarding and waiting for a 2x-10x multiple. dont realise prices move more than 1% a day.
make 1% a day=more than 3x a year.

dont wait for the moon to come to you. get to the moon one percent at a time. and when the solar system realigns to how you hope, you will find yourself transported to mars. and realise you done so with less risk

those that hoard waiting for 2x+ but then panic sell loss at the smallest sign of a 5% dip. will always lose
take a 1% step forward and repeat. and then when a dip occurs you know you have averaged down your initial costs. thus at less risk

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

i think we will see bitcoin moon very soon.i never expected bitcoin price to fall below 6k usd.this year is most crucial period for bitcoin.and good days will come soon.

TheBunting

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

those hoarding and waiting for a 2x-10x multiple. dont realise prices move more than 1% a day.
make 1% a day=more than 3x a year.

dont wait for the moon to come to you. get to the moon one percent at a time. and when the solar system realigns to how you hope, you will find yourself transported to mars. and realise you done so with less risk

those that hoard waiting for 2x+ but then panic sell loss at the smallest sign of a 5% dip. will always lose
take a 1% step forward and repeat. and then when a dip occurs you know you have averaged down your initial costs. thus at less risk

This is the main approach I an taking to my investments in BTC. Altcoins can be looked at slightly differently depending on if money was invested pre-ICO and some impressive growth has been made.

As for Christmas, as much as I would love to invest all my Xmas money into BTC... I would feel rotten if I didnt buy my family some gifts to enjoy over the festivities. Smiley
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

The feeling is mutual as per not flexing Christmas as I always do. 2018 no doubt is a very crucial year in cryptospace. Looking forward to what to happen in the coming days.
Kopyleft

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

In this current market it is more profitable to trade and force out profits from the market.
There are different trading strategies which can realize gains even in the bearish market.

Or you could short Bitcoin if you are convinced we are yet to see the bottom
Always invest what you can spare, if your investments limit your festive celebrations, then it's more than necessary.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

The feeling is mutual as per not flexing Christmas as I always do. 2018 no doubt is a very crucial year in cryptospace. Looking forward to what to happen in

This is maybe a Blue Christmas for the Crypto world.Huh with the recent down stream on the market everyone was affect with the huge loses on its profits. Yet, no pain no gain as people always say's after bad things happen. never the less, crypto market survived after the massive sell off which contribute to the further fall on its market. Let's just wait for the turn around of the market come 2019.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Its okay. When bitcoin recovers make ordinary day a christmas day. Its not all the time we are lucky and same with the market that its not always bull. Let's look forward to a great 2019 crypto year.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

This is the main approach I an taking to my investments in BTC. Altcoins can be looked at slightly differently depending on if money was invested pre-ICO and some impressive growth has been made.

As for Christmas, as much as I would love to invest all my Xmas money into BTC... I would feel rotten if I didnt buy my family some gifts to enjoy over the festivities. Smiley

nope. going for high risk high reward ICO pump and dump is not the game at all
your thinking high risk but potential of 2x in a few days.

its far better to go with the low risk potential of 2% in a few days. that will give your haul a good healthy low risk 300% over a year which then when the events align for the odd 2x spike. make it 600%+

playing the short term hopes of 2x thinking oh well i didnt get 2x this week lets try another ICO next week. is a gamblers game of always betting on 13 hoping you just need a couple good wins to balance you out. but the flip side is a couple bad losses will trip you up even more.

dont aim for waiting for or hoping for 2x wins.  just nibble at the 1-2% daily standard movements. it will all add up in the end

as for christmas. .. well any time.
dont invest more then you care to lose. in most cases work out what you spend on disposables. EG fast food that just ends up as a toilet flush the next day.. invest that. and constantly invest that. knowing its no loss because it would only end up as a toilet flush at the end of the day.
and also if you ever do get hungry for fastfood. you can buy it via selling some coin because you dont care about exchanges rates as it again is a zero loss game your now playing... your just no longer having to see all your funds get flushed down the toilet

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

Yes guys I have no cash money in my hands, my pocket is really empty due to market declination. I bought bitcoin with my pocket cash hence my hand Full null and I have no money to buy Christmas gift.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

Last year, I had bought a Live Turkey and slaughter for my mother and bought drinks for my next street neighbor for all the occupant of the building. This Christmas, am just going to stay indoors. Got married last two months will spend the holiday with my beautiful wife because of the bitcoin price.
That's a nice one, at least you will have more quality time to spend with your love ones this time compare to last year were the time was for bitcoin hustle. I'm still much pretty sure that anything can happen under the cover of cryptocurrency, so, lets' wait patiently for the celebration to begin, maybe before it begin things may be different from what we see today.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 2172

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

nope. going for high risk high reward ICO pump and dump is not the game at all
your thinking high risk but potential of 2x in a few days.

Quality ICO projects do not offer a profit of 2x in a few days, for some it's actually a couple of months before the project can take shape and actually have some organic growth, when you consider bounty participants dumping and large bonuses for investors it could be longer. But there's at most two or three of such projects annually.

ICO investments should be approached strictly. And only go for projects which satisfy all criteria you set for a quality project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

It has never been advisable to invest all your savings in to bitcoin or any other crypto currency, Sorry that you're in such a tight spot. But it is better to have a Lamborghini as a random gift in may-june than a tree as a Christmas gift In my opinion.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Wise choice, I guess Bitcoin is your Christmas present this year. I am celebrating Christmas as usual this year, I separate crypto investment apart from my daily life.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

Who's with me?

I think there few number of people who turn their money into bitcoin and now the face big losses because of the down price of bitcoin. You need to keep on your mind that do not put all your egg in one basket or simply to say to you can't turn your all money into bitcoin simply because it is risky.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

This is usually the reason for the dump because people need extra cash for Christmas gifts. However, it has already crashed so I wonder if it will go further to help pay for Xmas

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: