Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin  (Read 3757 times)
Dr drree

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

im always save some money apart from the investing in business
in this situation it helps
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

It seems that you made a wrong decision because you invested all of your money in bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin is still low and I am sure that you will not withdraw your remaining money because you are focusing on how you till regain the money that you losses.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

I think it depends on what you think is more important, and if you don't want to sell low because the current price is low then hold it tight, but if you think the gift is important then you can sell a portion of bitcoin.
In my opinion it's better to sell a little portion of bitcoin cause for me Christmas is sharing and only small amount of your bitcoin you sell and not all bitcoin. But the decision is yours  to choose the most important to you. Think twice before you make an action of this two situation.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

I still believe and can still survive with bitcoin and other crypto. May the storm pass quickly. I still hope with halving, that after halving there will be a significant positive change in the price of bitcoin. there will be many investors entering Bitcoin. And doesn't this really mean business. sometimes above, sometimes below. The wheel of life is indeed spinning.
beaubenraw

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

The thing Bitcoin is doing to most of us is taking away happiness and our time for money. Don't let that happen. Better spend a bit of money on your happiness rather than regret it later, even if you have money time passed by and eventually everyone will die.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

Now, probably. Many have invested in cryptocurrency, but it does not make sense to cash it at this time, since it has now fallen in price. It seems that this year many will see Christmas and the new year much more modest than usual because of this. Nothing can be done, investing in cryptocurrency is risky. The one who knows how to wait and choose the right time to make the appropriate decision will win.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

a Christmas gift ust not be buyed with Fiat.
You can also make gifts witch needs no money.
But currently Bitcoin made about 500$ in 3 days ?

regards

I will support you and your positions. They say the best gifts are those ones that are not bought. You can do something with your hands or make a pleasant surprise for your close people.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

I am totally with you, i don't need the christmas but i want the new year to be splendid so i am still investing and won't stop.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

It seems that the stories about addiction to cryptocurrencies are true. You forget that money does not give you happiness! Do not sacrifice the atmosphere of Christmas, just to invest in cryptocurrencies and earn some money. Do not let greed take control over you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

I am totally with you, i don't need the christmas but i want the new year to be splendid so i am still investing and won't stop.

yes that in my opinion is a good belief. because you want to take risks and are sure to do it. so I think that is the establishment that we must emulate to be able to move forward again.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

nah, family needs to celebrate the holidays Smiley
No, my dear
The family must celebrate
Organizing works requires that you provide an amount for these events
You have to provide the family with their needs away from money trading.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

I think this is the right decision as prices will only go up
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

Sacrifice is part of our life people who want to earn in the future
Supposedly Christmas  can we celebrate everyday
Guving gift to your loves one at any time if have huge of money
Good luck to you my friend

jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

it is same in almost every nation of the world that has embraced the blockchain technology with all their heart and have taken time to give it all that is required in terms of investments in anticipation of a good smile when the price starts appreciating and making serious percentage growth. it can not be for nothing but for a better tomorrow
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Well, it is a choice you have decided to adopt so as to meet up with one's expectations. I don't even have the money to tie down to cryptocurrency how much more .This can be a good idea for you but could be properly done for a quick rate traffic.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

Not that I give a shit about Christmas, but if someone told me they weren't doing anything this year because of BTC as their eyes bulged with greed or desperation I'd think they were a whackjob.

$20-50 would buy plenty of presents capable of delighting others. It's about the choice, not the outlay.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

I think we should not use all our money to invest in bitcoin or others investment instrument. Better use money that we can afford to lose because cryptomarket very high risk and the price fluctuation very high volatile. 2018 is not a good year for bitcoin, hopely we gain big profits in 2019

ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

That is so sad ,because are loved ones especially the kids and other childrens would be excited during this chriatmas season, but if nothing really profits because of this years market price falldown then let it pass this year and make over during the next christmas day, who knows will gain good profits next year ,or next season.
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

nah, family needs to celebrate the holidays Smiley
maybe we can take some of our money a little, just for vacation, because vacationing and shopping can make us more relaxed, this can be an entertainment that can make us free from stress, don't we always focus on a job there are times when we do a tour and a little entertainment.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

Who's with me?

check the market now, then you will get your assets growing
there is always a gift for Christmas every year, because that is what most people in the world want,
if indeed bitcoin cannot benefit us at Christmas, maybe we need to be aware of conditions like this, which could be a sign that bitcoin will be completely useless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: