Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cheapest Altcoin.  (Read 20893 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
do not go for cheaper coins, if a coin is cheap it doesn't mean it will go up. do your research and invest in quality projects, look at their github commits, see the only projects that are going to moon are the ones that are still building in this current bear market.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

not a matter of choosing the cheapest and most expensive coins. the most important is the potential of a coin, not from its price. a lot of small coins was ranked top in coinmarketcap but everything looks good and even has the potential to provide a profit more than other more coins have great prices.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

I think that you would like to buy the most undervalued altcoin right? Because price depend on market cap and number of circulating supply.
The most undervalued altcoin could be NEO for now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I think that you would like to buy the most undervalued altcoin right? Because price depend on market cap and number of circulating supply.
If they recover. Some will not. In fact most will probably never so those highs again.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

That's true, now is the right time to start an investment, most of the altcoin prices have drastically decreased prices. Especially ETH, the ATH achieved by ETH last year was $ 1200 and now the price of ETH is $ 90 so you can assess and ensure that the price is a good time to invest. For potential problems, I will not talk too long because everyone will know the potential of ETH so it is regrettable if you intend to invest but do not choose ETH on your list.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

Those cheap coins can pump if many of investors want to buy in that coin, But many of cheaper coins have no potential mostly of those Who lack of investors and tradres.

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

The cyrpto-space is dimly lit.  Even with good research under your belt,  you are taking chances with your fiat.

This entire space assumes you have fiat money you could burn in a fire in your back yard and wouldn't miss it the next day.  That's the kind of fire you are playing with when discussing what to invest in based on price.

The whole use case seems to get swept under the rug in the rush to invest and make profits from the latest masternode project out there, etc.  Use cases won't truly be known until the masses start piling into crypto.  Until then, it's just a promise of a carrot.  Even large, enterprise teams with powerful products are finding it to be an uphill battle.  The masses are kept clueless about crypto (and in fear of it) by the owned press, and the battle for the minds of the masses is exactly what we are all in the middle of here.

Whether you buy crytpo outright, work for it on bounties, trade for it, or accumulate airdrops, there is no way to choose winners in this market, plus the technology is evolving fast.  The coins that come out next year will be superior technologically than the ones from this year and last.

Your best bet is to cast a wide net and create as many stacks as you can and hold for dear life.  Most will fail, some will win.  Don't be caught red-handed when the wealth transfer begins (without a bunch of stacks.)

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

My choice is to invest in the top altcoins because they have greater chances to grow and to bring me profits in the near future.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Thank you very much.
buying good and popular alternatives like ripple, stellar, cardona, tron is a smart move... they are already 100 9f times below their actual price.. so what's there to loose?
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

Every coin that is in the top 50 in the crypto market would be a great investment decision, but if you have enough funds, I would recommend to buy more coins at the moment, because I think the bull run is near.

anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Thank you very much.
It is depends on the project, there are a lot of cheap coins in market but it has no potential, but i have one altcoin that i would like to invest, it is electroneum because the team of this coin is very active.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

What you mean is lower with the ones that currently dipped?

I say that if you're into cheapest coins, choose those that has high volumes so you can trade well with it. If there's no volume but the coin is cheap and you just wanted to buy it, good luck on how long you're going to wait before selling it.

I agree with you it will be totally foolish to directly go on with the cheap coin without knowing its 24 hour daily trading volumes & if not checked investors funds will be locked for 6 months or year or who knows permanently. Its better to invest in Recent ICOs which were in huge hypes like Fantom, Moneytoken, Dxchain, Sentinel Protocol, Money Token etc which are already trading at 10% values as compare to its ICO price but have good volumes. If this project jump on its original price one can easily make huge profits which I feel can happen anytime, Just need to diversify investments strategically to take maximum advantage over time.
I don't go with ICOs so I don't really suggest those that are brought up with hypes.

It's likely to end quickly so I'd rather suggest that go with those cheap coins that are very much popular and has good volume with progressive team that have been working with their product.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Cheap don't mean good. But there is some good little hidden gems hidden away from the top 100.

AXPR is one I like...

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

Thank you very much.

it looks like this isn't about how expensive the price of a coin is. this is more about how much potential it has. I prefer to buy altcoins which have potential despite high prices. rather than buying cheap altcoins but having no future.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Actually, buying a coin with potential is more realistic than buying a coin that is the cheapest. Although, you receive more coin for the same price, the price increase is based on the project development, community size and etc.
Gagal Mancung

Activity: 202
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Maybe the best choice in the current situation is, high-volume coin.

The alternatives are cheap, not the cheapest. But indeed, almost average coins are now cheap.
You are free to choose, depending on your interest.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

Not all low priced altcoins can build momentum to provide you profits as most of them can be shitcoins, though the same goes if the altcoins are shitcoins but might be given value when the right time comes specially if the market is on a bull run. So the best way for you to make profits is by checking either the price and volume movement of these altcoins or checking its potential to grow.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

No, buying the cheapest coins is not a wise strategy because such coins are either backed by a failed or dead project or most commonly have huge supply that amounts to billions if still you want to invest in any of such coins then do proper research before investing.

renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

Don't buy the cheapest coins, check the circulating supply and market cap. If a coin has ridiculous amount of coins and a very big cap, don't buy it. It probably have no more space to go up.
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

Buying cheap coins randomly is not the right choice, because it could be after buy it the price will be back to drop more. So to avoid bad things like this, before buying make sure to do an analysis first and adjust between fundamental and technical, from here you will find the answer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: