Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cheapest Altcoin.  (Read 20893 times)
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:28:30 AM

if you ask for cheap coins I think there are many choices on the coinmarketcap list and cannot be mentioned one by one, I personally always research coins that really have good development and not just see the price. My experience when buying cheap coins is absolutely no development anymore, in contrast to coins that have many users there are still opportunities to rise.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:29:10 AM

I think a lot of altcoins are now cheap, so for me you will also have more opportunities to buy prices now, because now the market conditions are increasing.
It is true that the price of the altcoin has not increased yet it is still being sold cheaply and this is certainly a good time to be able to buy it, choose a potentially good altcoin that will give you benefits for the future, for example ethereum
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:02:38 AM

My advice is to invest in cheap coins, but it is included in the 100 best coins in Coinmarketcap. I try to trade every day by buying the cheapest coins and giving me an advantage. But the profit I gained was very little because of the market conditions that had not yet recovered. But this is certainly very useful for me.

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:15:19 AM

buying cheap coins does not guarantee the benefits you get, to choose coins in investing you must know the base of coins, the movement of coins, and knowing the development of coin prices, if I have to choose coins then I will see the base of coins first, currently the most relevant coins for our investment is ethereum, the reason is ethereum is a coin that has definitely experienced market movements and will not die.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:52:18 AM

Until now I still believe in ethereum which has the most potential to be made an investment, many supporters for this coin and I believe ethereum in the future will grow better than it is now

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:00:28 AM

Not all cheap coins can really have a great opportunity to grow in the future once the market started to increase it still base on their status. What I mean is the popularity and potential to grow still the best thing to have in a currency that we should invest in the market to get a further earnings in the future.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:04:32 AM

Investing on the top 25 altcoins on the coin market cap should do one proud as an investor. You can decide to spread your capital on say like 5 different altcoins from these top ones and be ready to hodl no matter what the market might be saying until you hit your target profit because sometimes one might need to hodl for a year or more.
Meryn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

yes, that could be the right choice for now. Many cheap coins that you can buy and collect in the next year. Don't mind the market. Because the price in the market this year will not be high. So, this is a good opportunity to buy several altcoins for investment.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:26:15 PM

The cheapest Altcoin is a very good choice for making big profits. But for the purchase of Altcoin, we must be careful and check. Buying coins with low volume, I think it's better to see the top 100 coins in CMC.

Many cheap coins and in the top 100 coins can be found cheap coins and just choose. It should be noted also the development and future of the coin, to avoid losses. The OP can choose and decide to adopt the cheap coins available and this will be a challenge to make a profit.
that's right, it all depends on the choice of each individual because the benefits also depend on our own choice, but in my opinion it is better to choose the top 10 coinmarketcap because it has a good track record and also has a good future too.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:52:35 PM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.
I think now there are many altcoins in which you can invest in such a market, look at eth EOS xlm neo ada, all these coins will grow in the bull market one hundred percent probability

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:08:30 PM

if I myself bought the altcoin top 5 for the coinmarketcap because it has a large trading volume and is already famous in the world. and buy some coins not top 5 from coinmarketcap that have a good future of coins
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:48:05 AM

buying cheap coins does not guarantee the benefits you get, to choose coins in investing you must know the base of coins, the movement of coins, and knowing the development of coin prices, if I have to choose coins then I will see the base of coins first, currently the most relevant coins for our investment is ethereum, the reason is ethereum is a coin that has definitely experienced market movements and will not die.

Exactly. Nearly any cryptocurrency which is available on the market today, has an uncertain future. It's like the Russian Roulette where you can either lose or win it all. As such, you should not focus on prices of any cryptocurrency project, but more on its development and innovation. Of course, most of the expensive coins are highly active in development. However, there are also a few cheap coins which have a solid foundation that will keep them going for many years to come.

As such, if you invest into a good cryptocurrency that's highly popular, you'll be able to preserve your investment for the long term. A good example of this is Ripple (XRP) which is a cheap altcoin with a bright future ahead of it (if banks use it at a large scale). But, it's your responsibility to do your own research before investing into any cryptocurrency no matter how big or small in price it is. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:51:51 AM

Of all the altcoins that have the most potential for investment is ethereum, although now the price is not stable but I am sure there are still many supporters for this coin and will slowly return to its normal price, I think there is no doubt to be able to invest in this coin
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:21:55 AM

I have also thought of buying cheap coins many times and not only that, I went ahead to buy some,  but today, I cannot sell so many of them, because they do not have volume.
Although, the major problem with all these shit coins is that, they do not have products. So they lack value and investors do not want to buy them.
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:33:06 AM

Based on the prices on the cryptocurrency market, what coins are your choice to invest in?

Is buying the cheapest coins, can it be the right choice for now? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thank you very much.

I think the cheapest coins don't guarantee that the coins are good. In my opinion, buying coins that have the cheapest prices is not the right choice. A good consideration for buying altcoin is not only the price of the coin but also the chance of the coin being successful in the future. Other than that, to determine whether the coin is good or not by looking at the price fluctuations of the crypto currency coin is stable or not.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:47:26 AM

For me i will choose altcoins with huge trading volume but low supply because the price can skyrocket in a short amount of time compare to the ones with billions of supply. However i thoroughly check the project and team first if they are active on telegram social media etc about the development of the project, never invest on a dead project.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:52:07 AM

I don't think cheaper is better when it comes to cryptocurrencies, though the market downturn has made virtually all cryptocurrencies relatively cheap. I don't see why people even bother giving attention to low-ranked coins, when the top coins are down just as much. I invest with the assumption that most coins will eventually fail.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:06:19 AM

I don't think cheaper is better when it comes to cryptocurrencies, though the market downturn has made virtually all cryptocurrencies relatively cheap. I don't see why people even bother giving attention to low-ranked coins, when the top coins are down just as much. I invest with the assumption that most coins will eventually fail.

That's good way, good investors don't know which coin will be the 'next big thing', they just invest in bag of coins that have possibility of becoming next big thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:03:26 AM

No you should never buy the cheapest altcoin, it would be totally wrong think to do. Do you know why that coin is cheapest? Because of the low market volume and i believe that project haven't succeed and going to fade away. If you want to invest make your researches good, search about projects milestones, catch the right time.

adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:15:11 AM

depending on the volume, don't just look at the cheap price of Bitcoin, but it must be seen from the volume as well, choosing an altcoin of course we must be careful in investing, because the impact of all of that you will feel a big loss, rather than having to choose cheap tokens , I will choose expensive tokens but the token has the potential to make a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: