Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: The release of Satoshi's personal data  (Read 29059 times)
doublespend timestamp (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

For Satoshi Nakamoto's real and true identity and home city, see this post of a couple of minutes ago:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3247239.msg48612101#msg48612101
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

And the people who exchanged private messages with him. Did any of them ever decide to reveal these messages? Several emails and conversations have been published, and many of those help us to better understand why certain functions or decisions regarding Bitcoin.

Maybe some of the people who exchanged messages with Satoshi using the forum could post those messages.

I have decided to reveal:

I am willing to take polygraphs that James Bowery sent me these ten bitcoins on January 12th, 2009.  It is the sole Bitcoin send he ever made to me.  Please note Satoshi's send address from Block 9:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1DUDsfc23Dv9sPMEk5RsrtfzCw5ofi5sVW#

Screenshot of Nick Szabo following James Bowery on twitter:
https://i.postimg.cc/kGZMPV1z/nick-szabo-following-james-bowery.jpg

Stylometric "Satoshi-isms":
Posted by James Bowery on Thursday, 17 January 2008 17:35.  

Well, here it is in a nutshell:

https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/everyone_loses_in_this_battle_of_the_intellectual_lightweights_wsj_vs_lrc

Posted by James Bowery on Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:31 | #

Matt, the issue of unbiased vs biased learning is central to a lot of machine learning theory.  Here’s the idea in a nutshell:

by James Bowery on Sunday, 01 July 2007 15:42.

It should also be noted that not only is the doubling time fast, but the percentage of solar energy converted to food calories can’t be beat.

In last paragraph at link:
https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/postcivil_society_empty_the_cities_one_week_cultivated_algae_bloom

================================

Last two lines here:

Posted by James Bowery on Tuesday, 05 June 2007 14:09.

PS: It should be noted that Dershowitz hangs his moral-high-ground hat on his support for the freedom of speech of his opponents.

https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/dershowitz_and_trivers_go_at_it

=================================

Known oft-used Satoshi Nakamoto-ism third to last sentence, first paragraph:

Posted by James Bowery on Friday, 06 January 2006 13:42.

It should be noted that decreased virulence does not equate to symbiosis.

https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_emergence_of_parasity_from_heterosity_demonstrated
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
Merited by BTCgrinders.com (1), my dream2021 (1)

I am willing to take polygraphs that James Bowery sent me these ten bitcoins on January 12th, 2009.
I am hoping to find my wallet password as well as the number which I think starts with a "5" and is the wallet's registered number.  I do know the Bitcoin address which starts with "1DUD" and ends with "VW" is mine.  It is here on the blockchain,
from January 12th, 2009. (2009-01-12 06:02:13)

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 03:46:58 AM by doublespend timestamp

theymos, did you ever talk voice chat with Satoshi?  For hours and hours from 2008 till 2014?  Often on BTC, peer-to-peer and Bit-gold-- as well as on economics and world politics?  Did he ever do programming tech work for you for over $3,000? Have you been in his old, white frame farmhouse home in Shenandoah, Iowa?  You can see it on the front of his Facebook page.  That is it in the distance, down the road.  Have you ever seen him quaff a sweet drink from a Mason jar while he observes that the U.S. government would like to send a missile into his humble country house? Has he ever voice interviewed you and put it online? Did you ever wonder why Satoshi keyed this vbulletin to look exactly like SF?
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:18:13 AM
Merited by WhyFhy (1)

Who says satoshi even has any bitcoins. I like to think he doesn't have any
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

theymos, did you ever talk voice chat with Satoshi?  For hours and hours from 2008 till 2014?  Often on BTC, peer-to-peer and Bit-gold-- as well as on economics and world politics?  Did he ever do programming tech work for you for over $3,000? Have you been in his old, white frame farmhouse home in Shenandoah, Iowa?  You can see it on the front of his Facebook page.  That is it in the distance, down the road.  Have you ever seen him quaff a sweet drink from a Mason jar while he observes that the U.S. government would like to send a missile into his humble country house? Has he ever voice interviewed you and put it online? Did you ever wonder why Satoshi keyed this vbulletin to look exactly like SF?
Mueller has spoken.

Who says satoshi even has any bitcoins. I like to think he doesn't have any
No one said, just his bitcoin wallet speaks loudly, but he may also haven't a penny if he lost the access to it because there is no Internet in the heaven, well generally.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:30:29 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 04:42:16 AM by doublespend timestamp

Probably theymos didn't know who Satoshi is till I told him.

I do believe Martti Malmi and maybe Soren Renner (maybe Renner) might know or at least have very strong intuition.

In my case, I know my wallet address and what was happening with me in Tallinn when I received them from James.

By the way, the mining button wouldn't go on.  That startled Satoshi, but I said-- I can see the blocks are being mined by various

people-- really, almost overwhelmingly his mask wallets by the dozens at the time I believe.  It had taken some time to get the

wallet up, and I also expressed consideration for all that time he'd given me, so I just said "I've taken up enough of your time.  We

can do it another time, or I can just buy them someday soon."

I think I read Hal had some trouble with his computer over-heating or had to reload the wallet-- something like that.

I just mentioned I'd buy later when they were on the open market for pennies.  Had I known then it was my friend's coding, I

certainly wouldn't have been so seemingly cavalierly dismissive.  Later, in the fall of 2012 when he did some work for me, he

mentioned they had hit around $10 or $13, and I was quite ecstatic-- just knowing the horizontal evening out for humans was

working.  I remember well he was pleased and tickled I was thrilled with the success of Bitcoin.  I knew the political implications.

Even then I didn't know for sure it was his academic work-- but I'd had a few suspicions, especially with his missile comment.

I have read two dates when Nick Szabo openly requested someone to "code up" some of his technical ideas.  I believe James

answered the call.  So Szabo likely knows too.  These are wealthy guys.  I don't expect Martti to back me up.  Why would he?

It's all quite historic.

theymos, there are well over 90,000 words of James' writings via which you could fairly prove to yourself he is precisely who I say.

Search him at majorityrights.com , and under "Jim" with his surname.  I am not being disrespectful to you guys or trolling or trying

to pull your chains.  At least give it a try, sir.  I am quite sincere and honest by nature.

One last thing for now-- a commenter on a Captain Altcoins Satoshi piece, I think dated Dec. 1st about 8 days after I began all this,

claimed to be Satoshi.  Just give me a sec and I will explain the coincidental connections.  It sound preposterous, except for

two items.  The story was, he'd kept his pvt. keys with the 1,000,000 Bitcoins (unencrypted I guess, yeah right!) in a

satoshinakamoto@gmx.com file (I suppose was that address) and someone hacked it via a dark web auction-- maybe Silk Road,

whatever.  This guy specifically blamed Indian programmers at GMX for the dark web auction.  This was in 2010.  Then, in 2014, the

guy who bought it on the dark web auction got hacked and lost everything.  But here came clue or coincidence #2:  "Satoshi"

claims to now be living in Bali.  Uh, yeah, right.  It happens that in June or so of 2014 (shortly after I got out of jail) James said he

was thinking of taking a job in Bali.  I encouraged him to do so.  Even though I have been around the world three times (to India

and southeast Asia tropics many more times)...and I know people don't go to Bali for tech work, ha.

Lastly, I was reading the Hungarian Lazlo Hanyecz, the C++ coder who mined a lot and did "volunteer" work for Satoshi.

He sold his coins before he hit it big.  Anyway, Lazlo had some semi-snarky, nasty things to say about Satoshi's demandingness.

Well, what would one expect from a man (James) who once had 400 skilled American coders working directly under him at a

major U.S. computer company?

theymos, I'd be willing to converse voice with you and some others who have exchanged PM's and emails with Satoshi.  This would

be hard for you all, as you have a natural protectiveness.  After all, you run the lineal Satoshi Nakamoto org in the form of this

forum.  I am not lying to you.  It's stunning to me, to see that wallet address from so long ago.  You know how I was able to recall

the fore and aft word game?  "VW" at the end, that part is obvious for a car guy like me.  My father was a cultish 33rd degree

Mason.  A potentate organ grinder's monkey in his fez.  I was the first born. Anyway, from a very young age-- about 5 to a month

after turning 17 when I left for the military-- he would not

infrequently call me two names with his hectoring, moral-lecturing dinner table Masonic madness: "a bump on a log" and, as in the

three letters after the digit 1 in my Jan. 12th, 2009 Bitcoin address to which James sent me 10 Bitcoins, a "DUD".  

Thanks for understanding or at least listening.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:50:03 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 03:24:19 AM by franky1
Merited by theymos_away (2), gmaxwell (1)

OP is a troll formally known as bitcoinpro. a mega drug taker and pops up now and again to cause drama.

foolish thing is the transaction of the 10 coins.. that was between satoshi and hal finney.
seems the OP cant even get the basics correct.

funny part.
i think OP is james and is trying to self promote himself as being satoshi
im guessing next OP will probably think he can full circle the subterfuge by posting a tweet using his(james) twitter to say "i am satoshi"

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:53:00 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 04:17:49 AM by doublespend timestamp

OP is a troll formally known as bitcoinpro. a mega drug taker and pops up now and again to cause drama.

foolish thing is the transaction of the 10 coins.. that was between satoshi and hal finney.
seems the OP cant even get the basics correct.

funny part.
i think OP is james and is trying to self promote himself as being satoshi
im guessing next OP will probably think he can full circle the subterfuge by posting a tweet using his(james) twitter to say "i am satoshi"

franky1, at least refresh your familiarity with the two (I believe out of 5) from Satoshi himself mined from Block 9.

Hal Finney's 10 were a few minutes over 2 1/2 hours from mine, through James Bowery (who 100% indeed without a doubt

is Satoshi Nakamoto-- unless one wants to suggest the REAL Satoshi allowed or put James up to masquerading as himself.  That is super far-fetched!)

We both received exactly 10 tokens from Satoshi!.  Geesh!  Here it is, the record: The two 10 BTC spends by Satoshi (the bottom two red rectangles on the page, are Hal's and mine, Hal's being the first, or bottom-most red).
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1DUDsfc23Dv9sPMEk5RsrtfzCw5ofi5sVW

I didn't even know who Hal Finney was till about Nov. 21st, 2018, a little over two weeks ago when I read the first 32 and then 39 pages of Nathaniel Popper's book, digital gold.  I DID know
who Martti Malmi was/is cause I communicated with him on Skype at least two times in Finland.  That's why his name leaped at me from the page.  (And I subsequently just looked at the blockchain a few days ago...I am not a BTC expert).  I never met him face to face.  He liked my politics, as did James and I was a risk taker who paid a heavy price over years.

So Satoshi picked two people for I guess different reasons-- a coder with an intense interest and a political guy who could understand the implications of it all, as it was told to me in segments in the fall and winter of 2008 in Skype voice conversations.
Maybe he just wanted someone to listen.  I also believe "James A. Donald", from what I can tell the first to respond to Satoshi was/is "James A. Bowery".  In other words, Satoshi was having a teaching conversation with himself, a little bit playing devil's advocate.  Donald's domain "jim.com" was registered in Feb., if I remember rightly, 1995-- two years before the mass American inception.
His site "echeque.com" re-directs to "jim.com".

Honestly, I think some of you find it difficult to believe someone came to the party before you.  Take solace in the fact huge numbers of you have accrued considerable assets from your good fortune and good sense.  I know I have not.  That's the way the cookie crumbles.  

Try to be interested in what this means for the future if James can be persuaded to teach publicly.  Well, Faketoshi recedes on day #1.  That's just for starters.

Really, franky1, as you demonstrated with your statement Hal was the one who got ten without your even reviewing the blockchain, there is little hope those with your mindset will even glance at James' extensive writings on science, coding, politics, and economics to stylometrically explore if what I am saying is true.  It is true, and unless I am banned and all this is erased, I am-- to the best of my knowledge-- the first man to convincingly demonstrate who Satoshi Nakamoto is.

Ridiculous you suggest I am James self-promoting.  JAB is so much more able than myself it's ludicrous to compare.

One last mention in this post.  I finally dredged up from my memory the "mailinator" address I probably used ten years ago as my address of record.  BTC wasn't worth a darned thing except hope and new science for a new money at the time, so go ahead and laugh at "mailinator".  Anyway, when I got in a couple of days ago, there are ads from BTC sites in China, Russia and for Estonian girls etc.  Fact is, there were obviously no BTC sites then.  Somehow my address as one of the very first signups got around.  Consider that, until 2010, Satoshi, my friend, had total access to this site.  Now when I try to request my wallet ID etc,zilch comes in-- just BTC mail.  Somebody must think maybe I have a few hundred million which is really a riot.  So my address started with "zio" and I won't yet tell the rest, as anybody can access mailinator with no password, in case you are unfamiliar.  So much for your security.  My thought is, Satoshi realized too late (got to seriously thinking about it too frequently later on) I could prove who he is, and got rid of my email address. So I could never get my tiny wallet back. Isn't it possible?  Paranoid?

If the senior personages on this board are willing to help me get into my early wallet, then I guess the two scenarios many of you might posit are:

1. bitcointalk.org helped him steal 10 BTC from some unknown early associate of Satoshi.
or 2. Yeah, so Satoshi sent him (me) ten BTC for some weird reason and now the loon is pretending he knows Satoshi is JAB.  As if the two events have no correlation.  Correlation can suggest causation.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

Why some of you people are so obsessed with Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity is beyond me. Just thank him/her/them for the creation of bitcoin, and let Satoshi enjoy his/her/their life in some extremely luxurious beach resort or something.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:22:05 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 04:48:23 AM by doublespend timestamp

Why some of you people are so obsessed with Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity is beyond me. Just thank him/her/them for the creation of bitcoin, and let Satoshi enjoy his/her/their life in some extremely luxurious beach resort or something.

LOL, look up his FB to see his luxury.  Possession (or at least heavy usage of money) doesn't move him, even though maybe a few hundred thousand dollars is seemingly spent.  He probably needed my IT-tech postal money order xeroxes to show penury if the IRS came a calling.

What's he gonna do?  Have assiduous runners in Iowa hawking $6 billion of BTC on localbitcoins for 10%?  NEX isn't full blown and stable coins have to be somehow liquidated too, correct?  Maybe a bit like Lord of the Rings?  It's the having and that silent power over this corrupt system from which he derives pleasure?

In post #7 of this thread I cite the sending, stating I knew what I was doing and so on in Tallinn at that time.  Satoshi-- you know who I mean-- was online with me, on voice chat Skype when he clicked the button to send and until I got it.  In other words, we chatted before, during and for some long while after the demonstration of how it worked.  To the best of my memory, I simply said something like "it's there" (on the screen) or "it's here' when it manifested.  It was exciting.  If I hadn't been beset by so many gang-stalkings and houndings and driven by the desire to defeat and do battle with these antifa, I think I would/could have focused more on acquiring at least a few thousand Bitcoins.  Right now I have about 38 cents worth in one wallet and maybe $40 to buy NEO.  It's a real joke.  DUD was right.

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:01:16 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 05:11:54 AM by doublespend timestamp

No offense dt, but I have a few problems with what you are saying:

1. The two instances of "Satoshi speak" you give are fairly common colloquialisms. People mutter those exact phrases thousands of times a day. I'm not one for digging through white nationalist ramblings to perform my own stylometric analysis, but I wonder if you have any other examples you'd like to share with us that are perhaps a bit more specific.

2. Why would Satoshi choose to reveal his identity to you and nobody else? He did a very good job of maintaining anonymity so its hard to believe he would reveal himself to one or two specific individuals and nobody else.

3. Can you sign a message from any of these address to at least prove that you are possession in it, or any other associated address that dates back to 2010? That would be helpful in at least beginning to verify your claims.

1Q2TWHE3GMdB6BZKafqwxXtWAWgFt5Jvm3
15kDhRAcpgsugmh6mQsTcCHdvbsuYncEEV
1NybTkjpRBUgFfPRKUD4abm2MCWC3LL6Qa
1LZ2RvV5jWJ9NV4M3sxHszxd4WZ4iyXTwm

Thanks

Technically, actually, apart from the sig from his known address, he didn't "reveal".  I'd had some mostly minor suspicions over the years.  Like why was James so brilliantly fluid in the concepts and explanations, yet-- I found out years later, no where to be found on cypherpunks in the era under his real name?  Remind me again, as huge numbers of you here (not all) know way more about blockchain than I do ... how many humans on earth were sending BTC on the date January 12th, 2009?  That is when I received my ten from my friend James.  At first he told me "you can't buy them on an exchange.  Later he said, I'll be right back.  That's when he sent ten.  When I offered to pay, he said "never mind, they just cost 2 cents, 3 cents, and 4 cents each", clearly a little white lie.  The double talk was unlike him.  I didn't know what that was about at the time.  Thought maybe there was a tiny secret exchange somewhere with a lot of super-IT science types and I wouldn't fit in.  I recall one time his telling me he wanted to see how people not drenched in peer to peer conceptuals would deal with it and he seemed pleased I groked it well, though the double spend stuff was beyond my theoretical ken.  He talked about this for many weeks and months before the send came.  He was coding and thinking, sure.  Had to have been.

I had no contact with those addresses you list.  The first looks likes Hal's and as I have truly stated, I first read that just a few days ago.

Without looking up the others, I think they received amounts from Satoshi on Jan 12 or 14, 2009...I tried googleing them...just tried.  One got 11 BTC and the others just fractionals I think

My Russian-Estonian friend/neighbor Pavel asked for my Sony VAIO and I gave it to him.  BTC had no vlaue then.  I was deported from Eesti.  I couldn't even see Pavel face to face, as I was administratively incarcerated for 3 months. He wrote me a note. Three Estonian plainclothes agents flew me on Lufthansa via Stockholm and Frankfort to Vancouver, Canada.  I am a dual and easily identifiable from all I have truly told you all, gentlemen.

I wouldn't be too quick to run down WN, no matter what your TV and the sensitive fellows on CNN and Uranium Delivery Boy Lurch Mueller tell you about them.  Your patron Satoshi is one, as was/is tech #2, Martti Malmi, lulz!

I respectfully beseech the Tallinn, Estonia press to help me locate Pavel.  My older neighbors would know him.  He lived in the building next to mine and had an extremely beautiful blonde live-in gf.  My landlady was Riima A.  She would be in her early to mid 80's now.  Pavel would be about 33.  Thank You.

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

I had no contact with those addresses you list.  The first looks likes Hal's and as I have truly stated, I first read that just a few days ago.

Right, I noticed my mistake and quickly edited my post but it wasn't quick enough.

That is when I received my ten from my friend James.  At first he told me "you can't buy them on an exchange.  Later he said, I'll be right back.  That's when he sent ten.  

One last question -- so he was a personal acquaintance? As in, this conversation happened in person?

I'm not one to dig into peoples' private lives, I'll leave that to the next detective.

Yes Sir.  I know him.  I have been in in home in Iowa in late 2012.  He interviewed me voice and the interview is still up on Majority Rights.  I am a known activist.  In Wiki.  Not trying to deliver propaganda shocks to you fellows.  That's not the point.  It is what it is.  I really do appreciate at least a few of you might be starting to suspect and sense I am telling complete truth.  I appreciate that ginger confidence, as I am telling truth; I'm not deluded.  These things happened. JAB is a great, great man.  I think he should get the Nobel prize, even though Obama got it.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:04:32 AM

Another Satoshi?

So are we gonna get a new Satoshi for every fork?  A new one weekly?   Roll Eyes

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Well the truth is in the pudding and the pudding will be the signing of these addresses that are mentioned here. This is where CW claims of being Satoshi also failed, because he could not sign those addresses.

What would the goal be to reveal Satoshi's identity? <Fame?> You know the person who reveals the true identity of Satoshi would be ridiculed by this community, right? Dorian Nakamoto's life was made a living hell, when that reporter made false claims that he was Satoshi and people nearly crucified that reporter for doing that.

Do you want to be that reporter?  Huh

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

Satoshi's other Twitter account followed by his brother: https://mobile.twitter.com/SnaggyCalthius
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

There are going to be a lot of people claiming to be the real deal satoshi but unless he can move a bitcoin from one of his wallets those claims are going to be rubbished.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

For Satoshi Nakamoto's real and true identity and home city, see this post of a couple of minutes ago:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3247239.msg48612101#msg48612101

Nobody really knows who Satoshi is. If anybody already knew it, it would definitely be revealed in today's internet environment.

I think we should just let this go. He has given us a good thing. Let's see what will we do...
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

I am a dual and easily identifiable from all I have truly told you all, gentlemen.

You should reveal your identity to avoid beeing doxed by others and also it would be showing respect to the person you are putting in the spotlight.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

Satoshi's other Twitter account followed by his brother: https://mobile.twitter.com/SnaggyCalthius

That's the best you have?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: