Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: The release of Satoshi's personal data  (Read 29061 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 02:35:00 PM by franky1

so when did james teach you all about bitcoin and the units of account
2008,9,10?

after all your trying to claim james conceptualised the game so he must have done so early on while you were still naive about bitcoin.

James would remember his early liking of a dice game which sets the odds.  It was just an idea then. In this thread, James has already recalled our general talks about other matters.  Now I don't know if this is the very same proprietor-game
James really loved the conceptual idea of this game, and his enthusiasm made me feel upbeat about its chances too.
In any case, I could not find any open, easily seen participation by James or international persona Satoshi in the coding of the game, its sale or its hack.  But the game, as it exists, is precisely as described to me by James.  As with so many of our talks regarding bitcoin, James copiously explains all aspects, machinations, possibilities, number relationships etc.  It was fascinating. 

^ seems you are trying to make it plausible that james might have created it due to him having an idea which he discussed with you..

going back to the units of account

now before you even bother to try to quickly google search a date and make up a story.. the units of account came to fruition after february 2011
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311.msg47442#msg47442

and was done so by the community. not james and not satoshi...
and as i said the game came after and was about gambliing units of account. it was not named after the creator

have a nice day

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doublespend timestamp (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:20:14 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 04:37:07 PM by doublespend timestamp

We talked about Satoshi the man in January 2009 and in the fall of 2012.  Probably in 2008 after Satoshi's first Oct. 31 paper.  There was much peer-to-peer, stock market collapse (ref. Satoshi's Chancellor headline) political and Tanimoshi talk in 2008.  franky1, I respectfully urge you to read a few hours of James' Majority Rights posts, as well as his stackexchange posts and his own linkedin technical background.  (James is pretty assiduously careful not to get into bitcoin on Majority Rights, though he does many other places and of course, in-person or in voice convos.
You will see, franky1, this gentlemen is not some rube.  And I am telling you with all truthfulness and accuracy of what he and I talked of in great detail during the weeks and months surrounding the birth of bitcoin.  

James Bowery does not have a single post on Cypherpunks as James Bowery that I have ever seen.  He was late to catch on or first hear about it?  Surely you don't assert that at this point.  Or he was secretive?  Canny?  

This is no big hat trick.  As Satoshi is James, who actually made this fun Stormfront blue vbuelletin clone site known at bitcointalk.org, he was privy to all the talk and cultural evolutions here.  What was it, 11 or 14 months Satoshi openly hung around here and posted as Satoshi? I could look it up, but you get the drift.  Is there something not making chronological forensic sense to you? Why wouldn't he be pleased or even  proud the community had cleverly honored Satoshi with the unit, if indeed your account is the correct provenance of the term?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:26:40 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 02:41:42 PM by franky1

ok so now your going with that james didnt conceptualise satoshi dice because your talks about satoshi dice and units of account were done so AFTER both units of account and the game were operational.(late 2012)

atleast that defeats your claims that james conceptualised had an idea of a dice game..

atleast you can say you climbed your way out of that hole early before you dug yourself too deep trying to fake fame james up as the guy that concepted the units of account and the game.

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:40:08 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 09:57:17 PM by doublespend timestamp

ok so now your going with that james didnt conceptualise satoshi dice because your talks about satoshi dice and units of account were done so AFTER both units of account and the game were operational.(late 2012)

atleast that defeats your claims that james conceptualised both.

atleast you can say you climbed your way out of that hole early before you dug yourself too deep trying to fake fame james up as the guy that concepted the units of account and the game.

franky1, as your new internet acquaintance, I tell you in all good fellowhood, you are looking extremely foolish to wildly claim James and I are the same person playing sock puppet here.  I even linked his Majority Rights audio interview of me.  Tens of thousands of White Nationalists know who we both are. They will really get a belly laugh to read you, bud.

You can see me in the movie Welcome to Leith
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Leith
which was at Sundance, was attended by Jeremy Irons during the Paris opening, won 1st place in Boston and another city, was on Netflix, nominated for an Academy Award in the documentary category,
https://www.kfyrtv.com/home/headlines/Welcome-to-Leith-Documentary-to-Compete-for-Academy-Award-336662341.html
and was produced by a blonde Jewish woman whose mother lives with a Zimbabwean man in Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) where they run a resort.  I think it has been translated into Japanese and Swedish.

James talked about a dice game with adjustable odds and payouts using bitcoin.  I am not saying he built that or called it after himself, i.e. "Satoshi Dice".  Someone else could have easily done that.  James may or may not have assisted with coding, encouragement, friendliness to the creator(s) and so forth.  He may have been reading about it on his board, this very board, bitcointalk.org, when he was in total control here as Satoshi.

I am just saying he liked the project and posited it to me, to the best of my memory, as his idea.  Maybe he was talking it up behind the scenes with the coders who made it?  I remember he liked it as a use-case for bitcoin.  He also, at some juncture, cited or read the paper towels (Bounty)
and plastic tableware, paper plates buy use-case.  That seemed amusing and worthwhile, whenever it was he cited or read that to me.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

well

many pages on. and again just seeing you trying to fame up the person known as james...
yet no proof of satoshi ties

again because your trying too hard to fame up the james person by saying how he may have made a game worth billions.. and trying to fame yourself up by mention movies a guy named craig cobb was in. and trying to make ur timestamp username "commercially valued

your just wasting your time..
you not actually proving bitcoin creators identity.

again social drama of the 70's or secret skype chats in 2012 are meaningless. and just trying to say james or cobb are well known for this and that have nothing to do with bitcoins creator.

your still not actually proving bitcoins creator claim your topic opens with. your just trying to create fame from mentioning many random un associated things that happened from 1970's onwards. purely from what i can see to try getting "commercial value". even hoping the BBC will pick up on your 'story'

yet i see no proof, but see alot of text about social drama.
in short. your just as bad as faketoshi

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 03:49:29 PM by doublespend timestamp

I revile the lying BBC.  You can show me where I said that.  At least the lying Daily Mail gives us pics of the cranky princess.

What are, briefly bulleted or encapsulated, the supposedly "unknown Satoshi's" economic and political beliefs as evinced by his own genuinely proven writings?

Who is the custodian of approx. one million BTC, upon whose caretaker's judgement millions entrust significant portions of their life savings?

What if Satoshi Nakamoto, in a bid to accelerate worldwide usage of cryptos (e.g. Monero, XHV, PIVX, LTC, DASH et. al.) by reducing BTC's 52% or 54% market share were to short the market?  Wouldn't a true believer like Satoshi-- see his writings, especially if he were totally unaffected by the materialist appurtenances of his own extreme wealth, fervently desire to horizontally level the planet, to stop worldwide globalists' social controls?

People would be able to scoop up the best crypto projects for a relative song.  BTC $3,320.50 now.
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Have this James sign a message with one of Satoshi's addresses or just stop posting this crap and lock the thread. Waste of time and space.

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 05:08:37 PM by doublespend timestamp

If people want to convince themselves that I'm neither Satoshi nor doublespend/Craig, they are free to peruse my twitter feed where I responded to someone who pointed me to this thread.

For example, in 2012, James suggested-- I liked the idea-- we White men of the world breed blue-eyed blondes, raise them to age 14 or 16 or 17, all the while acculturating them to the highest levels of civilizational manners, conversational skills, etc.   A bit like bitcoin commodity, as I think of it now.  The Chinese would surely want our blondes for reproduction and life-enhancement purposes-why wouldn't they?  Then we'd market them to the Chinese.  He represented it as a type of elaborate supply and demand issue, with the obvious side-benefit of creating, via their fecundity, a sub-race of mixed Chinese or East-Indian partial Whites (like the 700 years of Arab slavery of Whites portrayed in 19th century oils).  Who would care, so long as they are cultured, enhance the world and could be mass-reproduced.

I know this is shocking to people.  I personally still love the idea!  Might lay some more in here...

Careful, Craig.  While it is true that the pseudo-anti-bigots don't have their heads screwed on straight about me, your wording needs to be a bit more careful because too many people don't recognize "blonde" as female as opposed to "blond" as male.  This is a a hot button with east Asian men, and understandably so given all the white-man-asian-woman couples and the high M:F ratio in China.  In fact, the idea you and I discussed was the topic of a 2012 MR article of mine, in which I had to post a comment pointing out this precise difficulty.

A perhaps even more incisive dispatch of the notion that I'm all about hating other races is this post to MR which caused a lot of folks to think of me as a race traitor or something.  And it, in fact, forms the basis of my religious beliefs -- one which is has made me a pariah among white nationalists as well as the mainstream.

So be it.

But be that as it may, my sympathetic posture toward east Asian men doesn't mean I'd use an east Asian male pseudonym.

...James also kidly advised me in Leith...

Well, there is one piece of advice I'd wish you'd executed on... the one about locating away from any zoning.  

I particularly like your "it is supremacist of the government to test their social theories on unwilling human subjects."  Sorry CNN didn't use teaching zinger that on their screen ticker as they said they would when they called me up.  It was beyond my control.

Also, one of your current tweets: "If any of you White males try to escape to a refuge anywhere in the world, you'll be chased down for the rest of your lives like the Nazi war criminals you are."

Your Breaking Bad "yah got me" vid referencing Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity on your twitter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2nkG2fL-u8

Regarding the Leith zoning, it's a bit like my ten "1DUD ... VW" bitcoins.  It was what I had to work with.  I agreed with you re zoning then.

Satoshi wily as you say.  That's the fun.

July 20, 2010: Bitcoin is an implementation of Wei Dai‘s b-money proposal on Cypherpunks in 1998 and Nick Szabo’s Bitgold proposal.
https://medium.com/@sergolisich/satoshi-nakamoto-quotes-b3c7f94a4839
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Bitcoin is anonymous and satoshi is like bitcoin. I think he is not easy to disclose his information to the media because he owns a lot of bitcoin, if hackers or bad guys know his address, I think his life will be in danger.
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1197
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:25:00 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Have this James sign a message with one of Satoshi's addresses or just stop posting this crap and lock the thread. Waste of time and space.

Agreed.  No Sig = No Satoshi.

Talk is cheap,
Actions speak louder than words.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:30:44 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 11:03:48 AM by doublespend timestamp

Mods, please allow this message.  It is a bit of an emergency.

James, Jimmy Marr has been severely beaten by 5 communist Pol Potters in Oregon for driving around in his truck with a sign.   Emily, my gf, says he is unconscious.  I guess it's on the newswires, but maybe you haven't heard. I hope he didn't get brain damage or a stroke or heart attack, as he has heart probs.  We're all about the same age.

(I am in Williston working, and may start pitching cryptos in seminars to oil companies here as relatively inexpensive ancillary "appreciation" bonus future plans for their millennial employees.)

There is a gofund for Jimmy Emily started,  or he and Judy could use some bitcoin.

Thanks, Satoshi Bowery!

I'd put your Declaration of War essay in here, but mods might draw the line.

(For context, Jimmy Marr gave James a computer, maybe after the 2009 mining conked and tuckered James'  out.)

EDIT:

The Oregonian/OregonLive reports Corvallis police on Tuesday said 65-year-old Jimmy Marr of Springfield suffered from a “medical event” during the Monday incident.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/18/jimmy-marr-oregon-white-nationalist-hospitalized-a/
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 03:57:30 AM by franky1

Mods, please allow this message.  It is a bit of an emergency.

James, Jimmy Marr has been severely beaten by 5 antifa Pol Potters in Oregon for driving around in his truck with a sign.   Emily, my gf, says he is unconscious.  I guess it's on the newswires, but maybe you haven't heard. I hope he didn't get brain damage or a stroke or heart attack, as he has heart probs.  We're all about the same age.

(I am in Williston working, and may start pitching cryptos in seminars to oil companies here as relatively inexpensive ancillary "appreciation" bonus future plans for their millennial employees.)

There is a gofund for Jimmy Emily started,  or he and Judy could use some bitcoin.

Thanks, Satoshi Bowery!

I'd put your Declaration of War essay in here, but mods might draw the line.

(For context, Jimmy Marr gave James a computer, maybe after the 2009 mining conked and tuckered James'  out.)

EDIT:

The Oregonian/OregonLive reports Corvallis police on Tuesday said 65-year-old Jimmy Marr of Springfield suffered from a “medical event” during the Monday incident.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/18/jimmy-marr-oregon-white-nationalist-hospitalized-a/

so your advertising that a nazi got hit.
then your advertising that your girlfriend is using that news to get donations
then your advertising that your going to pitch some ICO's to oil barons..

ok i got that. you wanted to be famous so you can cash in.. yep knew that was gonna happen ages ago as soon as you started trying to mention lots of 1970's social life stuff and trying to make a rep for yourself to then say your account has commercial value
how about sell the nazi's truck.. then sell your user account for the commercial value you think it has.. that should keep your gf in luxury for a while

if the guy cant afford the bills and doesnt have insurance. then hospitals usually do have a provision to discount or even write off the medical expenses if his income is below a threshold

anyway
"In an interview with The Oregonian/OregonLive last year, Marr advocated for the extermination of Jewish people"

EDIT
he was taken to good samaritans hospital.. which .. oh look medicaid, medicare, charity
so im pretty sure he wont be out of pocket
hospitals mission statement
"As a not-for-profit health care organization, Samaritan Health Services is committed to contributing to the health and prosperity of our communities. Our Community Benefit program  encompasses our efforts to build healthier communities through volunteerism, direct and in-kind support of community health programs, and opportunities for those who could not otherwise afford medical care."

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

franky1 said:

so your advertising that a nazi got hit.

Jimmy Marr is a good friend of Satoshi Nakamoto's.  You are certainly not, franky1.  Like Charlie Shrem I've been reading about in Popper's book.

When I visited James in his home in November 2012, I asked him if that was the computer Jimmy had given him that computer and he said yes.

All Dims should get a clue; Satoshi's politics, thankfully, are precisely the same as Jimmy Marr's.

Maybe you should righteously sell all your bitcoin and crypto alt in protest, franky1?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 11:21:02 AM by franky1

i was actually going to pick up on this point about james being friends with a nazi, as a poke at how james cant be satoshi

All Dims should get a clue; Satoshi's james politics, thankfully, are precisely the same as Jimmy Marr's.
FTFY

but lets imagine i didnt fix it, you actually think:
the real satoshi, who used a japanese based name.....
the real satoshi, who created a currency that was open and borderless so that even the un supported developing countries had a way to transact and trade internationally
was a border loving racist......?

you just dug yourself the biggest hole in your argument, tripped over your own foot and fell in head first

your whole argument over the last 5 pages of this topics.. just fell flat

2 holes you just dug:
1. proved satoshi is not james. james is not satoshi
2. you have after many pages of trying to fame up james about his pre-2009 life and work experience... just destroyed his rep by outing james as a racist nazi

well played, game over, you lost. sorry no retries, you just lost 2 out of 3 games you were playing

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

I am Donald Trump the President of USA  Wink.  Believe me

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:11:17 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:15:38 AM by doublespend timestamp

James on the non-supporting (or at least, non-interfering) "uber-rich" , myself, and his penchant for the absolute necessity of "stringent secrecy".

Looks like BTC was about $1,000 - $1,100 or so (graph reading) on Sept. 2, 2013; one million bitcoins were then worth a paltry two billion dollars.
:

Posted by James Bowery on Mon, 02 Sep 2013 16:40 | #

It is easy to criticize what Craig Cobb has done unless you recognize that there isn’t a lot of information out there on how to go about finding a refuge from the supremacist government testing its social theories on unwilling human subjects.  Indeed, there cannot be much information out there about how to secretly find such refuges as the sharing of that information would be a security risk.  One might consider such information to be defense classification of the highest order.

As for openly pursuing such refuges, my recommendations to Cobb and others forming refuges without the most stringent secrecy:

1) Don’t go for property in incorporated areas.
2) Don’t go for property in which the county government has building codes.
3) Promise to contribute 25% of the dollar amount spent on land acquisition to acquisition of land in Mexico for Mexicans that want to exclude all but Mexicans from that land, for the Nation of Islam’s purchase of land for exclusive occupation by blacks, etc., ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET:
A) That his form of community be recognized as legitimate, AND
B) That there be no interference from the uber-rich.

https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/much_further_advanced_than_anything_weve_seen
=======================
Actual Satoshi Nakamoto "central bank" quote, 2009:

"The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust."

Under bullet point 2 here:
https://freedomnode.com/blog/66/21-wise-and-funny-bitcoin-quotes-by-satoshi-nakamoto
and here: http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source

5 usages of "central bank" in late 2008 and 2009 by James Bowery:
https://majorityrights.com/search/results/a681e8eb8f2763786a8cedae6b8f4c32/

========================
Satoshi Nakamoto usages of "zombie":
>But they don't. Bad guys routinely control zombie farms of 100,000
>machines or more. People I know who run a blacklist of spam sending
>zombies tell me they often see a million new zombies a day.

...There would be many smaller zombie farms that are not big enough to overpower the network, and they could still make money by generating bitcoins. The smaller farms are then the "honest nodes". (I need a better term than "honest") The more smaller farms resort to generating bitcoins, the higher the bar gets to overpower the network, making larger farms also too small to overpower it so that they may as well generate bitcoins too. According to the "long tail" theory, the small, medium and merely large farms put together should add up to a lot more than the biggest zombie farm.
https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/3/

James Bowery usages of "zombie":

satoshi bowery on zombies june 9 2018
https://postimg.cc/nXGxpj5f

In comment 3
 Posted by James Bowery on Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:11 | #

Reductio ad absurdum:

If “legitimacy” is defined by a government’s power, then is it not the case that the “Enlightenment fiction” as you call it, is quite “legitimate” in that it has been used to fool vast armies of zombies into paying for their own enslavement and is, indeed, expanding that power globally?

https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/localzed_monetary_system_and_governance

Posted by James Bowery on Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:26 | #

Excellent.

The beauty of such an interview is I could turn it on as an alternative for NPR and many NPR listeners would continue to listen rather than simply freaking out as well lobotomized zombies are supposed to do.

https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/tomislav_sunic_interview

Many more James Bowery usages of Satoshi's quirky colloquial "zombies" are here, including two in 2013, the same year of the Satoshi Nakamoto "zombies" quotation:
https://majorityrights.com/search/results/0e3cc20f38a9393082253b4be1203855/
=================================

Satoshi Nakamoto, 2009, using "pseudonymous" twice on this Stormfront- visual clone blue forum which he himself did in fact build:

4th paragraph down after bullet points
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=8.msg34#msg34

The possibility to be anonymous or pseudonymous relies on you not revealing any identifying information about yourself in connection with the bitcoin addresses you use.  If you post your bitcoin address on the web, then you're associating that address and any transactions with it with the name you posted under.  If you posted under a handle that you haven't associated with your real identity, then you're still pseudonymous.

11 examples of James Bowery using "pseudonymous", about half between 2008 and 2012:
https://majorityrights.com/search/results/346ff8b298ca43268f02de6089e71013/

=================================
Satoshi has a personal thing about VISA?

Satoshi Nakamoto to Mike Hearn regarding VISA about 3 months after his Jan. 12th, 2009 Block 9 sends of bitcoin:

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide," Nakamoto wrote to Hearn in April of 2009. "Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost."
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/7xx9gb/former-bitcoin-developer-shares-early-satoshi-nakamoto-emails

James Bowery on VISA' impact on global environment vs. bitcoin's:

https://twitter.com/jabowery/status/1068965464968032256

James Bowery

@jabowery
Follow Follow @jabowery
More
15000employee/visa;1household/employee;7.9365079E3 W/household?W/visa
= 1.1904762E8 W/visa

1.2e8W/visa;111e9transaction/year/visa?J/transaction

= 34092 J/transaction

OK, so now we're getting somewhere:

For the low, low energy investment of 35kJ/transaction we get censorship.

===========================

I read just a few days ago, in a typed conversational exchange between Gavin Andresen and Satoshi Nakamoto, Satoshi exclaimed to Gavin:

"That means a lot, coming from someone like you", or "That means a lot, coming from you." (I can't find the link in a 10 min. search today-- maybe someone is familiar.  I can find it later).

In any case, James said that to me once, as I recall, and I think it was during Leith, before my arrest, though it may have been when I was in Eesti.  I look up to James.  One remembers it-- the sounds and import-- when hearing a heartfelt compliment from a being of James' abilities and insights.  I feel 100% sure Gavin Andresen feels the same way.

I remember his saying that for something which comes easily to me-- simply being contrarian and speaking truth in the face of banishment from society.

When men are in their 60's, even more than their 50's, though less than in their 70's or 80's, it is the decade of sudden death.  James seems like a loner to me.  I know I am.  Maybe Freddy Mercury is an example of a loner.  

In any case, because of James' strong familial ties, I would think he may have or might eventually entrust his secret to an older male relative--
a man who has lived a lot of life.  I don't know that.  It just seems to me so.  

If senior members of this board-- senior in the sense of having had typed conversations with Satoshi-- would vastly read James on Majority Rights, they'd likely get it.  Especially Gavin Andresen.

I read a few days ago in Nathaniel Popper's Digital Gold Erik Voorhees used to carry around a printed card which said "I am a friend of Satoshi Nakamoto's".  This jibes with my memory of James being much taken with a dice game using variable odds.  It's possible James was the coder of the original game.  I have gotten past the signup page of Satoshi Dice, but it seems to me I was shown an operating program which looked like safedice.com-- almost exactly so.

I know it is shocking and mind-arresting Satoshi is who he is.  Sure, there are some differences between Jimmy Marr's and James' politics.  For one thing, I believe James' has more or less concluded Hitler was 25% Jewish after his grandmother conceived after being raped by her Jewish employer.  

It is rather interesting, the implications of all this info.  Maybe it will, in some way, at some time briefly affect bitcoin's prices.

===============

No worries re the Jimmy Marr fund, franky1.  Your communist allies there have cancelled it as they regularly do against free thinkers' interests.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2259985&postcount=48
https://www.gofundme.com/65-yold-man-in-hospital-after-apparent-ambush

Cultivate your ability to think in shades of gray, franky1:

franky1 said:
but lets imagine i didnt fix it, you actually think:
the real satoshi, who used a japanese based name.....
the real satoshi, who created a currency that was open and borderless so that even the un supported developing countries had a way to transact and trade internationally
was a border loving racist......?

I appreciate James is up 11 followers on twitter.  There are bright people who can see.
==============================

http://jimbowery.blogspot.com/2018/06/declaration-of-war-for.html

JUN
Declaration of War for The Culture of Individual Integrity
RESOLUTION Declaring That a State of War Exists Between The Culture of Individual Integrity and The Culture of Group Integrity and Making Provisions To Prosecute The Same

WHEREAS waging war in the absence of a Formal Declaration of the State of War is typical of The Culture of Group Integrity, found in Nature, such as the social insects, and

WHEREAS Western Civilization is, unique among human societies, founded on The Culture of Individual Integrity, and

WHEREAS Individuals are at an existential disadvantage in a State of War against groups, and

WHEREAS waging war in the absence of a Formal Declaration is fraudulent, and

WHEREAS fraud destroys the validity of everything into which it enters, vitiating the most solemn legislative acts, executive orders, court rulings, treaties, contracts, documents and oaths, and

WHEREAS this State of War has long-been and is replacing The People cultivated by Western Civilization's Culture of Individual Integrity, with peoples cultivated by Cultures of Group Integrity, and

WHEREAS formal Declarations of War have been the means by which Individuals form Groups, known as Armies, of adequate integrity to defeat Cultures of Group Integrity, known variously as mobs, gangs, political parties, rackets and conspiracies, and

WHEREAS Individuals can, themselves, only organize as a Group to wage war at the peril of their essential Nature, and

WHEREAS a Continual State of War cultivates Group Integrity, realizing this peril, and

WHEREAS Individuals have demonstrated that enumeration of Rights, rendered ambiguous by their complexity, are inadequate to provide security against The Culture of Group Integrity's continuation of war by fraudulent means of a primarily legalistic nature,

NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED:

Individuals Declare that a State of War exists between The Culture of Individual Integrity and The Culture of Group Integrity, so as to organize into an Army to Wage that War, only so long as the following conditions of The State of Peace, stated in common terms understandable to any Individual, do not obtain:
The current model of “human rights” must be replaced with a single, well defined, Individual Right to vote with one's feet to escape to any State consenting to that Individual's entry. This necessitates 3 material Individual Implied Rights:
The material right to land.
The material right to transportation.
The material right to border enforcement.
The primary Individual Right, that to vote with one's feet, being inconsistent with prisons, necessitates replacement of involuntary incarceration with involuntary border-enforced exile and allowing a State to preemptively exclude anyone for any reason whatsoever deemed appropriate by that State. This, in turn, necessitates a State of Nature to which Individuals are always admitted, even if they are excluded from all other States.
The material Individual Implied Right to land is realized by providing each Individual with a non-monetary rent stream, equal to all other Individuals, assigned to that Individual's State, for competitive reapportionment of State territories according to the census of its residents and the value those States place on land.
The objective condition fulfilling the Individual Implied Right to transportation is that the Individual's current State of residence must, on demand, provide safe transportation to its border.  The borders of adjacent States must therefore provide neutral zones through which migrants may pass unimpeded.  Any other material assistance that Individuals may provide to migrants is entirely voluntary.  States enclosing other States as enclaves must provide some means of escape, even if only a neutral zone that extends through its territory to the enclave.
The State of Nature must exclude all artifacts of civilization not produced there, as well as excluding The Culture of Group Integrity.  Excluding The Culture of Group Integrity necessitates the following laws upholding Individual Sovereignty1, be imposed on The State of Nature:
Except in self defense or enforcement of this Law, no one may willfully kill, disable, or permanently disfigure another. No one may secretly restrain another. No one who has reached the age capable of procreation may physically force upon another any offensive, sexually-oriented act; nor engage in any offensive, sexually-oriented act with any person who has not reached the age capable of procreation even when no force is involved. An open (not secret) majority vote of all sovereigns assembled as set forth in 3 below shall be the effective determination as to whether the alleged act took place and whether the act was offensive and was sexually-oriented. Any degree of participation in group force that results in violation of this point of Law regarding offensive, sexually-oriented acts makes every participant fully guilty of the result, along with the person actually performing the act.
No man shall force the act of procreation on a woman without her deliberated consent. Rape Is hereby defined as an act of procreation without the involved woman’s deliberated consent. Any man who engages with a woman in an act of procreation without her formal, publicly-proclaimed deliberated consent may be found guilty of rape. In the absence of a formal public acceptance, the individual woman involved Is the sole judge of whether an act of procreation was rape. If a woman who has not made advance formal acceptance of a man prior to the act of procreation, formally accuses him of rape within three months after the alleged act, and if a majority of sovereigns assembled as set forth in 3 below vote that the man engaged in the act, then It shall invariably be construed as rape – even though it may clearly be shown that the woman Invited, or even persuaded, the man to engage In the act. A woman may revoke formal acceptance of a man at will by giving formal public notice of such revocation.
Any individual, either sovereign or shielded, or any group of Individuals, may restrain persons suspected of breaking this Law for a period of not to exceed fifteen days, conduct a trial for them at a specified, easily accessible place on a date, time, and place publicly and formally announced three days In advance, and penalize (in person or by proxy or proxies) those deemed guilty by an open (not secret) majority vote of all sovereigns at the trial who are permanent residents of the community. (The composition of “community” and the meaning of “permanent resident” is to be defined by those subject to this Law.)
No one shall be required to give testimony at a trial but it Is agreed that one found guilty of perjury by formal trial, as set forth In 3 above, shall be subject to the penalty set forth In 7 below.
No agreements beyond this Law that give a group’s decisions effective power over individuals shall be made. Any group of two or more individuals who make other agreements giving a group decision effective power over Individuals, or who fail to abide by these Laws, shall be deemed a conspiracy against Individual freedom. All acts against them by an Individual or a group of Individuals subject to this Law shall be construed to be self-defense. — Further explanation: Anyone may bring interpersonal problems before a voluntarily convened formal open Forum structured after the manner of a traditional court of law. In such a Forum opinions regarding the interpersonal problems, and deliberated recommendations for settling differences, can be formally given, but such opinions and recommendations will not be binding on those Involved. Those who bring problems before the formal Forum may, if they choose, make personal agreements congruent with the Forum’s recommendations after the recommendations have been made. Those found guilty of making agreements to be bound by the Forum’s recommendations before the recommendations are made are guilty of making agreements giving a group decision effective power over individuals.
Any sovereign may challenge another sovereign to formal combat for any reason. The following are the conditions for such formal combat:
All combat shall be one sovereign individual against one sovereign Individual.
A challenger shall give formal public notice three days prior to combat and a formal public declaration of reasons therefore.
There shall be up to a one year interval from the time one is challenged to formal combat before one may again be engaged as the challenged. This interval may be shorted by the challenged issuing a formal public declaration of its termination. The challenged may not shield others from the end of combat through the end of this interval.
Subject to the following provisions, the conditions of formal combat shall be established by a majority vote of all sovereigns of the community who assemble after three days public notice. The intent shall be to give challenger and challenged the equal opportunity they would have In Nature — if no human society existed. Terrain of the combat ground shall be varied and extensive enough to permit strategy and to give the physically weak the chance that Nature gives them. Combatants shall have equal weapons and clothing. Weapons shall be a sword or knife with a blade not to exceed 25 cm (approximately 10 inches) plus a 15 meter (approximately 50 feet) length of strong cordage. All previous agreements between challenger and challenged are automatically suspended during the period of formal combat. There shall be no rules within the combat ground. Challenged and challenger shall enter combat ground from opposite sides. No one but challenger and challenged shall be within the combat ground. No one shall attempt to aid, hinder or observe what happens. It Is intended that only one shall return alive from formal combat. When two return alive one shall forever be shielded by the other. The relationship must be announced jointly by them before they are permitted to leave the combat ground. Two are not permitted to return alive if one has been permanently disabled or disfigured by his opponent.
No sovereign who has an unanswered challenge pending may leave the community, refuse combat, or relinquish one’s sovereignty.
Guilt for breaking any point of these laws shall be determined according to Item 3 above. The invariable penalty for anyone found so-guilty shall be death within twenty-four hours.
1The language for the The State of Nature is derived from p90-93, “Valoric Fire And a Working Plan for Individual Sovereignty” From the Valorian Society ISBN 0-914752-18-9, except for the underlined additions set forth in above.  For definition of terms such as "sovereign" and "shielded" as well as further explanation, see introductory text in Sortocracy's "The State of Nature".

Posted 28th June by Jim Bowery
=========================

https://www.facebook.com/jabowery/posts/10215115412429424

James Bowery
January 11 ·
Why I'm now focusing on developing weapons technology that individuals can fabricate from at-hand materials, tools and skills; and VERY reluctantly, having to de-emphasize Solomonoff Induction of social data as a last ditch attempt to bring discipline to "The National Conversation":

=============
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonoff%27s_theory_of_inductive_inference
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

doublespend, why you are trying so hard to convince people to believe JB is SN?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Given that he keeps associating JB with white nationalism, maybe he's trying to smear Satoshi (and thus Bitcoin) via the Transitive Property: "If JB = white nationalist, and JB = Satoshi, then Satoshi = white nationalist."

I'm still fairly sure that DT and JB are one person engaging in a dialogue between two accounts. I originally assumed his intent was to convince people that he was Satoshi. He might also just be crazy and disassociative.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7940

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Given that he keeps associating JB with white nationalism, maybe he's trying to smear Satoshi (and thus Bitcoin) via the Transitive Property: "If JB = white nationalist, and JB = Satoshi, then Satoshi = white nationalist."

I'm still fairly sure that DT and JB are one person engaging in a dialogue between two accounts. I originally assumed his intent was to convince people that he was Satoshi. He might also just be crazy and disassociative.

They're not the same person. So far no media sources have abused this thread to write a sensationalized story on the matter, so its safe to say this was just a weird but friendly dialogue between two every day white nationalists. I have to admit it was pretty entertaining.

If anything it was a plug for a documentary, which I also have to admit intrigues me.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

blah blah blah..

more social drama...
no one cares about your love life or some youtube fame or fame on another website.

no bitcoin proof=no proof
no matter how much you yammer on about your social life from the 1950's->2008 .. its all meaningless

stop with the social dramatics of trying to get famous.

I like the word "yammer" I would +merit you right now if I had any :-)

doublespend timestamp,
even if you know Satoshi's identity, why would you not respect the wish of Satoshi to stay private?
And why would you dox any person like this? It makes you untrustworthy.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: