Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No bull run this year?! For real?  (Read 20595 times)
Crypto_Samuel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:52:49 PM

The market is not in the condition for a bull run yet. I wouldn't dismiss such chance for this year, maybe even for Q1.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:36:13 PM

When I see questions of this kind, it begins to seem to me that bull races are a completely natural process that repeats every year, but this is not the case, and it is very likely that this year there will be a repetition of that insanity in 2017, the market needs to cool down.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:18:51 PM

we have just entered 2019 and there has not been a significant increase, indeed at the end of last year the crypto condition was quite bad and there was no bullrun, the possibility of this year's bullrun has not been seen, it is better for us now to think of market recovery first

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:40:32 PM

Bull wound will not be in 2019. The nearest reference points to the beginning of a new ascending cycle, the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:53:20 PM

2019 is still long, so there are still many possibilities that will occur. we can only see and hope that there will be bulls this year. the most important thing is to focus on your trade and the bull run should not be overly considered. earning profit from daily trading now is enough to survive.

It's to early for those rumors mate, we need to be more patience right now. Don't get too rush for bull run and with respect to those negative speculations I think it's just a challenging words from those people around us. Nothing so serious about it, and it's better to ride on their thinking and just wait for the real outbreak to happen in the future.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:36:36 PM

Instead of waiting on bull run that is not going to come now, i would rather continue to trade and make good use of the uptrends ad downtrends at intervals.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:47:28 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
We all witnessed the entire year of 2018 without any specific bull run and yet again we are in 2019 and the market is not showing any strong sign that bulls are coming anytime soon.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:49:52 PM

I think 2019 is the new 2015. 2018 was the rough aftermath of a bull run, just like in 2014. Now we may have a year of pretty much no movement at all. Maybe a big pump with BAKKT (let's imagine it happens this decade), with some proper recovery beginning maybe early next year with potential ATH records following in 2021, or even 2020 with some luck.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:49:05 PM

It is almost impossible to predict anything in crypto sphere now because of it volatility nature,we can only keep our fingers crossed and wait to see what will become of this year in the crypto sphere.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:53:45 PM

No one believes in the crypto spring anymore and it is unlikely that it will be like we remember it, now the growth period is shifting towards the end of the year, so this is exactly the period and it is worth counting on growth, but for now we are waiting and seeing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:54:12 PM

I can almost certainly guarantee a bull run is within view! Better have that Lambo colour picked! Im pretty sure im set on Rosso Mars
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:54:38 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?

We are still in the bear market .. before a recovery is necessary a physiological accumulation phase .. the first half of 2019 in my opinion will be characterized by the lateralization

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:06:06 PM

I think it's time for investors to accept the fact that they have lost their deposits and start buying crypto at new prices. All play hodl and wait for the running of the bulls, but you need to stop hoping that it will happen by itself.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:09:48 PM

we all certainly never knew when the bull run came. because the bull run always comes suddenly and we can never guess. so, whatever will happen in the future we can't do anything. only what we can do is be alert.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:23:47 PM

There is high probability to bull run in mid of this year. More 1 year is over market couldn't pump and investor couldn't invest. But in Q4 this year price will be good.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:44:02 PM

Well, we have seen that no bullrun happened last year. What I am more concerned is about the pumping or rise up of the current market price. I think we need more patience. If we used to survive to wait for a year, I think we can still manage to wait. Try to make myself busy enhancing my skills and knowledge about crypto is a good way of waiting patiently.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:51:21 PM

I believe the fundamentals are better than ever and I am of the patient sort. Too many people stare at the price alone and ignore the bigger picture. The fact that big shots like Intercontinental exchange, Microsoft, Boston Consulting group etc are investing serious money in this space right now is a good sign. I will try to put at least another $500 into crypto each month this year, no matter if the price drops further. For 2019 I expect lots of sideways movement and eventually a trend reversal with modest but steady growth towards the end of the year.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:27:35 PM

I don't expect a bull run till the next halving. Bakkt will be delayed and the market will drop even lower than the previous bottom. Perhaps many alts are bottomed out in relation to BTC already, but I believe we'll see lower prices in USD in 2019.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:31:05 PM

I agree with you that in the coming months we will not see a rapid growth of the market, there are still a lot of those who keep and they are not desperate.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:32:24 PM

Unfortunately it is so, but to say the truth I have never expected any bull run, till I saw that Ethereum costs around 75 bucks in Summer. It would be a long way that would take several years, but the bull run will show up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: