Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullrun will always come , Newbies do your research well  (Read 1847 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

I guess there is something wrong on the title of this thread.  Bullrun will always come ?  No thats a false claim  .   bull run wont always come because the dip is always take on place .

The truth is that bull run can only come once or twice a year and it does not remain permanent same as the dip because the nature of cryptos are highly volatile .

You are right, thats why I just leaving the market now and didnt look on the price because it will just give stress on me so I better go out with friends and forget about this bearish market for a while.

There's always a bullish market after the bearish market.

Thats a good strategy you got there mate .  to be honest i also that once whenever im really stressed out looking on the value of cryptos  .  much better if we can leave the crypto scene for a while so that we cant make a wrong decisions if ever our emotions got triggered .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

The bull run is expected to come after the first quarter there are bakkt launch and Etf and Nasdaq and fidelity entering cryptocurrency industry with these positive launches we expect stable bull rally in 2019
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

I still don't understand why people are so worried about bitcoin present condition, new cryptocurrency investors are the ones getting everything wrongly. After months of living in worries i desperately want to understand how crypto works ,while using coinmarket cap I came to understand that Bullrun and bear run will always come around ,from 2009 to 2017 graph clears all my doubts as many bullrun has been in existence since day 1, 2017 was the highest ,what will be next ? 20k ? 30k or double of that ? We all need to chill and relax ,this days will always find their way back in time .Do your research ,past histories have all your answers

Bull and bear runs will not always come. That is fantasy talk. Eventually the market will cease to be relevant and people will no longer invest in it and therefore there will be no more bullish runs.

I strongly believe we have not reached that point yet but I just want you to be aware that relying solely on history will lead you to ruin.

Lol. I don't agree with you at all. It is true that it is not wise to depend on the past to predict the future, but the information from the past is always helpful while preparing to invest for the future.

This is why it is never wise to forget the past, but instead it is best to learn from the past to prosper in the future. Don't depend on charts or any sort of analysis since that sort of stuff rarely helps in this extremely volatile market.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

No need to doubt Bullrun, but when will Bullrun happen? This is the problem we are most concerned about, maybe 1 year, maybe 2 years, maybe longer, any market has a business cycle, and we are at the bottom of this cycle (may not have reached the bottom yet), So for most people, Bullrun is not what they worry about, their need to consider how to survive in a bear market.

Loser
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Yes. I agree completely with your assertion that bull run will always happen irrespective of what the situation is right now.
The volatility nature of Cryptocurrency made it so.
Price swinging both way is what make Cryptocurrency Cryptocurrency.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

You do not forget that soon the cryptocurrency will be regulated by the governments and it is not known what will happen to the cryptocurrency market, most likely everything will simply stabilize and will stand in one place to prevent all these manipulations, so the year 2019 will most likely be the last when we will see a big pump, if growth will be of course.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

yes newbies are selling in panic price but actually they didnt research about bitcoin.before you involve in bitcoin you have to research about bitcoin.bull run will come surely Smiley

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

yes newbies are selling in panic price but actually they didnt research about bitcoin.before you involve in bitcoin you have to research about bitcoin.bull run will come surely Smiley
will a bull run occur? Do you still believe that a bull run will occur this year? some threads say that crypto currencies need a miracle to get back up
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

I still don't understand why people are so worried about bitcoin present condition, new cryptocurrency investors are the ones getting everything wrongly. After months of living in worries i desperately want to understand how crypto works ,while using coinmarket cap I came to understand that Bullrun and bear run will always come around ,from 2009 to 2017 graph clears all my doubts as many bullrun has been in existence since day 1, 2017 was the highest ,what will be next ? 20k ? 30k or double of that ? We all need to chill and relax ,this days will always find their way back in time .Do your research ,past histories have all your answers

Bull and bear runs will not always come. That is fantasy talk. Eventually the market will cease to be relevant and people will no longer invest in it and therefore there will be no more bullish runs.

I strongly believe we have not reached that point yet but I just want you to be aware that relying solely on history will lead you to ruin.

Lol. I don't agree with you at all. It is true that it is not wise to depend on the past to predict the future, but the information from the past is always helpful while preparing to invest for the future.

This is why it is never wise to forget the past, but instead it is best to learn from the past to prosper in the future. Don't depend on charts or any sort of analysis since that sort of stuff rarely helps in this extremely volatile market.

This is not about predictions based on past histories but market always move in this way only, there is a bull run, there is bear run and there is a sideways trend, any financial market does not get to zero level ever and same will be the case with cryptocurrency market as well.
Panic is being created in the name of regulations now, many countries have denied legalization of cryptocurrencies but world does not end here, many countries and big companies have given recognition to cryptos, be patient there will recovery in the crypto market.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

will a bull run occur? Do you still believe that a bull run will occur this year? some threads say that crypto currencies need a miracle to get back up
for now it is impossible for a bull run to occur, whereas there is nothing that can raise demand to rise high. but for the next year we
don't know yet? maybe a bull run can happen, because the conditions will certainly be different in the next year?
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

There is no doubt that bull run will always occur anytime.
I saw the market yesterday and today, what i am seeing now is a little bulls running in the market.
I hope this will continue as more of the people thinks BULL RUN will start before the year ends.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Based on the current market potential depends on mining, whether they will sell assets directly or hold back. When mining wants to hold their assets, the market conditions will gradually recover and automatically newcomers will start buying again at slightly more expensive prices. The bull run takes time, at least one year ahead. In addition, it is also awaiting crypto regulation in several countries so that crypto is widely adopted for payment transactions or investment facilities.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

You are right about this one mate,newbies must do their own research about how bitcoin survive this market for the last 10 years of existence.from almost zero value to almost $20,000 price .

If only the noob and newbies know what is the past movements of bitcoin then for sure they will not become panicking and affected whenever the value drops down

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

The cryptocurrency market proved that it can surpass different challenges. As time passing by, it became more strong and more popular. You can see its growth in its graph. People are worrying to the market because they do not have enough information about what happening in the market. It is just a cycle and I am sure that the market will become bull again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
towi078

Activity: 470

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

Personally, I believe bullrun will occur. But when it's time, I don't think we will all be able to make sure the time is right. Moreover, we should also focus on other functions of bitcoin. That is as a means of payment, because it will accelerate bitcoin in the adoption process globally
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

I think that the history of bitcoin for each year is individual and it is not repeated . Therefore, before investing in bitcoin, a beginner needs to learn cryptocurrency and not to hurry with the decision to buy or not .

Yes, we must not compare the years and the behavior of Bitcoin. 2017 with its winter bull run was, probably, the best period for the cryptocurrencies. However, it never means that we will watch the same picture now.
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

I think its the end game.  Though it's been a long time coming. 
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

The cryptocurrency market proved that it can surpass different challenges. As time passing by, it became more strong and more popular. You can see its growth in its graph. People are worrying to the market because they do not have enough information about what happening in the market. It is just a cycle and I am sure that the market will become bull again.
in my opinion people are worried about the market conditions not because they lack information, but they are worried because of the many polemics that occur within the crypto community itself, many parties are competing to create new coins, isn't that a way to solve the community strength that supports bitcoin, it is evident that bitcoin has lost most of its supporters who have switched to supporting other coins, and we can see from the reduction bitcoin in the marketcap
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

I have no doubt about the rising back of the crypto market because from the charts of bitcoin price there is always a correction where the value of bitcoin decreases and rises all over again. Let's wait and see when the next bull run would be. Seriously, people have to do a lot of research into their cryptocurrency portfolio before investing.

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

There is no point on using a historical data as a basis on predicting an emotion driven market. Like every asset market, there will always be a reason for a bull run or a bear market. You are the one who needs to make some research, to find what rives the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For example, in 2017 many coins went up greatly, mostly because of the news. Many people wanted to invest in Bitcoin and enjoy the gains. Sometimes it is because of the upgrades in a particular token, a product that is released or some other things that may cause the demand to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: