Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullrun will always come , Newbies do your research well  (Read 1847 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 07:51:42 PM by TIDOVEE

Bullrun should not be least expected in this package.
It is part of what will happen to make bitcoin balance.
Many people accumulate their token to hype well in order to have large profit.
Every new bie should do necessary research in order to manage themselves and maximize their profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

There are no forever in dumping and falling, market will go rise anytime it can.
In cryptocurrency it is normal to fall and rise, we've been sliding for a long time and its time to stand and rise again.
this is how market is going now!

c-jones89

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

We keep talking about that bullrun and predicting its moment and it seems to be prolonged more in the future as the time goes. I am wondering, what do you think that will tirger it? What is the situation or the moment that we are waiting that will start the reverse?
bosta20

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

I still don't understand why people are so worried about bitcoin present condition, new cryptocurrency investors are the ones getting everything wrongly. After months of living in worries i desperately want to understand how crypto works ,while using coinmarket cap I came to understand that Bullrun and bear run will always come around ,from 2009 to 2017 graph clears all my doubts as many bullrun has been in existence since day 1, 2017 was the highest ,what will be next ? 20k ? 30k or double of that ? We all need to chill and relax ,this days will always find their way back in time .Do your research ,past histories have all your answers

So so true! Lets newbies learn to know when to buy in to avoid all the bad markets situations...lol! Mentorship is key in crypto! Am advising for guys to look for a trader or investor that is consistent and follow them! There are so many of them!
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

they are full of fear and just understand that bitcoin is not like gold.
I am still grateful because bitcoin still has a price and I think it is very valuable. if the price goes down I think this is a good opportunity for anyone to get a cheap price. relax
very simple thoughts, I really agree with you, if crypto currency traders have principles like you then there will be no panic sell
keep your positive thoughts friends,

maddy.

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

many investors made good money in bull run have sold there coins and with many rules and regulations from governments made bitcoin price to be in red this year , i do think soon bull run starts
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Last few days have proved that crypto will not go down. But I do not wait for market to go up, I do my research an see how there were pat dips and how market takes long to recover in some cases. That is what makes me confident and I have said to others to not despair also.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

they are full of fear and just understand that bitcoin is not like gold.
I am still grateful because bitcoin still has a price and I think it is very valuable. if the price goes down I think this is a good opportunity for anyone to get a cheap price. relax
very simple thoughts, I really agree with you, if crypto currency traders have principles like you then there will be no panic sell
I agree with both of you, but I think we're on the verge of a precedent this time.
Every single bull made us a new ATH during the last cycles.
I think this time it will be different. A bull will come, but we will not react 20k again. At least not soon.
Let's see how it works out.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

But the problem lies deep within the rest of the traders. Not everyone is like the hardcore tight fisted bagholder who does not get influenced by small movements in the market. There are panicky holders too who speculate too much and buy or sell at the wrong times. These people feel they lost their money in crypto and want to cut as little losses as possible before they exit. They did not do proper research and they have to suffer.

The bear market is correctly called as the testing method for the real holders and it is a good method to weed out the weak hands.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 01:07:57 PM by incomefromcoins

according to past market conditions, we can predict the bull market may start after 9 months of a downtrend and continue downfall of coins so we are in near ending of bear market but newbies have ample time to study new coins development process
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

I still don't understand why people are so worried about bitcoin present condition, new cryptocurrency investors are the ones getting everything wrongly. After months of living in worries i desperately want to understand how crypto works ,while using coinmarket cap I came to understand that Bullrun and bear run will always come around ,from 2009 to 2017 graph clears all my doubts as many bullrun has been in existence since day 1, 2017 was the highest ,what will be next ? 20k ? 30k or double of that ? We all need to chill and relax ,this days will always find their way back in time .Do your research ,past histories have all your answers
Actually they who are worried about the current condition is the short-terms investors. They invest their money to get lots of profit instantly. That's why when the price low they immediately sell their coins which influences the price and the market situation. But, what happened to bitcoin in the past has nothing to do with the future of bitcoin. Even it seems patterned, it doesn't. It's different.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

Bitcoin passes $4k, finally!

https://coincodex.tv/videos/544/bitcoin-finally-hits-4000-while-fed-raised-interest-rates
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

The beauty of cryptocurrencies is its unstable state. No one can accurately predict what will happen with cryptocurrencies for there will always be bullish and bearish state

YES, market history has it all. We've seen the ups and down on the market on Crypto currency Trading. The in's and out of crypto are something need to understand fully. As initial rally of price value of one coin which have some effects on the shift of investment would either contribute to up watd trend or downward.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

The crypto market situation is made up of the bullish and the bearish market situation. this we can not run away from . This is what makes the market go round for people to make a profit. Buy low and sell high
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

most people not just newbies are just after making quick profits from bitcoin and thus are not willing to do any research about it or about price. their main aim of investing in bitcoin is to make quick money and then move on. Bull run will surely come anytime soon and we hope it is soon

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

I have actually never doubted the rise in the crypto market but it would take time before we see the next bull run. Just a piece of advice to all newbies, have some patience in crypto investments. Study the trend of the crypto market and you will realize that there is a huge bull run coming and only the patient ones would benefit from it.

repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

People actually don't worry about the future of bitcoin market, they are worried about their own assets in bitcoin. They know that if the recent market of bitcoin is taking a long time, they will not get profit in near future. They like to make daily profit from volatile bitcoin price.

Investing in Bitcoin and other major cryoto currency needs positive thinking and patience. And it should be known that crypto is not easy to predict because they are a lot of massive holders that influence the market. So, these all shluld deal and realize before investing in it. 

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

according to past market conditions, we can predict the bull market may start after 9 months of a downtrend and continue downfall of coins so we are in near ending of bear market but newbies have ample time to study new coins development process
Very few newbies actually learn about the fundamentals of the coins they are putting their money in. One of the basic things is to know the details of any asset before you put your money in it but thats not what these people want. The downside is they lose faith too early during the bear market because its tests them and they fail.

It is also bad for those who are watching and waiting for a bull market because panic selling starts. But they are the prey for the whales who are willing to buy the dump. Having a integral solid understanding of who bitcoin works should put some faith back in their minds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

Newbies must aware if they gonna read this topic at this time many advice will come thru in thier experience and avoid lossing their money in.
erickbarkley29

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

no offense meant but there's this misconception that crypto is a perfect world and that you will become an instant millionaire. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: