Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullrun will always come , Newbies do your research well  (Read 1847 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

That is why it is really necessary to do a thorough research before joining anything especially the crypto world so as not to panic unnecessary.

dont listen to what people are saying try rather do assumptions based on economical laws, but that needs a long and good education that only few have

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

I still don't understand why people are so worried about bitcoin present condition, new cryptocurrency investors are the ones getting everything wrongly. After months of living in worries i desperately want to understand how crypto works ,while using coinmarket cap I came to understand that Bullrun and bear run will always come around ,from 2009 to 2017 graph clears all my doubts as many bullrun has been in existence since day 1, 2017 was the highest ,what will be next ? 20k ? 30k or double of that ? We all need to chill and relax ,this days will always find their way back in time .Do your research ,past histories have all your answers

To draw some conclusions, just watch the movement of the market and bitcoin in the history of existence. You will discover a lot of new things. In General, my parents always told me that history teaches us the future and that it has all the answers to any questions. Cryptocurrency trading and this applies to the full.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

I still don't understand why people are so worried about bitcoin present condition, new cryptocurrency investors are the ones getting everything wrongly. After months of living in worries i desperately want to understand how crypto works ,while using coinmarket cap I came to understand that Bullrun and bear run will always come around ,from 2009 to 2017 graph clears all my doubts as many bullrun has been in existence since day 1, 2017 was the highest ,what will be next ? 20k ? 30k or double of that ? We all need to chill and relax ,this days will always find their way back in time .Do your research ,past histories have all your answers
It is true that there is no need being worried about the period the bullrun will start. It can happen at anytime. You just have to hold till that period.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

This recent market obviously makes crypto investor, trader and users worried, moreover like me as small trader in crypto coins. I am worried if losing out my assets and I can not make daily profit from this bear market.
However, I try to believe that next will be the best time for bitcoin and the bull market is not just a dream.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

Indeed, for now the price looks like the Bull run has come, because the prices on the market are increasing quite high from the price of $ 3300 and currently has touched $ 4000. But for beginners it would be nice to research at this stage, because it could be that the bull run hasn't arrived yet, so no bad things will happen if you research first.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

newbies are selling in low, getting heavy damage, but investors are buying - newbies will never be pro if they can't grow a heart to take risks.

That's because newcomers don't know the crypto expert and establish friendships, if only they could discuss each other and exchange experiences, maybe newbies present at cryptocurrency would not sell their assets at low prices
now it's like bitcoin wants to die, but it's just the right moment to drive newbies who don't know anything about cryptocurrency
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

That is correct, everything that is happening right now and those that have yet to happen are already explained by history. There is already enough information as to what is happening to Bitcoin and crypto right now. Bitcoin has been in service for 10 long years. There were countless of strong resistance coming from the traditional people, FUDs, bad news, dumps, and other negative events. And yet, Bitcoin is still here alive and well. Just believe.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

This recent market obviously makes crypto investor, trader and users worried, moreover like me as small trader in crypto coins. I am worried if losing out my assets and I can not make daily profit from this bear market.
However, I try to believe that next will be the best time for bitcoin and the bull market is not just a dream.

If you do not have experience or knowledge, why are you trying to trade cryptocurrencies at all? Start with a demo version of a broker in stable currencies such as USD or EUR. Later try to play real money on these currencies and at the end try trading on the high risk market, which are cryptocurrencies. Just believing that you will earn, unfortunately, will not help. If you really want to earn, invest some amount in Bitcoin and forget about it for a few years.

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Up and down is a normal thing that happens to crypto because the market conditions will always change, when there is a decline, we do not need to panic because it will not make the market die, stay patient because the increase will definitely occur.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

I believe bullrun will come but my mind tells me not so soon like most expect ,the approval of bakkt and ETF might surge the price up but it will go down again I'm looking forward to year ending of 2019 to early 2020 ,all the samebits just speculation I hope things work out fine in the future

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 07:58:38 AM by GreatBug

Probably most users have no doubt that the downward trend will end sometime and will start a bull run. The problem is that no one knows when it will happen, that is, when will be the best time for shopping and fill up our cryptocurrency baskets. Smiley
i am no newbie and i am sure the entire market is going to crash

I think this market can only fail when better technology is invented, but I think it will not happen in next few decades. And even then, that market will be maintained and developed by supporters, as their hobby.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Yea, bullrun will coming eventually but the exactly when we sill never know. So, do your own research before jumping into bitcoin or Altcoins marker.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

bullrun will surely come sooner or later. Newbies are only scared because no one wants to loose money, some only invested because they want to make quick profit and so are scared seeing the fall in the bitcoin price
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

It's not only newbies that are worried about the condition of the market even experience folk also have there resentment towards the situation but I agree that the bull run would come along

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Ericks1

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

Even the experts are more worried than newbies because they don't know their fate either.
Let's just hope the market has an uptrend and we all will smile because this is no more about expect or amatuer
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

The bearish trend is beyond expectation in 2018, reason why most investors are scared, Am sure the bullrun will come, but its is always also scary that we cannot be sure when this will happen, most information are mostly  base on speculations and  past track record compererism. To avoid panic get research and be equipped with adequate cryptocurrency knowledge.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

I think those newbies are not alive in crypto anymore. If you look carefully in every thread then you will see a very few amounts of newbie accounts are active at this moment Wink. Only real crypto supporter and educated crypto enthusiasts are active now! Who knows everything will be fine, who believe a bright crypto future!
Everything has a bad time and good time. After ending this crypto bear run, the bitcoin bull run will come and BTC will show the world why it is the best!

Anil.N

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

So far as the cryptocurrency is still in existence we will never give up even when things fall apart there is definitely be a time for bullish run. We aware of the volatility of the market and that does not scare us because we aware of it.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

bullrun will surely come sooner or later. Newbies are only scared because no one wants to loose money, some only invested because they want to make quick profit and so are scared seeing the fall in the bitcoin price
They are scared because they were fools to buy bitcoin when it was at the all time high. I dont blame the social media for pumping the price but I blame those who did not do their little bit of research as simple as checking the price charts. Any experienced trader of even the stock market would have immediately understood that the price was manipulated and it wont hold for long.

Even the experts are more worried than newbies because they don't know their fate either.
Let's just hope the market has an uptrend and we all will smile because this is no more about expect or amatuer
Experts are never worried. That is why they are experts. You may think otherwise because you are projecting your own worry in their face but you are not aware of the truth. They know that the long term effect on price is always bullish and they are waiting it out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Bull run may came at any time,but the people are afraid for it is not going to happen and selling their coins when the prices falls.I am not interested in buying the cryptos for making money only but when you do the basics right you can make money for sure.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████