Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:16:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency?  (Read 5838 times)
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:50:20 PM

You just have to understand what you think is right most for you and not dragging people to explain how bad is a thing you are not interested in crypto is all about the exchange itself where the main business is, wondering if you keep worrying about the bad side of things and ignoring the good.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:05:04 PM

There are a lot of exchanges which aren't hacked yet. Usually the problem is in users, low quality passwords, bad secuirity. That's why hackers enter in you wallets. Usually it's only your fault.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:09:21 PM

There are certainly exchanges that are not worth our trust, but still not worth them so much afraid. For example, I keep my tokens and coins on different exchanges for more than a year and so far nothing bad has happened.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:44:45 PM

These are all special cases, so do not worry, because with the same success you need to be afraid to cross the road, even at a crosswalk!
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:54:49 PM

Invest in coins from TOP10.  As much time as possible to devote to how the market behaves.  Communication with traders and a detailed analysis of each of the coins from your list of investments will greatly increase your chances of profit.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:15:34 PM

i think the best way to make money from cryptos is day trading but this is a high-risk high reward way that's why I recommend long term investing in the most promising project
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:21:08 PM

There are a lot of exchanges which aren't hacked yet. Usually the problem is in users, low quality passwords, bad secuirity. That's why hackers enter in you wallets. Usually it's only your fault.
I agree you if you have to enter into your wallet and get your money at the day the mistakes that 100% get out from you so you cannot blame any others for this if you are careless then the possibilities will be given by you to hack your money easily.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:25:48 PM

i think the best way to make money from cryptos is day trading but this is a high-risk high reward way that's why I recommend long term investing in the most promising project
Day trading for those that will make this as their main or secondary source. It ain't easy to day trade, you'll take all the market's risk everyday and you need to decide wisely when to sell/buy. Risk is high and you are unlikely to become successful in your first tries.

It's advisable that everyone should have his long term basket, while you are holding for long term you can start making your own day traders. In this case, you can buy all of those coins that you can hold or day trade depending on your taste. But don't be interested with those pump and dump coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:53:42 PM

The best way to make money with cryptocurrency is trading. Exchanges should choose more reliable, but I think that decentralized exchanges unfortunately are not among the best for trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:00:15 PM

I use exchange Binance and I had no problems with it. I earn crypto by trading and I think this is the only good way to make money at the moment.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:07:16 PM

First thing first! the title is not suitable on the thing you want to say, it is OFF please change it.
and about tradint, this is not just about the fortune teller or anything.
This is about investment which you should have the knowledge on what you are getting ON!
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:13:00 PM

I have been making money out of cryptocurrency and I really have not have the exchange issue you talking about.
Probably you should try out another top exchanges next time
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 10:09:17 PM

Through trading is the most common way to make money off cryptocurrency, truth be told, it is a high risked way to make money off crypto. Alternatively, You can participate in bounty program, earn tokens and sell them off later when the token is listed and distributed.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 10:20:19 PM

Look you really need to have an appetite to take risk if not you will just be on your 10-years old couch sipping water or cheap drink that for sure is just the strong reality You have to push yourself beyond limit and then watch out take cautious risk and know what you are getting into There are lots of people making money in crypto i think you can make it too especially trading

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:16:22 AM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money. No customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.
The risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is enormous, so it is necessary to face investment rationally and not blindly follow suit.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:47:35 AM

Everyone has a different problem because the knowledge they have is of course very different. Making money with Cryptocurrency is indeed not easy because you have to be more careful. Many exchanges and you must be able to determine the good.

kipoel

Merit: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:02:55 AM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money. No customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.
I think generating money from exchange is the best place in cryptocurrency, mostly the source of profit generated in the exchange market. If you are having a hard time, that means you lack the abbility to trade in an exchange. That means you need to learn even more to trade.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:05:47 AM

Everyone has a different problem because the knowledge they have is of course very different. Making money with Cryptocurrency is indeed not easy because you have to be more careful. Many exchanges and you must be able to determine the good.

Choosing a good exchange is like choosing a quality coin, so having a coin must also be able to choose the right and better exchange. Do not let us be hindered by various kinds of problems and we should choose exactly what is right for us to benefit.
acholagi

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:09:29 AM

There are so many ways you can get money in cryptocurrency. starting from we need capital or not because now there is a way to follow bounty and airdrop without having to spend money to be able to follow it
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:27:34 AM

trading and investing in ico can be used as an option to get money in crypto. now there are so many things that are easy to do as long as there is a strong will from the owners of the funds and are ready to risk being in crypto

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: