Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency?  (Read 5837 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:25:09 AM

I do not think and believe that all of exchanges have bad intention and are on the lookout to steal traders money. But it is true that some exchanges are reported to be scamming traders by luring them. For instance, BiteBTC is one of them. I have heard that BiteBTC fakes price of coins just to lure investors and scam them.

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:42:16 AM

No one is immune from the collapse of exchanges. I myself lost a cryptocurrency when Cryptopia closed. But almost everyone has to keep a certain amount of crypt on the exchanges.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:49:17 AM

No one is immune from the collapse of exchanges. I myself lost a cryptocurrency when Cryptopia closed. But almost everyone has to keep a certain amount of crypt on the exchanges.

I do not think that we need to keep coins on the exchange it is too dangerous. It's easier to keep them in your wallet if you don't trade every day. Yes, of course it is more convenient to keep the stock exchange at any time to sell. But there are also disadvantages.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:44:18 AM

it's easy to earn money on crptocurrrency just because you have enough cash for altcoins and bitcoins and hold it down until its price increases and then sell and you can also trade other coins with higher ny value and sell for profit.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:19:51 AM

There are many types of businesses to make electronic money, I know about transactions, join IEO, bonus + airdrop, service.  Very diverse, I think electronic money is a fertile investment market.
Some of my friends have made OTC transactions for Bitcoin and ETH for profit margins.  small but if done with many times and large numbers will certainly bring significant profits.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 09:28:25 AM

There are unlimited ways to earn money by using cryptocurrency. Here are the best options for me:
1. Invest in staking coins (DYOR to find the good ones, and earn passive income by staking coins)
2. Trade-in large exchanges (buy cheap, sell high)
3. Become an early-bird investor for good IEO/ICO
4. Become an influencer
5. Find a job that pays in crypto
6. Ask your boss to pay you in Bitcoin
7. Participate in bounty programs
8. Invest in masternode projects
9. Participate in airdrops

Good luck on your crypto income.  
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:55:28 AM

to make money with crptocurrency? you simply need to invest in a bitcoin of great value and hold it long until the price rises before you sell it to earn a great deal.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Ashess

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:09:01 AM

there are many ways for earn money in cryptocurrency but bounty is the best free way.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:16:39 AM

to get money from cryptoqurrency of course you have to take part in it. like the example of investing with crypto or trading but remember that this is a high risk and make sure you think and carefully before making a decision.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:20:35 AM

I again remember exchanging the "coinsmarkets" was one of the bad exchanges for taking everyone's money and I also lost 4 BTC at the time. from there I never trust new exchanges and only use exchanges that already have big names like binance, and now I can only join in bounty campaign to return my lost money

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:27:51 AM

There are many ways aside trading but it's not too profitable like trading wherein you can acquire approximately 10% from your trade a day if you're good and lucky enough. If you have money to put at stake then you may get yourself involved in Masternode, POW mining,  POS mining, gambling, and IEO. These ways are riskier compare to trading but worth it if you have the talent and skills to choose the opportunities. On the other hand if you don't have enough capital, you may join in affiliate and referral program in which you will promote various projects.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:09:55 AM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money. No customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

It is true but it's not entirely the exchanges' fault. Like in the case of Binance which they give one of the best recommendations is to store your assets on ledger and that is what the veterans apply and that is how they can keep theirselves safe from hacking and also focus on making money on cryptocurrency.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:12:06 AM

You can participate in bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc. Plus these types of earnings cryptocurrency is that you do not risk your money. but a lot of money on it not to earn at least now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:18:19 AM

I think we are getting better exchange as time goes by, we have some good exchange now like binance, coinbase, bittrex, poloniex and huobi are just cool for use and that is a great move as the community moving ahead.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:07:44 PM

In my early days in these industry i used to invest in cloudmining activities and i been scammed four times already. But i didnt give up im still hoping that someday i gain some a decent amount of money in crypto. Until i tried to hodl some coins but still im not lucky enough because im one of the weak hands i sell my LTC, ETH at just double digit price without any suspecting that it will reached high as $1200 ETH. then ill try to do a day trading on Binance back then in 2017. at first im losing but eventually im starting to gain some profit. my fourth way was doing bounties but only for social media im earning some few bucks in 2016-2017 respectively but today bounties are not good as it was before thats why im started to find new alternatives thats my four ways of how to make money in these industry.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:21:51 PM

usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money. No customer support.

for larger transactions you should of course stick to the well-known top stock exchanges.
the small new ones that also list exotic projects i normally avoid.
100 % guarantee is never given, but with the top 5 - 10 you are in good hands for trading. for storage of course not Wink
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:38:54 PM

indeed, there are a lot of certain exchanges under the guise of fraud, for example, like giving a bonus when depositing but not allowing withdrawals, this happens very often, so avoid exchange that is not trusted. I personally always trade in binance and idex

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:49:21 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money. No customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

There are many other ways of earning money off crypto. You don't necessarily need to invest in new projects. There are several other businesses and things you can invest to. Investing on already working business or a profitable fund would be secure and rewarding. Though the returns would not be as high as having the token you hold pumped.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:04:22 PM

Just to invest in good project. And hold it on until it fully delivered its product.
it's pretty hard to do now, even if the project is good, a very big chance that investments can be unprofitablex

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

The crypto-currencies ecosystem is not only volatile but replete with a great degree of in certainly. We are faded with a lot of challenges from scammer to exchanges going off the ladder without pre-informing users of such platforms. I think making money in crypto is pretty difficult
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: