Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥  (Read 44294 times)
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:46:31 PM

So waiting for the sale to be completed first so that the funds are collected then the application will be launched and the other destination?

That's the case with zeosX ICO, They need investors money before they can start working which is really a big red flag, what the point of having a good team if they cannot deliver a simple beta version of their application.

hello, please read the previous post.
"Nope, we will still be launching the app even before the sale is completed."

lol its the same,  You should launch it before you even start your ICO sale not before its completed.

You have a good team put them into good use in making your application ready for ICO sale.

Maybe they have a team that thinks differently than usual. that made some people interested in this project. there are only a few suggestions because I don't see more details of this project.

We are still new. It will take time.

I just found this project and I thought this was very great project but I also had doubts about this project, because I saw something very strange but before that I wanted to ask you a question. is this your token https://etherscan.io/token/0xf74eba976283b5a23f31e01efef5e432d89acfd7 Huh there is written if total supply is 126 960 ZEOS and allocation for bounty 50 000 000 ZEOS
Can you explain?

Our tokens are mintable. It will increase as more people HODL our tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:49:57 PM

I just found this project and I thought this was very great project but I also had doubts about this project, because I saw something very strange but before that I wanted to ask you a question. is this your token https://etherscan.io/token/0xf74eba976283b5a23f31e01efef5e432d89acfd7 Huh there is written if total supply is 126 960 ZEOS and allocation for bounty 50 000 000 ZEOS
Can you explain?
You say increase Huh there I only saw 10 holders Cheesy are you dreaming Huh
this is the first time I see bounty allocation that is greater than total supply and this also makes me think if this project is very strange Shocked

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:11:28 PM

Can you explain?
You say increase Huh there I only saw 10 holders Cheesy are you dreaming Huh
this is the first time I see bounty allocation that is greater than total supply and this also makes me think if this project is very strange Shocked

Its been used to attract more bounty participants, Their valuation of $5,000,000 in their alloted  bounty tokens is used to create an impression that they are paying that much for all bounty hunters. But its just numbers probably it will be worth $500 when they got listed or not Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:40:56 AM

So waiting for the sale to be completed first so that the funds are collected then the application will be launched and the other destination?

That's the case with zeosX ICO, They need investors money before they can start working which is really a big red flag, what the point of having a good team if they cannot deliver a simple beta version of their application.

lol its the same,  You should launch it before you even start your ICO sale not before its completed.

You have a good team put them into good use in making your application ready for ICO sale.

Maybe they have a team that thinks differently than usual. that made some people interested in this project. there are only a few suggestions because I don't see more details of this project.

This is very clear and true it is not like turning your palm to make the project to succeed quickly. There will be many long processes that many people have to go through.
poyaiscoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:47:46 AM

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin lol
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:59:39 AM

This is very clear and true it is not like turning your palm to make the project to succeed quickly. There will be many long processes that many people have to go through.

That's why we ignore haters and just continue to build.
And we are more active on the other forums.

oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:17:20 PM

Many times I have received cryptocurrencies for credit card purchases, which has been very expensive. I appreciate these benefits for loans: Fast Approval and
no hidden fees. Currently, POS and MN are very popular, so the gradual transition from the ERC20 token to coins is a great step that I also prefer.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 01:54:53 PM

Many times I have received cryptocurrencies for credit card purchases, which has been very expensive. I appreciate these benefits for loans: Fast Approval and
no hidden fees. Currently, POS and MN are very popular, so the gradual transition from the ERC20 token to coins is a great step that I also prefer.

I don't know if your comment is relevant in this coin, But i dont see them offering loans for their users. In fact they are asking people to invest in their ICO. So they need money and they don't have anything to loan to their customers.

The Cryptocurrency Bank has been long overuse in different ICO projects and none of them deliver their promise

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:48:13 AM

I truly love the design feature of ZeonX Project , the operating principle of this Platform is so encouraging , the users who is holding their tokens will enjoy some exclusive benefits of token holders  like receiving monthly passive incomes. The user also enjoy a fair transaction charges in their transactions.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:08:44 AM

I truly love the design feature of ZeonX Project , the operating principle of this Platform is so encouraging , the users who is holding their tokens will enjoy some exclusive benefits of token holders  like receiving monthly passive incomes. The user also enjoy a fair transaction charges in their transactions.

Well, the feature of this token is really great, but I am just wondering if they can implement it all and if they can make their project successful. I am looking forward for more updates about this project.
Bodhicoin

Activity: 217

ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 01:44:05 AM

Just keep building. Focus, build, and test...
There are examples out the ethosphere on the wrong way, just keep building.

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:41:18 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 04:01:19 PM by zeosX

Update:
We have calculated the final amount of ZEOS tokens each participants will receive.

Please check the 'Final Calculation' tab via the link given below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nuo_AKraGhQzGKF5Oy8LLtUS_LR_mtuX8sCdGQUR0zQ/edit?usp=sharing

We will be distributing the tokens by 17th Aug 2019, take note of the date!

You will have more than a week to report to us any mistakes. After 17th Aug, this round of bounty campaign will officially ends and there will be no more reports.

Make sure your btctalk/altscointalks profile is still active with regular posts!

PM the admins on telegram for any changes. We are active there.

1 ETH = 1500 ZEOS
Remember, your bitcointalk/altcoinstalks profile needs to be active to get the tokens!

Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 12:49:47 PM

WARNING:

zeosX scam quasi confirmed

Full review here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101770.msg52098964#msg52098964
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: