Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27547 times)
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

I agree with you and I think that after only 10-15 years, the world will become fully digital. we are already very close to such a technical conquest

You are right, those who are not aware of crypto will still afraid to invest in this, people need proof and trust. When it comes to money no one will blindly invest, it take sometime to gain trust from the people's.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
Perhaps there is some part of the truth in what you say, but it seems to me that we can never fully understand the idea that this project carries in it. Definitely it can be said that the value in any case will increase with time.

In view of this, I think the major problem has been the inability to estimate the value of bitcoins
The potentials are either underrated or overrated and the project has little doubters which sure would improve

But the truth remains that bitcoin crypto currency and Blockchain is the future we all have to accept
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

I agree with the author. I also think that so far cryptocurrencies have been as an experiment. Cryptocurrencies will not disappear, but now in the future they will have strict control.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

Tulips were called a bubble as well and they never bounced back. Not all things that experience a bubble will one day recover. Even in the dotcom bubble only a handful survived.

Advancements with hashing functions are probably inevitable if bitcoin is to survive and scale but I don't think it will ever be controlled by the g8 or anyone else, people use bitcoin because of its decentralized nature. Without that it's nothing.
You can buy more than half of all bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies and then they will not be decentralized.Now there is news about 50 % attack on the network, though not yet bitcoin.If the state (government) wants,it will be able to attack many cryptocurrencies in this way.

I have read about Bitcoin, Bitcoin's programming team has come up with solutions to prevent attacks 51%. Then, in the future, it will not affect the Bitcoin blockchain
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

well, we can only hold our breath for a little and wait, whether it bounces back or not. btc was a test, you think? it makes sense from a certain perspective, i guess. but it's really confusing

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Perhaps there is some part of the truth in what you say, but it seems to me that we can never fully understand the idea that this project carries in it. Definitely it can be said that the value in any case will increase with time.

In view of this, I think the major problem has been the inability to estimate the value of bitcoins
The potentials are either underrated or overrated and the project has little doubters which sure would improve

But the truth remains that bitcoin crypto currency and Blockchain is the future we all have to accept
Your comment is not at all related to what I said, but in spite of all this. I will answer you about the assessment of Bitcoin and overestimation and completeness. And so the most important thing is that the price is formed directly on the market. If there is demand there will be an offer. Today, everything is pitiable in this regard.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

Tulips were called a bubble as well and they never bounced back. Not all things that experience a bubble will one day recover. Even in the dotcom bubble only a handful survived.

Advancements with hashing functions are probably inevitable if bitcoin is to survive and scale but I don't think it will ever be controlled by the g8 or anyone else, people use bitcoin because of its decentralized nature. Without that it's nothing.
You can buy more than half of all bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies and then they will not be decentralized.Now there is news about 50 % attack on the network, though not yet bitcoin.If the state (government) wants,it will be able to attack many cryptocurrencies in this way.

I have read about Bitcoin, Bitcoin's programming team has come up with solutions to prevent attacks 51%. Then, in the future, it will not affect the Bitcoin blockchain

Yes the hack prevention is a positive growth and development in the right step but it is pitiable that it does not command a corresponding increase in demand

But the future will be better I believe and there will be stabilization
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

I agree with the author. I also think that so far cryptocurrencies have been as an experiment. Cryptocurrencies will not disappear, but now in the future they will have strict control.
We can only lose from strict control.
Smart investors never supported scams.
I sure hope governments continue to be as inefficient as they are today, so we can build huge crypto adoption before they can react.
For this to happen, we need to focus on already existing technology.
Technology is currently 5 steps ahead of adoption, we don't need an even larger gap

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

It won't only be bitcoin that will surely bounceback and let's hope that the market itself will be able to do so. Be positive at this moment despite of the negative market behavior because this is the only thing that will help for us to move away from panic and having the idea to sell and give up with the market situation. Be positive and patient for positive things that are about to come.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

bitcoin as the first product of blockchain tech is an experimental project
but, personally i think this experimental project will be succed and not a bubble
just like the internet at the beginning, pros and cons will coming as the tech being developed my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

It won't only be bitcoin that will surely bounceback and let's hope that the market itself will be able to do so.
Indeed, but bitcoin is can be called the driving force, once the price of bitcoin soars there will be a lot of altcoin prices also changes. Our only task is to wait for that to happen and also by not wasting the current opportunity to get a few more cheap coins.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

It's pretty obvious that the market will bounce back, the downtrend won't continue forever, at some point in the future we're going see buying pressure pushing the price up, the only thing we're missing right now is something that could trigger that pressure. But unlike the last few months, we have a few events coming up in the crypto space in Q1 next year that could possibly overturn the current bearish sentiment, hopefully, we'll start a recovery phase.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:04:48 AM

Maybe they considered the fact the bitcoin if popped might fall rapidly, and that is not impossible to happen as we are now experiencing the crisis in the current market situation. But, do consider that bitcoin is also a rocket that anytime might go to the moon in just a single night not knowing it will do so.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 12:20:51 AM

Yes you are right. Bitcoin will never disappear despite of how low it will take. Well at least it is still top 1 in coinmarketcap so nothing to worry about.I know it will still go back up again.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:10:40 AM

Crypto will indeed rise again, but when the time comes into things that can never be ascertained. It could be that it will take a long time but did not close the possibility will also be coming soon. But if that doesn't happen soon it will be a lot of new people even prefer to go from crypto to search results more produce.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

When people say this is exactly like dotcom bubble I do get upset a bit, crpto has a lot more potential to change our lives than just amazon, if amazon wasn't a thing we would still be fine by just buying at a store, crypto will become big enough to change the world so much that we will say how we lived without it and create new stuff we can't live without.

That being said the common thing is that when dotcom bubble happened there was a lot of companies that got funding and attention without merit and they became really rich without really putting much work into it just like some shady ICO coins that got funded millions of dollars in span of couple hours but they lacked the tech behind providing many stuff.

Hence, the reality is just like dotcom bubble there will be a lot of coins and money lost but the great ones will prevail and become even bigger than they used to.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

I see a very good reason for cryptocurrency evolution.. in fact, Bitcoin is just a part of it. It will not be dead.. Because, Blockchain is the basic technology for cryptocurrency ..and we have to see the rise of more applications. Actually, there is a good use for crypto-assets with a project like Gigzi .. This is all about backing the price of crypto with precious metals price, like Gold. This way it becomes good for long-term hold.

So I really thing, we'll see more useful applications for the every day life using Crypto Currencies.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Yes you are right. Bitcoin will never disappear despite of how low it will take. Well at least it is still top 1 in coinmarketcap so nothing to worry about.I know it will still go back up again.

indeed bitcoin will increase again, even though at the moment prices are declining, whatever happens now, it certainly does not affect the state of bitcoin that is always alive.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

for hope I think all investors are equally hopeful for crypto currencies that differentiate their belief and patience strategies in their investments

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

crypto will also have good times again, i am firmly convinced. even if it is just a bubble, the upswing will come. meanwhile, i believe in it again and wait.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: