Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:42:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27555 times)
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

In my opinion. the reason bitcoin is called a bubble because it makes money. since Bitcoin was launched until now the development of bitcoin has continued to increase along with the many enthusiasts and the price of bitcoin continues to experience a significant increase.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

Bitcoin was called a bubble for the reason that its price is directly dependent on the number of investments, but it seems to me that investors will soon return to this coin!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

The market will definitely recover but there's no time table for when will it happen. A bubble will happen again and again, the market will always have it's unique way of evolving.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..
yes there was a reason and that reason is called FUD. and people on this forum being mostly parrots have been repeating it ever since.

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.
so you are basically saying 90% of the altcoins are going to die because they are using a 256 bit hash function which doesn't even have anything to do with their security or usefulness!

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
bitcoin was a successful test that proved a decentralized currency can exist and continue becoming bigger and bigger  despite all the attacks that it is facing.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

I agree with you and I think that after only 10-15 years, the world will become fully digital. we are already very close to such a technical conquest

You are right, those who are not aware of crypto will still afraid to invest in this, people need proof and trust. When it comes to money no one will blindly invest, it take sometime to gain trust from the people's.
I am sure that regret will occur in the back, so for those who do not believe that the market will recover, they will regret it. Low prices are a good time to start investing in the market

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

I do believe it also that cryptocurrency will rise again because that is a normal situation when crypto goes down for this year it will have a bull run afterwards.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

I agree with you and I think that after only 10-15 years, the world will become fully digital. we are already very close to such a technical conquest

You are right, those who are not aware of crypto will still afraid to invest in this, people need proof and trust. When it comes to money no one will blindly invest, it take sometime to gain trust from the people's.
I am sure that regret will occur in the back, so for those who do not believe that the market will recover, they will regret it. Low prices are a good time to start investing in the market
Only those who take time to study deeper and analyze all the potentials that can happen to this market, yes, regret can be the next topic after the market bounce back and rally high, so it's better to have good understanding and make sure that you are willing to take the risk waiting for the next big thing to happen from this bearish start all over.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

maybe not as easy as we imagine, we must remember that it's not easy to change something that already exists and is believed.
regarding the digital world I think if the bank uses the blockchain system, is the world of cryptocurrency still in demand? while the one glanced at is blockchain

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

Much hope is given to crypto forwards, where crypto will be a better transaction tool and many countries are ready to receive it.
The red market will bring the power of the crypto to a better direction, and the big trend will continue to rise so that positive thing will happen and affect the crypto well.

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

I agree with you. In next time, the cryptocurrency and blockchain will be extended and added more features, not like now almost just serve for storing and trading

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Much hope is given to crypto forwards, where crypto will be a better transaction tool and many countries are ready to receive it.
The red market will bring the power of the crypto to a better direction, and the big trend will continue to rise so that positive thing will happen and affect the crypto well.

Indeed what you say is true, very much hope is given to crypto. Because in the future crypto will become very large in the country. This situation will change, I am very sure crypto will increase and everyone will be surprised after crypto can increase with this situation.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

Than Bitcoin was actually time will tell. In which I am sure that Bitcoin is not a decentralized coin, it is managed very successfully.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

Yes you are right. Bitcoin will never disappear despite of how low it will take. Well at least it is still top 1 in coinmarketcap so nothing to worry about.I know it will still go back up again.
People all understand that the situation as a whole can only improve if new investors, who are already preparing for the market, can come to the market. In any case, I would like to show you the fact that the market is already in recovery. Look at his behavior today.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

maybe in conditions like now the biggest expectation of crypto currency investors is developing or in other words the price is experiencing the most basic increase is the hope for me is legality
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

Several bitcoins and other crypto currency token are presently being held or sold for trading, some hold until such coin is delisted , while some hold for full profits

The adoption of bitcoin and crypto currency are sooner and there will be no cause for alarm
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

I just want to make it clear for myself, did you mean to say that btc actually is a bubble (you said it was a test). It wasn’t supposed to survive?
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

maybe in conditions like now the biggest expectation of crypto currency investors is developing or in other words the price is experiencing the most basic increase is the hope for me is legality
Do you think that in the near future cryptocurrencies will change in the direction of reality? I can confidently say that this will be so, because today there are very big concerns for the economy as a whole and for what will happen in the future.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Crypto currency bubble has actually burst and the hypes reduced
But it’s good as the world has faced reality and crypto currency utilization is making grounds and filling up spaces too
The general acceptability is what is good for us
Soon enough the price will increase greatly
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

Crypto currency bubble has actually burst and the hypes reduced
But it’s good as the world has faced reality and crypto currency utilization is making grounds and filling up spaces too
The general acceptability is what is good for us
Soon enough the price will increase greatly
Yes, it has happened in 2017. Price movements have re-entered a new era for the next eruption. Cryptocurrency for me is the future. This is not only about investment but also technological developments in the progress of human civilization.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

The world has long been digital. All government currencies have their digital accounts and they are used for faster money exchange.
Cryptocurrencies are interesting primarily because of the opportunity to earn. Fully using them as a substitute for digital money is difficult because of the strong volatility of cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: