Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27547 times)
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

I think that if the crypto currency was a bubble, then it would not invest so much money and effort in its development. Look at the market now, you see only the price, which is constantly decreasing. But at this point, cryptocurrencies continue to develop, new platforms, decentralized exchanges and tools for managing a new type of assets are being created. I think this has a lot to tell you.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

I hope cryptocurrency will become a payment tool that is widely used by communities around the world.
Blockchain technology has rapidly developed the convenience, speed and security of transactions will be the main choice of the payment process, I believe the market movement will go back up so be patient.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

I support your point of view and I am sure that it will be so. Currently, the world is looking at digital perspectives.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

We are all expecting a bounce back in the cryptocurrency market. The question is, when will that be? All we have now is predictions and speculations which holds no ground.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies should become more confidential and the future belongs to such cryptocurrencies as ZCash or PIVX. But Bitcoin will not cease to be the main cryptocurrency and over time will get a lot of changes that will make it more confidential and perfect. I think that the cryptocurrency market in 20 years will have little in common with the current market.
Being confidential is also one of major criteria for the success of a coin, but I believe that alone will not be enough for being successful. I mean any coin may adopt such a feature if they want to incorporate into existing system. I read bitcoin is also going to have stealth functionality as an optional as some major development is going on based on this feature. Hence, this alone will not be a big thing which will be deciding the future of cryptocurrencies.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

Called bitcoin a bubble for the reason that it costs exactly as much as it invested funds, but nevertheless, I am confident that he will recover soon!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
betece777

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

right i agree with your opinion maybe next year bitcoin will be an exchange rate for us shopping at the mall and others
the inhibition of the development of bitcoin because there are some countries that feel disadvantaged bitcoin can be a good exchange rate between currencies without harming other currencies, bitcoin can be a mediator.
now bitcoin can only be an asset whenever the price and value can change
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

The great expectation of crypto certainly continues to grow higher than before. . cryptocurrency will continue to increase every year. Of course this cryptocurrency will continue to be lyrics by many investors. Because investing in cryptocurrency is a very good investment now. And of course in the future people will definitely invest a lot.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
They say trade volume has dropped slightly to $13 billion and there has been no big bounce to signal a real recovery yet. But I say otherwise, I still strongly believe on the power of cryptocoins that it will help us in the future.Bitcoin remained above $6k and has climbed back 1.7% on the day to trade at $6,450. It could form a strong reversal if it can climb back to the critical $6,800 level over the weekend. Market dominance has just surpassed 49% indicating more strength in Bitcoin than any of the other cryptos.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:47:53 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 07:26:17 AM by guoyu78

I hope cryptocurrency will become a payment tool that is widely used by communities around the world.
Blockchain technology has rapidly developed the convenience, speed and security of transactions will be the main choice of the payment process, I believe the market movement will go back up so be patient.
It will take more time before we can expect cryptocurrency will be used as the payment tool everywhere. But it will happen one day or another as mainstream adoption is the final destination for all crypto currencies. Blockchain technology is already proven for its efficiency and almost all major banks are developing a project on this technology. We can expect some big revolution which will be based on crypto and blockchain so that all our coins will be having huge price level at the times.

investing in cryptocurrency is a very good investment now. And of course in the future people will definitely invest a lot.
Yes, the future of all cryptocurrencies is simply depending on how it will be attracting new investors and I am sure how attractive the cryptocurrencies were in past, it will be hindered times more attractive in coming years hence we can a definite great future along with cryptocurrencies.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

I support your point of view and I am sure that it will be so. Currently, the world is looking at digital perspectives.
Right now they just look. I would like people to start using it. The world must understand that as sooner we start using crypto, the more comfortable we will live

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

Right now they just look. I would like people to start using it. The world must understand that as sooner we start using crypto, the more comfortable we will live
in my opinion cryptocurrency will be more bright in the future because all the world has been paying attention to cryptocurrency after several countries that received the benefits of using blockchain technology, so that other countries are interested in cryptocurrency hopefully next year will be the rise of cryptocurrency.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

bitcoin is like a bubble, which slowly enlarges and then erupts, we cannot continue to pump bitcoin, because one day there will definitely be a dump, like a spinning wheel, in crypto prices will sometimes rise and sometimes go down, so rest assured that after the decline must be increased, and also convinced that the future of crypto will be bright
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Yeah I think there's definitely hope ahead for the crypto community. As for me what I believe is that if we have been able to survive a bear market for almost a year and still we have people in crypto more than before then this is indeed a future revolution.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

In addition to it I must say that coming era is going to be the age of digital currency because digital currency had a great effect on our life as we can see that it has changed our life for better. It has given us jobs and New opportunities so people are happily investing into crypto currency which is increasing the price and value of crypto in market.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

Honestly, I want to stop trading crypto and just use it instead. I really wish the community was more focused on adoption rather than the price.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrencies will exist in the future and the prospect of their development is very high.
In its development, cryptocurrencies will be improved and developed, new interesting projects and coins will appear.
The cryptocurrency market is definitely a good future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
kkrainij

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

No matter how the market falls, cryptocurrency is an innovation for us. She has room to grow and develop. She will have a great future.
I believe that the blockchain is important, but crypto now has a lot of unnecessary tokens and this is bad. The world needs blockchain and if the situation with tokens changes, then cryptocurrency will be needed too.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrencies will exist in the future and the prospect of their development is very high.
In its development, cryptocurrencies will be improved and developed, new interesting projects and coins will appear.
The cryptocurrency market is definitely a good future.
It is important to understand that this future may not come tomorrow or next year. it may be in 5-10 years. but for now the cryptocurrency may be at the bottom

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
papagravel

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

Cryptocurrencies are called a bubble primarily because of their unreasonable price increase. See how the market for the year fell in price? Is it really not possible to call the bubble blown away?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: