Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:08:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27555 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:29:12 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that they will grow in the future, so investing in them now is a good idea. There is of course the theory that Bitcoin was a test, but I do not think so. Bitcoin like many cryptocurrencies have become victims of whales and other dishonest people, as the desire to make money on cryptocurrencies prevails.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:03:50 AM

Bitcoin was never a bubble, but there were too much people on this market that wanted to enter the hype train during the last winter. Now we have only believers left and we are ready to face the next big bullish trend.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:52:39 AM

To me blockchain is the real game changer as anything can happen to bitcoin ,I guess its all in the hand of investors (whales)particularly ,I know new miners with higher hashrates will be produced on the long run but remember that they can be totally useless if everyone start hating and dumping bitcoin for real

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:55:14 AM

I believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that they will grow in the future, so investing in them now is a good idea. There is of course the theory that Bitcoin was a test, but I do not think so. Bitcoin like many cryptocurrencies have become victims of whales and other dishonest people, as the desire to make money on cryptocurrencies prevails.

I think it is reasonable to happen. bitcoin has become a promising thing and certainly many who would like to expect more and mastering. that is why many whales are utilizing it for the purpose of controlling the market. but the longer and the development of technology also is expected to include crypto that bitcoin can be better and more developed than what is visible today.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:06:38 AM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
I often hear many people referring to Bitcoin as a bubble while they are very interested in making money from Bitcoin. So you can believe that Bitcoin is not a bubble that follows me as well as its development. Increasing and decreasing the process of continuous going. Bitcoin will recover.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:08:32 AM

Looking on the track record of cryptocurrency, there will be time when the price of a crypto coin to fall, but then it will bounce back up again.
And it happened many times already.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:48:52 AM

Looking on the track record of cryptocurrency, there will be time when the price of a crypto coin to fall, but then it will bounce back up again.
so that the future of Crypto still looks good, the market experiences revolutions up and down so you can do it under certain conditions to take current profits to make a profit.
Cryptocurrency is one of the tools that can make money and in the future more sophisticated technology tools develop their capabilities, to make it easier for us to do something that can make money. everyone hopes that in the future Crypto will change for the better and the Crypto currency will increase.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
ansarose1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:05:37 AM

For sure, there would be a comeback and i think its started already on ethereum coin, so no doubt that next comeback would be bitcoin. Every trader trader and investor also hopes that bitcoin has to comeback, and i think this would be soon to happen.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:06:28 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency will be restored in the form in which we now see it and the changes will take place not very soon!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:08:51 AM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
I often hear many people referring to Bitcoin as a bubble while they are very interested in making money from Bitcoin. So you can believe that Bitcoin is not a bubble that follows me as well as its development. Increasing and decreasing the process of continuous going. Bitcoin will recover.
Just in the crypto currency, these fluctuations up and down are too large, that's involuntarily and there is a comparison with a bubble, but the real bubble would have burst long ago

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:22:21 AM

My hope for the future for Crypto is to progress and continue to evolve in revolutionizing digital finance, so that it can become a currency that can be used for the real world as the second medium of exchange after Fiat in various parts of the world.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:22:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new way to liberate the world from this set of capitalism we are and so many are much against it all because of their selfish interest as the world is changing every day by day and going digital is the next level and should not be a thing we should allow to die.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:43:26 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency will be restored in the form in which we now see it and the changes will take place not very soon!

For me I wish is will restored from what happened in 2018 that's the worst year for me for cryptocurrency so I Hope this years is the stable price of altcoins specially to bitcoin because lot of altcoins they follow the price of bitcoin get pump or dump.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:07:38 AM

Why can't Bitcoin be a bubble? And even if it is a bubble, it is obvious that everyone wants to make money on this bubble. Few people can explain the phenomenon of Bitcoin, because its price is formed exclusively depending on the demand for it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:18:29 AM

do you mean here there will be the latest crypocurrency revolution and coins like bitcoin and ethereum will be replaced?
I get an issue if the cryptourrency will be replaced by encryptocurrency, but in my opinion it's not that fast
I think if crypto reaches the end of the line it looks like there will only be one coin in the digital world that deserves to be called the crypto leader, but what you say is also true that it must go through a long process, not in a short time. , so as long as the crypto market remains active it certainly will never die.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:38:07 AM

Which I agree well, from those previous years of existence, crypto market was able to bounce back after the hard downfall, most of the top crypto brings a huge outcome to those who supported them even in the down market, buying in this cheap price is like buying things in its sales period where you will get a huge discount, people who understand this situations are taking advantage and holding their breath while waiting for the big bounce back.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:36:46 AM

it should be time to change people's perspective to bitcoin that bitcoin is not an investment asset but a means of payment. so bitcoin is not traded in the market alone and has very extreme fluctuations, so many call it bubble.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:57:39 AM

I personally still having hope on cryptocurrency, with all the fluctuation that it has, there will always time for the cyrptocurrency to recover from falling time. and it already happen many times in cryptocurrency.
yeniruieni

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:07:29 AM

It is my great hope for crypto that in the future it will be more developed and the government can provide regulations for Crypto. Because if Crypto is regulated by the government, it will certainly be more developed and crime will disappear.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:00:31 AM

Why people here in cryptocurrency space always relies on bitcoin whether it will going to be bullish or not? I guess there are some altcoins today that is quite profitable in the market not just bitcoin. There are also some opportunities that we can enter to earn money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: