Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27547 times)
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:42:44 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will be restored exactly in the form in which we now see it!
Specimen

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:28:41 PM

I agree, the crypto trip is still long to get really ready for mass adoption. it might take a little longer until crypto can get fully accepted by the government and regulated,after all the digital era is still in development and its full potential is not yet complete

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:12:20 PM

for me personally, the future hope for the crypto currency problem is the legality problem, the government legalizes the crypto currency into a currency that can be used in investment or official and legal transactions, of course for development problems. I am sure if the legality already exists, the development will progress more rapidly.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:19:30 PM

for me personally, the future hope for the crypto currency problem is the legality problem, the government legalizes the crypto currency into a currency that can be used in investment or official and legal transactions, of course for development problems. I am sure if the legality already exists, the development will progress more rapidly.
Big question about legality, as government will do everything to control crypto if they will legalize the use of this system inside their jurisdictions, from that the essence of being decentralized might be change to a centralized functions, we can't avoid that if crypto will be completely legal from each countries that will adopt the system, not unless there's another third party govern body that will cater everything around crypto.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:30:04 PM

the reason why Bitcoin is considered a bubble, in my opinion, because the price of Bitcoin or Altcoin is unpredictable, and the price is unstable or can change at any time. Regarding the birth of a new concept about bitcoin rivals, I think it's possible but they must first defeat Bitcoin, my hope for bitcoin is to survive and develop in the future.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:33:15 PM

the reason why Bitcoin is considered a bubble, in my opinion, because the price of Bitcoin or Altcoin is unpredictable, and the price is unstable or can change at any time. Regarding the birth of a new concept about bitcoin rivals, I think it's possible but they must first defeat Bitcoin, my hope for bitcoin is to survive and develop in the future.
I think everyone who joins the crypto market already knows the risks of unstable market movements. it is a risk that must be accepted by all those who want to invest or trade crypto. everyone I'm sure is waiting for market growth, because they must be sure that market growth will continue.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:39:34 PM

We cannot predict overall about crypto, we cannot be sure yet of that and haven't been able to confirm that crypto will play a more important role for humans, the answer is very closely related on its existence or recognition of the many governments and also many people's interest in crypto.

malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:19:03 AM

If the price of bitcoin will go to 1$ that we should call them a bubble because the price of all altcoins get dump maybe it's not the year for 2018 imagine those days bitcoin not even pump up and continue to dump it's price every months.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:27:30 AM

Crypto growth will continue even though many people feel disappointed but this is the risk that must be faced. Crypto has an unstable value every second so it will be a challenge to be able to survive and save coins until the good chance arrives. Believe that crypto is indeed worth keeping for the future.

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:28:52 AM

If the price of bitcoin will go to 1$ that we should call them a bubble because the price of all altcoins get dump maybe it's not the year for 2018 imagine those days bitcoin not even pump up and continue to dump it's price every months.
You'll be joking if Bitcoin drastically fall in the depth of $1, it's impossible. We are too far from what it started before and looking it's price every year, you could see how it consistently growing upward rather than of falling hard.  
Yes,  we came into unexpected fluctuation but it is gonna be a normal events in crypto market for we are in decentralized system.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:31:17 AM

You'll be joking if Bitcoin drastically fall in the depth of $1, it's impossible. We are too far from what it started before and looking it's price every year, you could see how it consistently growing upward rather than of falling hard.  
Yes,  we came into unexpected fluctuation but it is gonna be a normal events in crypto market for we are in decentralized system.
I am sure that Bitcoin will not fall below $ 3000. This coin holds much of the market infrastructure. I think that the real price of Bitcoin will soon be more than 5000 dollars.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:57:57 AM

The bubble helps the growth of cryptocurrency, but the cyclical bubble may be difficult to escape. The current bubble has broken down, and it may take years to encrypt the money market to fix it. The bubble has allowed Bitcoin to spread around the world.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:33:15 PM

Yes there is always hope
There is an immense launch of Bitcoin atms across the world
And also withs the ethereum hardfork taking place to fix the issues with scalability

We can remain positve ahead of the future
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:04:05 PM

I think it is very agreeable with your thoughts, because I think the world ahead will be full of digital currencies and soon we will all see it.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:48:07 PM

The bubble helps the growth of cryptocurrency, but the cyclical bubble may be difficult to escape. The current bubble has broken down, and it may take years to encrypt the money market to fix it. The bubble has allowed Bitcoin to spread around the world.
Now people have too little trust in the cryptocurrency, the bubble has temporarily blown away and frightened many, it takes years to regain trust or attract a new audience

sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:05:42 PM

I think that in the crypto market there are a number of altcoins today that are quite profitable not just bitcoin, but there are a number of opportunities that we can enter to get satisfying results.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:25:31 PM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

Things we know for sure:
1.) The current world reserve currency is being set up for a massive credit crunch, crashing markets world-wide allowing criminal banker elements to call in loans and buy up distressed assets for pennies on the dollar - there won't be a single individual anywhere in the world who will come out unscathed.  It will be one of the last useful events in the lifespan of the dollar, and they will milk it for everything they've got.  Similar to the events of 1873 and 1929, the next one in the pipeline is the 'big one' for the ages.

2.) For the last 3000+ years, and particularly the last 650, societies have vacillated between rock and paper as monetary units of exchange.  Rocks meaning gold, and fiat as paper.  This terrible, de-humanizing cycle will continue into perpetuity until the masses stop participating in their system.  Crytpo is one of the keys to unlocking a new era of human development.  

3.) At this point in history (or at least as far as we know,) there was never another time where the entire world functioned on pure fiat with no underlying physical asset backing the integrity of the currency.  Never.  So when this fiat experiment fails, it's likely taking down the majority of people with it too.

Yes.  It is early in the crypto paradigm yet.  Although the fiat system is in a precarious state at the moment, it doesn't have to be.  Just as easily as the continually kick the can down the road, they could reverse course, society takes the pain, a reset occurs, and moving forward the system continues on.  Yet, we all know the controllers are not going to just suddenly find love in their evil hearts and grow a conscience.  Not going to happen.

Therefore it is incumbent upon ourselves to take the steps necessary to shelter one's self and family from the tsunami of derivatives eventually coming our way.  Crytpo will become one of the most important of those assets to use that can help us all weather this man-made storm.  

My advice is rather than look and view the crypto space through a fiat lens (trading, profit/loss, up/down, holding, selling,) see their presence as indicators something big is changing soon.  Most coins/tokens around today won't be around tomorrow - neatly fading into distant memories as our minds grapple with the tidal wave of new products hitting the crypto space and needing to always make new room for more.  Individuals participating in the crypto markets today just to make profit will find themselves grinding their noses off to spite their faces.

Instead, one should be looking at narrowing down the list based on personal criteria and focusing on bounty hunting or investing money you might spend on lottery tickets if crypto wasn't an option.  The cryptos of today are the best lottery tickets you can buy for tomorrow.  Most will likely go to zero, but the ones that survive will make their owners very happy.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

maybe this info for our hope that cryptocurrencies will go bounce back, Russian will using Bitcoin and replacing Dollar here is the website that you can see the all articles https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/01/14/russia-plans-tackle-us-sanctions-bitcoin-investment-says-kremlin/

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:37:47 PM

maybe this info for our hope that cryptocurrencies will go bounce back, Russian will using Bitcoin and replacing Dollar here is the website that you can see the all articles https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/01/14/russia-plans-tackle-us-sanctions-bitcoin-investment-says-kremlin/

This news is good for crypto currency in terms of adoption and wide acceptance and there has been several more adoption partnerships too

We basically have to wait until the adoption forces a high demand for bitcoin
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:06:00 PM

Yes I definitely had the hope in my mind it need a little breakpoint here at this situation if it was been possible the value of our environment is definitely going to a huge value and I think it will be possible so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: