Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17269 times)
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

Last year i collceted 25000$ value of coins doing bounty campaigns. But beginning of this year all cryptocurrency market  downed and bounty payment also decline due to this market condition. Lot of project also holded and some project was scam.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

Since market down days iam also not received any tokens with bounty campaigns. Its always depend on cryptocurrency market and now market downed so newly projects  also holded there coins until market will recover.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

Personally I have not got the rewards for participation in some signature bounty campaigns, and such situation is typical. Lots of people appeared in such situation. Different projects prolong the period of ICO, or some other reason. So hope to get rewards and understand you very much.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

I think bounty campaigns died. Because ICO's can't collect investment. therefore, the awards from the campaigns are worthless. The market needs to be improved in order for the bounty programs to make money.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

yes, almost all bounty participants experienced the same thing. they (dev) don't want to pay when the market is like this (unstable). they fear the price of their coins will go down. therefore, they delay payments and focus on their products.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see a new successful project that has just started in the last 2 months. For a while, I think we need to interrupt the bounty. It gives us an opportunity to get away from the market and listen to the head.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

i have not received token yet from bounty campaigns, I dont know what their reason on why they dont send the token from the participants, maybe the market is too low that is why they are controlling their tokens. Roadmaps is essential for the growth of the coins that is why they are holding the distribution.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

Like you are right on this one because I hardly earn those work I worked for is like they all did a meeting concerning the searing date because since some months back now I can't see them following the road map they really made for them self like everything really pis me up.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

No because of these situations of up and down market is so much unpredictable and bounty campaign has also got influence because of it I also don't receive any stakes from any bounty campaign also facing problems like you.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

i am in the same situation. some projects apparently do not want to pay for the bounty work. that is really not nice and annoys me a little.  Angry
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

i am in the same situation. some projects apparently do not want to pay for the bounty work. that is really not nice and annoys me a little.  Angry

Unfortunately, these are the current realities of the bounty market, everyone is in the same position, everyone is waiting for their payments and they hope that the market will finally come to life.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

It is common that many projects postponed the token distribution due to the  market situation.
The tokens that they were distributed for the campaigns I participated are worthless or even
not listed on exchanges.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

Even though the market is in poor condition, with participation in ICOs that have good performance and prospects, I can still produce from the income I generate through participation in the ICO. Participation in the ICO when the market situation is deteriorating will have a high level of risk because ICO is vulnerable to failure and scam. So be careful when choosing ICO.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

As long as the market declined I received a token from Bounty. However, the token when entering the share price is below the ICO price and the price falls. I am aware that this is the impact of the decline in Bitcoin prices. But I keep holding it until the price of Bitcoin returns to the top.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:01:27 AM

from the last 8 months following a number of bounties, some have already distributed tokens, some have not. but what is clear from all the bounties that I follow, none of them have lauched to the exchanger. after I read some opinions from the more senior, this was because the ico team anticipated the drop in the exchange rate when the token was launched to the market exchanger when the market was red.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

from the last 8 months following a number of bounties, some have already distributed tokens, some have not. but what is clear from all the bounties that I follow, none of them have lauched to the exchanger. after I read some opinions from the more senior, this was because the ico team anticipated the drop in the exchange rate when the token was launched to the market exchanger when the market was red.
Yes, it's very true that most of the projects are still holding back their tokens. They anticipate because when it is launched when the market is red, it will only get junk coins. In my opinion it is natural, but again that a project should be able to keep their promises in launching their tokens to the exchange in a timely manner according to the roadmap.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

I still receive tokens but until now I have not been able to sell them because of the unstable market conditions, it seems like I have to be patient waiting for the market to rise to be able to sell the tokens that I have, hopefully in the near future everything will be normal again
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

We have the same situation, I have joined many bounty campaigns and I have never receive yet the payment. I understand what the bounty manager said and I am waiting for their decision of giving the payment that I need. Nobody knows what the campaigns happen int he future and for me I still join bounty campaigns hoping to earn and learned from it.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

I still get some tokens from the completed bounty that I followed. But some projects extend even to terminate the Iico project because the market situation is not good
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

I keep receiving gifts of bounty campaign that I follow. However, the expected results do not correspond to reality. the result is very low and would have been very disappointing. the market in conditions of red like this can only be used to hold the current results and if sold will not be able to give satisfactory results.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: