Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: welcome bulls , Bye bears  (Read 4327 times)
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:55:54 PM

I think next year's price will be much higher than now. At least 10x. The reason is because I am confident that there will be more countries opening up regulations to crypto, bringing in many new crypto addicts  Grin

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinkerr10

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:59:44 PM

I think next year's price will be much higher than now. At least 10x. The reason is because I am confident that there will be more countries opening up regulations to crypto, bringing in many new crypto addicts  Grin
It is certainly good that you believe this. BUT 10 times? Too fabulous sounds for current realities. Bitcoin should at least return to its peak place.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:47:14 PM

This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,
Probably it is not going to happen much during this year, I sincerely hope I am mistaken but I find that difficult to believe, not much will happen since many people are afraid to invest much money at least for this year, but the good news is that the halving will happen during 2020 and together with other good news that could create another bull market.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:29:02 AM

It is certainly good that you believe this. BUT 10 times? Too fabulous sounds for current realities. Bitcoin should at least return to its peak place.
10 times is possible because from ATH, plenty of coins are down even more than 10 times.
When there is a news, a big news that will drive the market, it's easy for people to invest and will bring the price up.
Maybe that is the time that we will not only making fantasies but we will see the real moon.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:42:10 PM

As mentioned earlier, no one knows exactly when the bull market will start, so I think you should not focus on waiting for a bull market, just live, work and if you have the opportunity to increase the volume of your savings in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then in the future you will receive dividends from your competent actions.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:57:30 PM

Everyone can only pray that this will happen again this year but there is not much confidence in me that it will be easy again. I don't believe what will happen.
We can hope and pray for that increase soon but don't think of it that only by prayers it would happen.

The market is starting to stabilize and prices are going to the right pattern which we've been expecting after the bearish trend. We're going on the bullish days yet we don't have to put confidence with it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:09:06 PM

As mentioned earlier, no one knows exactly when the bull market will start, so I think you should not focus on waiting for a bull market, just live, work and if you have the opportunity to increase the volume of your savings in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then in the future you will receive dividends from your competent actions.
Yes, it is true. But at this time we can see where prices will go, because prices have started to show a good increase, and I'm sure the price will be good after this. Let's see the Bulls and goodbye bears.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:25:31 AM

Yes,that could be the attitude of a real investors. Always looking on the future bright side and not the situation that wil put you down. Use this current market as your stepping stone to meet your goals in the future. Invest more and make profit someday because we are sure that market will not always in dip,it will rise in a exact and perfect time.

Optimist and confident is the key if we already make a research. I am agree that we should looking for an opportunity in this bear market conditon. Buying more good coin in this bear market is an opportunity if we believe this market will recover again
It seems to me that today So far there is no Hope to hope for positive changes in the cryptocurrency world. The market will not recover until the manipulator stops artificially directing the cryptocurrency market.

Few days ago, cryptocurrency market cap rising more than $10billion and its indicate crypto market will survive and can rising again. Its our opportunity for buying more coin and when market full recover, i think we can make big profits

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:44:38 AM

Yes,that could be the attitude of a real investors. Always looking on the future bright side and not the situation that wil put you down. Use this current market as your stepping stone to meet your goals in the future. Invest more and make profit someday because we are sure that market will not always in dip,it will rise in a exact and perfect time.

Optimist and confident is the key if we already make a research. I am agree that we should looking for an opportunity in this bear market conditon. Buying more good coin in this bear market is an opportunity if we believe this market will recover again
It seems to me that today So far there is no Hope to hope for positive changes in the cryptocurrency world. The market will not recover until the manipulator stops artificially directing the cryptocurrency market.

Few days ago, cryptocurrency market cap rising more than $10billion and its indicate crypto market will survive and can rising again. Its our opportunity for buying more coin and when market full recover, i think we can make big profits
there is statement about ETF approval from SEC Commisioner that make investors confidence to buy bitcoin and other altcoin.market very optimistic now after that statement, and perhaps it will continue to rise in futures,so total market cap could more than 500bill again.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:01:05 AM

there is statement about ETF approval from SEC Commisioner that make investors confidence to buy bitcoin and other altcoin.market very optimistic now after that statement, and perhaps it will continue to rise in futures,so total market cap could more than 500bill again.
we see today, the market is increasing, and hopefully that is the beginning of that effect. there is much hope that the event will bring in many investors, so that it can increase the price of cryptocurrency. and hopefully this can be a new encouragement for bitcoiners who still hold it for 2018, as if getting new hopes

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:38:59 PM

Welcome to The next wave of bitcoin madness  Grin
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:28:56 PM

The year 2018 was a very challenging year for to the entire cryptocurrency market and with it continued decline in price till this year 2019 I believe we still have some patients in other to see the market recovering again but when that will happen we can say for now let keep the hope alive.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:21:57 PM

The circumstances can change and make 2019 a promising year for us. It is also possible to see high values in terms of price if new developments are introduced in the adoption of Bitcoin.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:33:39 AM

we see today, the market is increasing, and hopefully that is the beginning of that effect. there is much hope that the event will bring in many investors, so that it can increase the price of cryptocurrency. and hopefully this can be a new encouragement for bitcoiners who still hold it for 2018, as if getting new hopes
and looks like good sign appear in market now, price and total market cap rise more than 10billions only in few days.maybe in march after we see ETF approval price will going crazy.but deep in my heart current movement just trap for us.

trap ? no i dont think so . the ups and downs are normal and it did happen all the time   .  about etf's i dont also think that they will approved btc because they already reject it many times before . i feel that this comming march , etf will do that again  . they will make another alibi but its okay if they wont accept btc because they are not the only one that can help this market recover .  many investors are going to enter this market because btc is really a promising investment .
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:01:45 AM

and looks like good sign appear in market now, price and total market cap rise more than 10billions only in few days.maybe in march after we see ETF approval price will going crazy.but deep in my heart current movement just trap for us.

trap ? no i dont think so . the ups and downs are normal and it did happen all the time   .  about etf's i dont also think that they will approved btc because they already reject it many times before . i feel that this comming march , etf will do that again  . they will make another alibi but its okay if they wont accept btc because they are not the only one that can help this market recover .  many investors are going to enter this market because btc is really a promising investment .
right, etf is like giving trust to investors, so even though etf is not in favor of bitcoin, it has happened a number of times, and I think even though this time reject it again, it is not too influential

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:39:42 PM

That’s the same thing I have been doing throughout last year – Hodling and a little trading, cause I’m not really perfect in trading. Though I’m not expecting the price to go up anytime soon, but if it does, I will be happy that it happened. But the way I’m seeing it, there might not be bull at this early time of 2019, there is only going to be a Bull run in the third quarter of the year I guess.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:05:23 PM

Same here mate I though that the past year will give me a big break because I was holding a large amount of investments that I invest to my favorite currency. But it wasn't happened and I think I might sell it that year and day's always change my mind that's why I choose to hold it again to make a better decision in getting a good amount of earnings when market started to increase their value.
We knew the year of 2018 was going to be bad but I never imagined that things will be so bad so we need to take this as a learning experience and understand that after a bull market like the one we saw the bear market will be terrible and if possible we will need to get out of the market when that happens and wait until the market becomes more stable.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:16:00 AM

The circumstances can change and make 2019 a promising year for us. It is also possible to see high values in terms of price if new developments are introduced in the adoption of Bitcoin.

Hopefully this stage will occur this year because there are many disappointments for all people today with the price of Bitcoin not being profitable. Maybe some people will make this a great opportunity to see cheap prices.
it should indeed be in 2019 until 2020 there is a bull run that occurs at the price of bitcoin because there is a good event that will make the price of bitcoin very expensive and the halving of bitcoin will make the cryptocurrency price recover.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:31:43 AM

Hopefully this stage will occur this year because there are many disappointments for all people today with the price of Bitcoin not being profitable. Maybe some people will make this a great opportunity to see cheap prices.
it should indeed be in 2019 until 2020 there is a bull run that occurs at the price of bitcoin because there is a good event that will make the price of bitcoin very expensive and the halving of bitcoin will make the cryptocurrency price recover.
bitcoin halving and SEC approval be main issue at this moment.most of investors waiting this news , they hope if SEC already approve ETF it will make institution investor join in cryptocurrency market.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:23:03 AM

I believed that everyone is looking for a change this 2019, but so far the price continue to suffer and there's no major movement whatsoever.

So it means that we have a long way to go this 2019, but I don't want to be negative but I'm not seeing any significant news that will make this a good recovery year. We will continue to trade sideways and will only see minor spike and there will be no bull-run, in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: