Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will constantinople rise ETHEREUM price?  (Read 985 times)
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Definitely, Constantinople hype will cause an uptrend for ETH. But in my own opinion, that will happen when the day for the hardfork is close. Well, this space is crazy, no one knows it all. Rumours control crypto space a great deal, so let's see how this comes to lime light.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Almost no trader who dares to say that they know that ETH or certain coins will increase or decrease. If someone knows for sure that ETH will increase or decrease prices, they can also get a big profit from margin participation.
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

now ethereum has begun to show signs of green after a full year has experienced a significant decline. I hope the trend has reached the point of support and pullback to a minimum of $ 600

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

I think that it will definitely be, because we are talking about a promising coin with a working team that is really working on its product!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Ethereum1x and Ethereum 2.0 will come after constantinople. I think that is what we should think of rather than the short term effect on ETH pice of the hardfork.

Definitely, this event will affect the price of Ethereum. I do hope that the altcoin will gain. Suppose, the team will not postpone the fork anymore, and it will happen in January. Let us wait a bit.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

We can see a short-term increase in the price of ethereum, but unless the bitcoin increases, the ethereum price rise should not be expected much. Market conditions are very important.

hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Technology and news is not work now, especially if there is a bear market, the most important thing is to maintain a bullish trend, then Yes.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Technology and news is not work now, especially if there is a bear market, the most important thing is to maintain a bullish trend, then Yes.
Of course, a large influx of investments can play a good role in cryptocurrency pricing. If specifically we are talking about ethereum and if scaling will attract more investors, despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, the ethereum will rise up unequivocally.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

Yes, of course, it will affect the price, Ethereum will grow - I am sure of that. A strong increase in price possible overnight in the near future, now ETH need to be stored and purchased more IMO.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

We can see a short-term increase in the price of ethereum, but unless the bitcoin increases, the ethereum price rise should not be expected much. Market conditions are very important.

I also think that in spite of the fact that there will be an update on Ethereum, if the market does not go up, the price will not rise too much. Maybe 30 percent is possible

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Everyone is waiting for growth, but there will be a fall, everything is as usual! But in the long run, the price should grow and will do so. We will wait and see what happens next.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

Of course, a large influx of investments can play a good role in cryptocurrency pricing. If specifically we are talking about ethereum and if scaling will attract more investors, despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, the ethereum will rise up unequivocally.
and yet the ethereum for the last week showed a 10% growth, which by today's standards is a very good indicator. Let's hope that this figure will continue in the future.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Of course yes. Now Ethereum is very much unreasonably dropped in price. This is an asset with great potential and if we talk about a local price increase, then yes, the closer the hard forks, the higher the price. But you have to be careful, after hard forks the prices usually fall and, of course, much will depend on the behavior of the Bitcoin price, unfortunately.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I think yes. We also need a higher price for bitcoin in my opinion and after we can have a higher price for ETH in fiat. Until then i will get more ETH and waiting for at least 250$ in price and that will be a nice profit of almost 150%.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

What do you think?
I hope the price will rise again through the update, but that is just a hope and i am unsure if this will happen. Either way, i have taken precautions and am curious to see if anything changes in price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

I have been into cryptocurrency for a while but still market price prediction is really hard to predict correctly. As you can see even if many will agreed to the speculations for the crypto but still fails. This is why if you will gone to predict mind your own research and do not ask for some users that might lead you to wrong predictions. In this case ETH has back down so it will have some hard time to recover.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

It is difficult to answer your question, because anything can happen. But we will try to figure out a little what can happen. And so the approaching event on the Etherium tells us that Constantinople is an update of the Etherium platform, which means it should be an improvement. Accordingly, against the background of this, the growth of ETH will definitely have to occur. The question is more when it happens, before this event or after? Also, against the background of this event a price collapse may have occurred, there was already information about putting a large amount of ETH on the exchange, the question is why this was done. In any case, I believe that updating the Etherium network will only benefit, but time will tell.
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

it could be, as long as waiting for the increase of ethereum, because all altcoins at this time (other than Ripple) experience very bad decadence, because ethereum also experiences the same thing.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

I don't think it will have a big impact. unless the price of bitcoin also increases, it might be different. the first thing to do, to be able to raise ethereum prices is that the market must recover first. new ethereum prices will increase despite constantinople succeeding or not.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

it could be, as long as waiting for the increase of ethereum, because all altcoins at this time (other than Ripple) experience very bad decadence, because ethereum also experiences the same thing.
In one word it's no reason to grow for ETH with this hardfork. If BTC will up then ETH will up also without any hardfork. But fundamentally this patch allow making one step to PoS and as result to make ETH more interesting for investors
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: