Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:17:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 21790 times)
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

Ripple actually has been less severely affected in the downturn of the altcoins losing only around 60% of its value where as most of the altcoins where hit for 90% or greater. I see Ripple doing really well when the next bull phase gets underway and should recover strongly as they have been adding more clients in the interim.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
Ripple will certainly recover in the future. It is a real business and has a lot of support from many investors around the world. I trust XRP most in crypto market because its value is real. We can fully expect the price of XRP to increase by $ 1 in the near future!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
The price of a ripple does not depend on the market. It is set by developers by changing the circulation of coins. You can ask the developers when the next pump of your favorite coin will be.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:20:27 AM

Sure Ripple will certainly recover and the fact is not only Ripple would recover but most major cryptocurrencies would recover as soon as bitcoin starts to rise and with the current listing of ripple as a base coin on binance it might help to increase its volume and marketcap.

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

I am sure of this that the ripple will go up, the ripple is good for its development and I think this coin still has good potential to be made an investment and there is no doubt that the ripple is developing better for the future

livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

According to my own observation on ripple it seems there's nothing to worry about due to much stable flow of value than other altcoins. Ripple did not crash to the bottom which others experiencing. In the right time ripple will be back on the right track again.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

Well ripple now holds a good position I think of course in the new bullish trend, it will become much more expensive, and now you can still buy as I think it will soon grow
  Agree with you mate now it is good time to buy and save alot of coins for your future. In market it happens that after falling market of any famous coin recovers. So same as you I think ripple will surely recover as we can see the strong support of many investors who are buying and selling ripple as pre planned business.
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

Yes, this coin is starting to recover. At the same time, it grows much faster than other alternative coins. I like it.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Ripple has a potential and of course it will recover it just happened that all crypto is also in red especially bitcoin. Time will come that when bitcoin increase it will just follow by the others .
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

Ripple is a top 3 coin backed with many financial institutions and having great partnerships.
It will recover together with the market when the bearish market ends.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

I doubt if anything could ever happen to Ripple considering the fact that inspire of Ethereum price surge and volume increase in this past few days, Ripple has continued to maintain the second position on the coinmarket cap.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

Riplle is developing very well and was able to win 2nd place in marketcurrency to this day. From the system and its potential many people start to like it even though the price is still quite cheap. I believe that in the near future Riplle will skyrocket its price because it is worth buying and a long-term investment.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

you already reply your questions my friend
but, not only ripple, i'm sure a lot of crypto will recover, even if the bull coming with strong power most of crypto will break the past high buddy

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

Ripple actually has been less severely affected in the downturn of the altcoins losing only around 60% of its value where as most of the altcoins where hit for 90% or greater. I see Ripple doing really well when the next bull phase gets underway and should recover strongly as they have been adding more clients in the interim.
Absolutely correct remark. Today, the best thing would be to continue investing in cryptocurrency until all the same, the market will not have a full-fledged reversal, which should already be today, but for some reason it is being postponed.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

I think Ripple will grow now when the cryptocurrency market starts to recover, and until then to pump this coin not worth it, because it makes no sense.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

Now I see how quickly the Ethereum is restored and I think that in the future the cryptocurrency will quickly become more expensive.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

This is might happen that ripple recover with in 3 to 6 months later and many investors are believe of the potential of ripple to pull up the price in the market, if bitcoin price going up i think it is easy for ripple price high.

-TheRumDiary-

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

Ripple had been doing great getting all those partnership and platforms for its use. It's one of the high performing coin on the current falling market. It has overtaken Ethereum a long time runner up in total marketcap and has maintained a steady lead above every other coins. And they'll not be looking back in an increasing market.

Well said just the facts, others say it's a bankster coin and what not never use facts just aggression.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

There is a recovery in ripple price, but something tell me that you mean 3-4$ for ripple, right?
This price is also possible, but only when crypto market will reach 1.5 trillion market cap!
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I think Ripple will grow now when the cryptocurrency market starts to recover, and until then to pump this coin not worth it, because it makes no sense.
I support you, I also believe that the market today can definitely improve the situation on the market and that now is not the best time to sell not only Ripple, but all other altcoins that you have today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: