Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Second and Third Bitcoin gun stores coming soon world wide  (Read 1878 times)
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:04:03 PM

News of the first Bitcoin gun store spread all over the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0XcvHgpTc

Right now, there's a high demand for guns world wide. Second and Third Bitcoin stores opening world wide soon.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:15:32 PM

From the video it's about Texas where firearms are allowed with a legislation, the title is misleading.

But worldwide it is illegal!

And my personnal stance on this is : NO! I disagree with firearms being sold to people, this open access to firearms to responsable and at the same time to irresponsable people, it makes the danger of crime and retaliation on a whole other level. I prefer to live in a community where no one has fire arms than a community where criminals have firearms and I'm allowed to buy one to defend myself, it's still to risky! not to mention the accidents possibility
Proteus123

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:42:27 PM

From the video it's about Texas where firearms are allowed with a legislation, the title is misleading.

And my personnal stance on this is : NO! I disagree with firearms being sold to people, this open access to firearms to responsable and at the same time to irresponsable people, it makes the danger of crime and retaliation on a whole other level. I prefer to live in a community where no one has fire arms than a community where criminals have firearms and I'm allowed to buy one to defend myself, it's still to risky! not to mention the accidents possibility
It's very hard not to comment to this... must resist argue
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:05:59 PM

I'm going to state the obvious, since you don't seem to see it:

1. Criminals don't need to get their guns legally, ergo the gun law only affects non-criminals
2. Criminals can build their own guns, whether or not that's illegal as well
3. Criminals exist within government, who will still have guns legally

I agree that you should have the opportunity to live in a community that is free of guns, but when you believe you can force (at gunpoint) everyone else to live in this community, it's difficult to take your sentiment seriously, due to your blatant hypocrisy and lack of empathy.

ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:52:34 AM

The idea that guns can be sold in Texas and not world wide is a scam.
This is how you know you get scam by the Terrorist organization Illuminati.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:10:16 AM

With the advent of 3D-printing it's gonna get very tough to keep guns out of individuals' hands
Up to folks to exercise responsibility

Zisef

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:25:28 AM

Buy Cheap, Stack um Deep! Grin
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:55:10 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 07:07:47 AM by TheButterZone

And my personnal stance on this is : NO!

The only way to truly enforce gun control is for the government to go door to door, murdering, with guns, innocent people. So if you don't support that, you're not really in favor of gun control.

Any "debate" less than that is equivocation that only enables criminals' safety at the absolute exclusion of innocent victims, the only people ever rendered legally disarmed and defenseless by "gun control".

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
kuroman

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:51:11 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 02:43:12 PM by kuroman

I'm going to state the obvious, since you don't seem to see it:

1. Criminals don't need to get their guns legally, ergo the gun law only affects non-criminals
2. Criminals can build their own guns, whether or not that's illegal as well
3. Criminals exist within government, who will still have guns legally

I agree that you should have the opportunity to live in a community that is free of guns, but when you believe you can force (at gunpoint) everyone else to live in this community, it's difficult to take your sentiment seriously, due to your blatant hypocrisy and lack of empathy.

You've totally missed my point, and obviously you are the one that does not see it:

1-I didn't say that criminals would get their guns legally in fact it's quite the opposite, they'll get their weapons illegally, but since you are allowing guns to circulate in a huge volume trough the legal route, you are indirectly increasing the ammount of weapons in the illegal circuit, since those arms can be stolen for example and that one example of many.

2- Criminals can indeed built their own guns, but there is a difference between the small thief, who want a gun to steal something, and doesn't have access to an industrial grade 3D printer, or machinning . the easiest way is to buy a gun from someone who stoll it.

3- Indeed, and that's another way to get firearms, aside from other crimes they might do, firearms traficking on a large scale is possible since there is a legal circuit ....

My point stand strong, especially if you consider that in western world, the country with highest crime rate, and people shot death, is the US of A where firearms are allowed. It's not hypocrisy if you consider, that the US is an exception to the rule and that rule as not panning out well.

The only way to truly enforce gun control is for the government to go door to door, murdering, with guns, innocent people. So if you don't support that, you're not really in favor of gun control.

Any "debate" less than that is equivocation that only enables criminals' safety at the absolute exclusion of innocent victims, the only people ever rendered legally disarmed and defenseless by "gun control".

So in countries where gun control is enforced, the goverment is murdering with guns innocent people, that's news to me .... Sad

That's smart, I agree with you. Thank god we have the good government prohibiting all criminals from buying guns and government uses their weapon to fight for us and our freedom.
We need more people like you in the world.
Instead of being sarcastic, why don't you learn a thing or two about the outside world, and about how in some countries where true democracy prevail and security, policemen don't even have firearms, and heck even in terms army those countries have almost nothing. lol why am I even answering a troll hmm got baited I guess, but will not happen again.

snoodles

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:03:06 PM

Just put a sign in front of your house saying no guns allowed. That will keep the criminals out.
kuroman

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:19:05 PM

Just put a sign in front of your house saying no guns allowed. That will keep the criminals out.

I don't need to do so since I live in a country where firearms are not allowed and I feel safer that way.
Aswan
Legendary

Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:26:15 PM

I also prefer to live in such a community, but as it turns our we are ruled over by men with guns...
HorseCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:33:50 PM

people won't come after u until you buy a gun

it's kinda like a self-fulfilling prophecy  Shocked
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:56:40 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 04:15:55 PM by TippingPoint

They came after Satoshi's family with guns, and locked them up.  They lost their house and farm.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9066
misternanyte

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:58:38 PM

Yes because they feel safer hurting someone that has the means to shoot back... retard.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:49:25 PM

HUH is it really legal to ship guns cross countries Huh  Shocked cuz there is a check called customs  Tongue
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:54:16 PM

With the advent of 3D-printing it's gonna get very tough to keep guns out of individuals' hands
Up to folks to exercise responsibility

I still don't see the appeal.  Why would someone want to use something made out of plastic or some other similar material that houses an explosive?  Yeah, no thanks.  3D printing is cool but I think there is a better way.  You're better off milling a piece of metal or finishing an 80% lower receiver IMO.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:02:29 PM

Buying!
These businesses that are first in their arena are cleaning up with me. Overstock got another $600 this weekend and now I'm thinking I need a gun from these guys.

What should I get? I'm leaning toward a 1911.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
HorseCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:04:04 PM

Yes because they feel safer hurting someone that has the means to shoot back... retard.

it's not about feeling "safe".  it's about ""karma""
RB25

Activity: 831

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:13:32 PM

Buying!
These businesses that are first in their arena are cleaning up with me. Overstock got another $600 this weekend and now I'm thinking I need a gun from these guys.

What should I get? I'm leaning toward a 1911.

If its your first, get a Glock 17. Simple to maintain and easy to shoot and 9mm is ubiquitous, even in totalitarian dictatorships.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████