Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO MARKET SITUATION.  (Read 21025 times)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:28:39 PM

I do not expect much in this year. There might also be more manipulations. I expect that crypto enthusiasts should have learnt their lessons in the events of last year. There is need for extra caution.
Expecting too much profit now, might not be possible and i feel it might spill over till next year.
Well, if there is a big news, it might create another market wave.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:57:03 PM

At this time we saw a pump then again the whole market is down. The main thing is now is btc price. Everytime btc reach the 4209-4300 zone and there is a strong resistance so btc could not break it and after this Everytime we saw a dump. Same thing happen for the support there is a support on 3200-3300 laven and every time BTC go there we saw a pump on the price. We have to cross sthe 4300  resistance to see some green run. And last week we also have some good news like BitTorrent Tron binance partnership. And Ethereum hardfork that also give market a boost.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:44:02 AM

In my prediction the price of Bitcoin move around $3600 to $5000 in Q1 but will going up to the peak $20k in the end of this year but some altcoin will be going up more higher even some of them has potential to going up to 5 times. A lot of positive news will coming and that thing will support for bullish trend of crypto market.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:59:52 PM

I think we hit bottom in mid December, and my holdings have made two large run ups in the past month. I think we’re seeing a transition into a bull market once more. And we will never see anything like December 17/January 18 ever again, the entire market will be too skeptical to ever let that happen again. But that could be a good thing. It was obviously a bubble and people should have been smarter to see it.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:21:53 PM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.

Too good to say that still, there are projects that can suvive the currenct market condition even though it is not that good. Well, I can say we can still be profitable if wew do something new here in cryptocurrency space.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:24:12 PM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.

No one can predict when will the next bull-market happen. However, as long as we are in the bear-market, it's best buy the dip and wait patiently. Buy all the good coins and coins with potential that you know. Buying the dip and being patient will give you a lot of profit in the future.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:27:47 PM

Today, more and more forecasts suggest that there is a cyclical pattern which, as usual, may or may not be. I no longer believe all this. With each day like this, when cryptocurrency prices have fallen and fall even lower, I despair to believe in them.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:10:12 PM

In my prediction the price of Bitcoin move around $3600 to $5000 in Q1 but will going up to the peak $20k in the end of this year but some altcoin will be going up more higher even some of them has potential to going up to 5 times. A lot of positive news will coming and that thing will support for bullish trend of crypto market.
It is difficult to say whether there will be growth now or not , especially such a large-scale as in 2017, this year I doubt something , I think it can be such in 2020 or in 2021

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:29:59 PM

Every January brings more red because americans sell crypto to pay taxes.
And americans pay taxes even if they're losing overall, because every trade is looked at individually.
The earliest green month will be in mid-2019 and that's optimistic.
I agree that often the crypto-currency market will not be active in January, but the fact that Americans pay taxes is not a cause that can significantly affect the crypto-currency market)) It should be borne in mind that the bearish trend has not yet ended,  as the fact that it is New Year's holidays, therefore, hoping for a significant improvement in the market situation is not necessary.

Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:44:05 PM

The crypto market situation is really down, the market is so bearish, all altcoins are at their lowest low, this is a time to buy and not to sell, that means you should hold tokens you already got.
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:09:06 PM

Every January brings more red because americans sell crypto to pay taxes.
And americans pay taxes even if they're losing overall, because every trade is looked at individually.
The earliest green month will be in mid-2019 and that's optimistic.
I agree that often the crypto-currency market will not be active in January, but the fact that Americans pay taxes is not a cause that can significantly affect the crypto-currency market)) It should be borne in mind that the bearish trend has not yet ended,  as the fact that it is New Year's holidays, therefore, hoping for a significant improvement in the market situation is not necessary.
If indeed the bearish market will continue, when do you think it will continue this way? Even today there is no sign that shows a significant change in the market situation.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:13:33 PM

I was particularly hoping the market will stabilize in this early 2019 and for us to stand a chance of possible bull run. But my expectations have not been met.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:18:46 PM

Today, more and more forecasts suggest that there is a cyclical pattern which, as usual, may or may not be. I no longer believe all this. With each day like this, when cryptocurrency prices have fallen and fall even lower, I despair to believe in them.

I lost faith in predictions after the first and biggest fall of Bitcoin from $ 20,000, many people whom I respected and listened to, argued that everyone should invest in Bitcoin before it was too late, while they sold their Bitcoins price of $ 20,000, thereby fixing the profit.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:47:57 PM

I keep telling crypto enthusiasts that bull run always comes like a thief in the night, when no one expects it, and that's when people will FOMO in. Bottom line is, keep holding some coins you believe the project has solid team and great development. Never load up shitcoins hoping for price spike, the devs will keep dumping on you. I think 2019 will be great, that's just optimism for me.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:04:29 PM

I keep telling crypto enthusiasts that bull run always comes like a thief in the night, when no one expects it, and that's when people will FOMO in. Bottom line is, keep holding some coins you believe the project has solid team and great development. Never load up shitcoins hoping for price spike, the devs will keep dumping on you. I think 2019 will be great, that's just optimism for me.
Find out when the growth of the entire market starts, it is almost impossible, we could not properly understand where the bottom of this market, so the only thing that we can, sit and wait patiently for the beginning of the rise in prices

Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:12:14 PM

I'm going to hold the coins and just wait for the market to start growing. It will also be possible to invest even more, but only when the market drops even more to the bottom.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:47:38 PM

Thank you for your blessing, I foreboding that the bull market is coming, in the middle of 2019, but it should not reach the height of 2017.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:06:44 PM

I don't expect a bull market beginning for next 6-8 months. My plan is to invest more while the price goes down and I'll be glad to see even 1k price. Actually I don't believe that there will occur any significant and sustainable upward movement until the next BTC halving.

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:15:59 PM

Yes, I'm quite sure that the market situation will improve, but I think that this will not happen this year!
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:24:12 PM

Current market conditions are still entering the beginning of 2019, all we need to do is prepare a strategy to face the upcoming 2019. like adding insight and relationships.
do not have to doubt whether there will be bullrun, the market will improve / even the market gets worse because no one knows for sure what will happen. so we just have to try, because the results will not betray the struggle. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: