Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO MARKET SITUATION.  (Read 21025 times)
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.
I am sure that bull run will be. This is said not only by ordinary people, but also by experts, whose opinion I rely on. Patience is a good thing. And those who have it will wait for the best moment and good growth.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:24:32 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 08:53:23 PM by Adunni6758

There is never a permanent situation in the crypto space. It is even as if every year has it's own preparation for everyone crypto enthusiast. By 2019 , most especially the first quarter of 2019, the market might still be at the recovery stage.
I am looking forward to when the market will start growing again, but I also see that coming up early or at most mid of next year.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

I'm not sure that bullun will start in the first part of 2019. There are many factors which depend on the futher market situation. If there will be positive news, the market will grow.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

Yes, I am also the same with you. I expect for the bullrun happening on the beginning of 2019. But no one knows the bullrun really coming on the next year or not. Crypto market is difficult to predict, it can change easily by a manipulation or bad news. Let's hope there are some positive news in the next few months.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

I'm not sure that bullun will start in the first part of 2019. There are many factors which depend on the futher market situation. If there will be positive news, the market will grow.
Moreover, many moments of Christmas and New Year holidays. Usually, many people sell assets for holiday funds. Maybe in Q2 and Q3 price development will start, hopefully, good hopes come true.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.

I am still believe 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency market. Many good news will come to market and after market drop more than 80%, maybe 2019 will be recovery year. Better take an opportunity in this current market situation by buying more coin at cheap price

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:12:56 AM

The weak ones will give up ,no doubts but they forget that life is not always a bed of roses ,it won't be easy anyway but sooner or later the market situation will surely change ,the endurance is what people don't have ,I feels that 2019 will be the year we've all been waiting for but all the same if nothing comes we shouldn't give up

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

The crypto situation is still the same, there has been no significant change, the bull run will be difficult to predict, even though we must remain optimistic for the future market revival, all will recover in time
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:30:32 AM

I never gave up just because the market has been so bad for this year.

Well it's not really bad for those who bought it from below $3,000 and we're still good with it if it goes more. But as we can see today, bitcoin reaches $4,200 and its reaching new levels a little by little which gives us a sight for better 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

The red market is a very good investment opportunity. I bought ETH when 1 ETH was priced under $ 100, and today 1 ETH has cost nearly $ 150. Looks like I will have a happy Christmas season.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

When the market looks good red don't panic take a good chance to collect BTC or altcoin as much as possible and make sure the bull market will come later and in fact after the price of the crypto currency has dropped dramatically now at the end of 2019 a glimmer of hope will come. bull market.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:10:24 AM

I think you can look on the market again today, it all starting to turn green again started from several days back.
Perhaps this is the starting point before the bull came to take the day.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

I think the market will start to recover from bearish market but im not really sure if it is going to be bull run. Let us all hope that 2019 will be the year like what happened last year 2017. Just still have faith  and believe 100% in crypto.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

What now? the market is all green and we cannot stop it for doing what needs to be done. The bull run is ahead and the right thing to do now is to be happy with our investment going to the moon with a good return profit that will going to make us proud of our decision.

arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:22:22 AM

It seems like the market situation is now starting to make price increases and some important coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum have started to increase prices and it is possible that it can make all other cryptocurrency prices back to expensive.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

What a difference a week makes, the altcoins have been rising the past few days mostly this time driven by Ethereum rather than Bitcoin. So instead of seeing a daily red market we have the opportunity for some green days now. Not convinced we are ready to begin the new bull phase just yet that may not begin until late Quarter 1 of 2019.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

I have prepared plans for earning up to 40% profit. I invested in ETH when it was at $ 77. Currently its price is $ 150 and I still don't want to sell. The first quarter of 2019 will be a great quarter when the price of ETH will increase to approximately $ 200.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

If the market continues to be lame in the early quarter next year, i think it is good to buy some stuff like altcoins that has potential of future investments. I also think and looking forward for a bull run next year, hope so as everyone wants to.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:54:44 AM

Last week was in green zone and that's a great New Year present. But I still don't think, that trend was changed.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.
I used a lot of money for it,  I will never sell my coin until the market recovers.

I believe in the future the cryptocurrency will be bigger because of blockchain technology,  governments of many countries are very interested in it, it is also a main reason that I never give up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: