Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO MARKET SITUATION.  (Read 21025 times)
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:13:35 AM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.

Well, even if there's no bull run I am still happy about the market. That is because I always think about the possibilities that cryptos can bring, I hope our community adopt it as the main currency, payment for transportation, food, school, markets etc. The transaction might be even better if there's a tangible object that we can just wear to do these transactions.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:39:03 AM

Bullrun will definitely happen, even though we don't know when it will happen, we just wait and do our best so you can get a big profit. the market situation will definitely change, at the beginning of 2019 it looks pretty good and hopefully it will improve. indeed the market is still often up and down but not like 2018 which is very sad. Hopefully this year the market will increase higher and we can produce from our patience so far.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:43:35 AM

Crypto market has recovered somewhat in the last month. The big bull run will probably take some time to develop.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:15:28 AM

Crypto market has recovered somewhat in the last month. The big bull run will probably take some time to develop.

There is no sign that the market has recovered, the condition is still red and I hope that this year it can recover, this makes us have to buy immediately so that one day we can get big profits like the success stories of new millionaires in 2017.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:59:16 AM

As you know today situation are all cryptocurrency price is in the low level price. in my opinion the right decision is we keep invest on cryptocurrency if possible we invest as much as possible. What we can do is we purchase cryptocurrency meanwhile so many people sell it in the low price (because some of them are worried of nowadays situation). We keep monitoring the cryptocurrency price in the marketplace or in the trading platform, waiting for the best time to sell.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:11:42 AM

I am fine) I am waiting for a smooth growth throughout the whole 2019. I trade in Altcoins, and I also issue various tokens in my portfolio. I doubt that the bear market will continue its trend.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:22:42 AM

I am fine) I am waiting for a smooth growth throughout the whole 2019. I trade in Altcoins, and I also issue various tokens in my portfolio. I doubt that the bear market will continue its trend.
Great, we should be fine this year, the bear is over and we will not see that situation this year.
I have put my faith on the market this year, the correction is over that last almost 1 year and this year is about growing as people
will be more bullish this year. Market situation might be bad at times, but we are here to progress and develop, so we should go uptrend.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:08:25 AM

Everything can be, the main thing is not to lose faith in the fact that the cryptocurrency is capable of more and will show it as soon as the opportunity presents itself!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:34:19 AM

Cryptocurrency market is on its way to success and bitcoin also becomes great again.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:23:00 AM

The market is going through a stage of recovery, prices are becoming more fair. An year ago, the market experienced a strong pump, nowadays we see its consequences.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:32:47 AM

For me personally, I am very sure that crypto will improve soon. A rain of storm has passed, just waiting for the rainbow to shine beautifully. There will never be a word of surrender to cryptocurrency and still positive thinking, everything gonna be alright.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:06:06 AM

In fact, the bad 2018 cryptocurrency market does not make me think that cryptocurrencies will take off in 2019. I am not optimistic about the growth of cryptocurrency 2019. I think the cryptocurrency market will soon depreciate significantly.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:44:21 AM

It seems to me that it is necessary to add here that the market situation somehow strangely revived after talks in the United States about building a wall, for which no money is allocated from the budget, began. What do you think? Maybe this is a tool for transferring to cryptocurrencies?
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:41:26 PM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.

Well, even if there's no bull run I am still happy about the market. That is because I always think about the possibilities that cryptos can bring, I hope our community adopt it as the main currency, payment for transportation, food, school, markets etc. The transaction might be even better if there's a tangible object that we can just wear to do these transactions.
Well, maybe that's part of crypto's goal in the future. As a real transaction tool and can be used in everyday life. Of course it will improve the economy and generally be more efficient. Hope is very good and hopefully it is indeed to go to a better and more modern direction. Thank you for alls.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:34:30 PM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.
Bitcoin is at a price of over $ 4,000. I think the crypto market will recover soon in April. So we should buy good Altcoins and hold for long-term plans. Bitcoin may not increase prices quickly but will increase slowly and safely. I will not quit Bitcoin and Altcoins because they will return sooner.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:37:18 PM

The situation on the cryptocurrency market is very incomprehensible. At the moment, a strong growth has begun. But I do not think that this is a turn of the cryptocurrency market.

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:49:35 PM

The situation is such that the popularity of cryptocurrency as a tool for easy investment has come to an end, there comes an era of regulation and security in which there will be little room for the ICO.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:53:51 PM

The situation is such that the popularity of cryptocurrency as a tool for easy investment has come to an end, there comes an era of regulation and security in which there will be little room for the ICO.
It become little to all scam and fraud projects, but not on those real ICO that who has a legit transaction or business to deal with. It will better if that era happen, just to reformat and improve this market.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:46:47 PM

Looking at the red market situation, what did you do and plan at the beginning of Q1 2019? Are you still sure the arrival of the Bull run? If so, you have the same expectations as me now. Hopefully the situation will change soon. Do not give up  Cool!! Thank you very much.
Just accumulate assets and trade for short distances, if you don’t know how to trade then participate in all top bounty.
Munalphia

Activity: 126

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:44:17 PM

I think that when the cryptocurrency will be regulated, then ICO will remain, but to the market will come out, only top projects

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: