Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2030?  (Read 26835 times)
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:45:36 PM

Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
I am currently focusing on investing in the recently developed altcoins. That's the new altcoins and the rate of it being pumped quite high in the future. I do not use much money to invest in BTC or ETH, it does not bring much profit for me. I like to invest in potential altcoins and 10 years later I will become a billionaire because its value increases dramatically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:25:17 AM

you should not always rely on bitcoin for your income because bitcoin is not very guarantee, as much as possible you to find a permanent job like in the office or you open a potential business so that in the future you can still get money for your income.
- Certainly, bitcoin is not a place that gives us profit forever, spending all the time and faith in it will be a mistake, I believe everyone here can understand it clearly, and they will not rely on bitcoin in the future, their goal with bitcoin is to earn a certain profit and then move to another place to invest. My thoughts are similar, I will create a business or invest in another field in 2030, Bitcoin will no longer be my choice because I believe with such a long time, it will lose attractiveness and no longer make a profit, continue to work with it only waste time

I am agree with you. Bitcoin price always volatile and we should know when the right time to sell it to make profits. If i can make big profits in cryptomarket, i think making investment in others instrument is good option or opening a real bussiness. Many option we can make untill 2030 but i do believe cryptomarket can survive in long time
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:20:16 AM

Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
I agree with you with the perception for millennial now. what do I do in 2030? I did not make the year I think is the future, a little of my goal is when I already have enough money to build a business, I will fight for my business and moreover I am still studying while working so when I have started regardless of studied there I will focus on the business that I will develop, of course with the knowledge that I get.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:23:17 AM

I realize that cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Altcoin will never be able to provide benefits that you can get every month or every day and that is evident from the events of 2017 to 2018 showing that the price and volume of cryptocurrency is decreasing so I have decided not forever in the cryptocurrency world , I have to be able to find a job that can provide income to be able to provide a living for my wife and child.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:14:16 AM

I realize that cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Altcoin will never be able to provide benefits that you can get every month or every day and that is evident from the events of 2017 to 2018 showing that the price and volume of cryptocurrency is decreasing so I have decided not forever in the cryptocurrency world , I have to be able to find a job that can provide income to be able to provide a living for my wife and child.

Correct, the problem though is that many thinks that crypto will go on a dramatic rise every year. But 2018 was different and everyone who was caught off guard lost a lot of money. And if they totally rely on crypto to bring food in the table for their family then I'm sure they got stressed out. A stable and regular job is still the best plan for everyone and just like what they say, "It's not always Christmas", so just remember that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:10:12 AM

What makes me comfortable is not to just depend on the cryptocurrency world most specifically in the future,because these can't provide us in our daily needs.It takes alot of patience to profit from it that is why i have another option to choose from having income most probably outside crypto world and doing business like retails on specific human needs like foods.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:35:11 AM

It's a long time till 2030, and I have no plans until then. I'll be glad if I'm still alive in 2030 and nothing bad happens by then. A major downfall around 2030 is possible in my opinion, but whether it really comes to that is hard to say. Until then, other terrible things can happen, which I hope they don't. However, a major downfall can also be the beginning of a new system that might be better than the present one and it may also offer new possibilities that you don't have now. To survive such a time of upheaval is certainly not easy, but it is possible. It seems inevitable that it will happen, but you should still try to see it positive.  Wink
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:58:26 AM

Based on how profitable bitcoin or altcoin I will keep focus forever until 2030, but when pass two year later bitcoin do not give profitable again, I will left bitcoin and try other investment way.

There are a lot of ways to invest your money, you should really do that.

2030 for me still is a far year, we can still do a lot of things before that year comes. If we will be able to make great things you will be able to welcome that year successfully. 11 years until that year, we are investing in a volatile cryptocurrency that might change or create a pump or dump in a year. I guess within that 11 years, a lot will happen and at that I think, mining of Bitcoin is already done.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:08:14 PM

We all understand anyone who would answer this question would talk about his wishes nothing more, so maybe we all be in world where BTC is amin payment method and we just enjoy life and robots work ,and maybe there is big problem of wather and...

jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:23:19 PM

I just learn that bitcoin way back 2009 has quite huge market price increase and that will going also to be the basis in the coming 2030. This possibly will going to happen but just like other user, user or crypto holder will jist going to trade when there will be a good market price increase.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:21:00 PM

Correct, the problem though is that many thinks that crypto will go on a dramatic rise every year. But 2018 was different and everyone who was caught off guard lost a lot of money. And if they totally rely on crypto to bring food in the table for their family then I'm sure they got stressed out. A stable and regular job is still the best plan for everyone and just like what they say, "It's not always Christmas", so just remember that.
Well mate 2018 has gone now and there is no need to talk about the history it will be good if you focus on 2019 and make good history this year. People still can rely only on bitcoin ri but their family good food and to give them better life style. I am sure 2019 will help us to recover all the loss we suffer because of price fall on 2018.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:32:51 PM

Regardless, I always keep a good amount of bitcoin in my cold wallet. because nobody knows what will happen. In 2009, no one could have guessed the future. I hope that in the future bitcoin will make our faces smile and happy.

R.R.L.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:34:14 AM

In 2030 - maybe I'm rich in all that years, I've got a lot of bitcoin and of course all I do is to have a free and abundant life and I can buy what you need without worry. and I hope I can start a big house with bitcoin money, and I'll be able to buy a car that is my dream come true. the most important of all is that we no longer want and we can eat a lot and do not have to budget. I can manage generately and everything I need to buy for my family.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:01:01 AM

Based on how profitable bitcoin or altcoin I will keep focus forever until 2030, but when pass two year later bitcoin do not give profitable again, I will left bitcoin and try other investment way.
yes, I don't think we will use bitcoin continuously. well, even though that year we already have other businesses, at least we have to really focus now to collect as much bitcoin as we can so we can have other businesses in 2030.
How do you keep collecting bitcoin if you are still doubt to use bitcoin continuously? if you are believe of the future of bitcoin,
then become a big investor dude. buy as much bitcoin and collect as much as possible. you will be rich in 2030
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:35:21 AM

I had invested on the crypto currencies and I believe which is going to be the future so if there is economical crashes in the future the cryptos may survive it so I am not in a worry about my savings will go worthless.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:18:59 AM

I had invested on the crypto currencies and I believe which is going to be the future so if there is economical crashes in the future the cryptos may survive it so I am not in a worry about my savings will go worthless.
2030 is still 11 years left, so I think at that time we already have financial freedom, by having several real businesses and having investments in cryptocurrency. of course now is the right time to invest, because the price is still low
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:23:43 AM

2030 is still 11 years left, so I think at that time we already have financial freedom, by having several real businesses and having investments in cryptocurrency. of course now is the right time to invest, because the price is still low
exactly there is plenty of time if we see major economy crises,government will find a way to that solution,and for crypto investor ,around 2025 price will high so there will be enough profit to increase your assets.so there is nothing to worry about for long time investor as they will profitable only.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:40:24 PM

I will stay on bitcoin and i will keep it until i can evrn the price of it are not good to other and for me also. in our life there's no perfect you must receive a lot of mistake and therefore you will be brave more.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:47:09 PM

I will stay on bitcoin and i will keep it until i can evrn the price of it are not good to other and for me also. in our life there's no perfect you must receive a lot of mistake and therefore you will be brave more.
It’s all about us mate if we will have those guts to over come the fear of lose them try at me we will start making our future good but for this we all have to keep in touch with crypto coin and invest as much as we are capable for. According to me crypto currency is the other name of making future 2030 will be millionaires year.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:05:58 AM

im 19 yo , so i stil haven't portofolio yet , what will i do in 2030 , i think learning to get salary / my businness  so when im 30yo i will have good financial
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: