Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2030?  (Read 26835 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:18:18 AM

Most of the coins will give a very good amount of the money people who are holding for more than another 10 years. I am holding some potential coin for more than 10 years because, by that time, the adaptation will be kept increasing which it is going to be a very good sign for the holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guzahn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:25:32 AM

An interesting question, a similar question is asked at interviews. In 2030, I will sit in my villa with my family, enjoy the money I made, fry meat with vegetables and smoke marijuana https://blue-dream-strain.com/brief-article-teaches-you-the-ins-and-outs-of-blue-dream-strain-and-what-you-should-do-today/ and think about my grandchildren.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:27:12 AM

Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030.
We might see another financial meltdown during that time, in the past we used to see a fall every thirty to forty years but as time goes the duration might get lower for those cycle.

Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
If the market crumbles people will invest in a decentralized platform like bitcoin and thereby the price will boost without a doubt.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:34:40 AM

Preparation is the most important thing. we have to invest to be able to prepare it because we also understand now that there are so many scam projects and we ourselves must be careful in investing
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:47:36 AM

Preparation is the most important thing. we have to invest to be able to prepare it because we also understand now that there are so many scam projects and we ourselves must be careful in investing
if we prefer investing our money in cryptocurrency as our preparation , maybe investing in existing projects would be better.personally i am prefer investing in top 10 cmc than in new ico projects.its give me more comfortable

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:40:26 AM

I will keep focus on cryptocurrency on 2030 and keep trade or invest my money at bitcoin and altcoin, how ever always have chance how bitcoin and altcoin keep growing up and have higher price with always best time and moment with bitcoin.

If my crypto investment growing bigger and give me big profits, maybe i am thinking about retire in 2030. But if that happen, i am still make investment in crypto because cryptocurrency must be useful and profitable in year after 2030.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:30:28 AM

if we prefer investing our money in cryptocurrency as our preparation , maybe investing in existing projects would be better.personally i am prefer investing in top 10 cmc than in new ico projects.its give me more comfortable
I think the investment method that you do has a very high risk if you don't know what the potential project is and what projects really have good development and the project stakes that you invest can provide problems from an existing solution so that it can potentially benefit .
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:56:39 AM

Stay as usual doing the work and also become a bounty hunter and trader. This is one of my earning in the last 2 years which is very good even though it is uncertain. but now I will use it as a side job

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:38:17 PM

IF i say now then it will be unrealistic and in 2030 i have so many plans to do at that time and for now i want to make money because in future for businesses i will need more money for establishing of new businesses and i can buy an established businesses as well.
too far for me to speculate with crypto currencies because to predict a month later it is difficult to predict the most important thing now is that we must be smart in taking advantage of the opportunities that we will get
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:03:03 PM

I don't know what I'm going to do, but I have a plan for that year. I hope I can be more successful in the crypto world if it still exists and in the real world so that my future can be good later.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:57:53 PM

It good to have future plans and at the same time to prepare for rainy days, experts have projected that the world will suffere major economic crisis in 2030 and at that we must plan ahead against that and one of the ways to do that is to invest more now and bitcoin is one of the savior of the future so let invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that have future potential and can earn us passive income when the economic WOR come in 2030 as predicted.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:42:56 PM

in 2030, it hopes to be able to use crypto currencies in real terms, in accordance with the aim of crypto currencies as a tool for global financial transactions.
start a real business with crypto currency that I have. and use it for financial transactions in my country of residence

I have been in the cryptocurrency for amny years and I will deal with it probably, forever. I am sure, finally, I will earn enough money to make my life and the life of my close people better.
Well know who ever will answer this question will share their wish about bitcoin for long term of 10 years, so as we know since 2009 bitcoin has achieved remarkable progress and till 2030 I can see it will be use basic payment source or more than this so including me there are allots of traders and holder who will only sell when they will find it safe to sell now for good profit.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:33:50 PM

It good to have future plans and at the same time to prepare for rainy days, experts have projected that the world will suffere major economic crisis in 2030 and at that we must plan ahead against that and one of the ways to do that is to invest more now and bitcoin is one of the savior of the future so let invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that have future potential and can earn us passive income when the economic WOR come in 2030 as predicted.
Yes, I agree, because in the future I think it will continue to change in any way, so the need will continue to increase, and the most terrible thing is the worsening of the world economy, and it will have a bad impact on FIAT currencies, so we are better now just invest in Cryptocurrency.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:55:28 PM

Hopefully we will all be given long life, so we can guarantee the future and maybe what I did in 2030 is investing from now on.
invest in the future and for the needs or costs of my children later, hopefully Cryptocurrency will be much better and the price will be very high in the future and we can only hope and predict even though we don't know what will happen later.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:39:31 AM

why the heck there are so many advance topics lately asking for what will happen or what will you do in the future  .  can you guys just calm down  . we are still on 2019 and why cant you just foccus on todays situation instead of stressing and depresing your self too much thinking about the future status of crypto market  . all things are subject to change with or without prior notice to the public  , so there is no assurance that what you are speculating today can 100 percent occur on the next day  !
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:43:59 AM

Hopefully we will all be given long life, so we can guarantee the future and maybe what I did in 2030 is investing from now on.
invest in the future and for the needs or costs of my children later, hopefully Cryptocurrency will be much better and the price will be very high in the future and we can only hope and predict even though we don't know what will happen later.
indeed 2030 is still 11 years away, so we pray that we will be given a long life, so at that time we can enjoy the results of our hard work now, and achieve happiness with the family
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:07:44 AM

no one can guarantee our economic future including bitcoin or other crypto currencies. we must prepare the right strategy for our future. we can start opening a new business from now on so that in the coming year we can maintain our financial stability. we can cooperate with many people to establish cooperation in the economic field. so that in the future we already have income from various kinds of businesses that we have started from the beginning.

mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:07:39 AM

Getting started from now on is very important. we have to start by investing and also prepare for our needs and dreams for the year because we also want to get a profit and also a good thing
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:25:13 AM

no one can guarantee our economic future including bitcoin or other crypto currencies. we must prepare the right strategy for our future. we can start opening a new business from now on so that in the coming year we can maintain our financial stability. we can cooperate with many people to establish cooperation in the economic field. so that in the future we already have income from various kinds of businesses that we have started from the beginning.

I am agree, we should use our profits from crypto market in real bussiness. I think its not good if we too focus in online investment and opening real bussiness means we opening new jobs for others peoples. Beside that we can reducing risk when our investment drop the value
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:30:47 PM

Getting started from now on is very important. we have to start by investing and also prepare for our needs and dreams for the year because we also want to get a profit and also a good thing
  Yes as preplanned things makes better result than those which are not sure but we get in, so I am also on way to buy some and hold till then, as 2030 sis really long time period and till then we will hold and wait patiently in 2030 I will decide what will have to do, if I found selling profitable so I will sell otherwise same as last few years I will hold because I know good time will come surely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: