Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are people who spend their time helping find great posts worthy of merit themselves.
YES - 6 (66.7%)
NO - 3 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 9

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COME GET SOME MERIT FOR YOUR GOOD POSTS CONCERNING ALT COINS.  (Read 175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 05:20:20 PM by cryptohunter

Hi ALT the board come and get some merit...

Do you deserve some merit for your posts? Or are you mostly all just incapable of making a decent post?

Well I have been telling the top merited individuals here you are not all just a bunch of morons or here to suck every penny out of this board with spam and fake conversations to promote your fav shit ICO.

SO DO YOU WANT SOME MERIT?Huh

Surely there are some posts on this board (previously my fav board)??  or anywhere on inside the ALT section (ANN included)

Now here is how it will work. They (the top merit sources) told me that if I can help locate any posts worthy of merit and they agree then they will give some merit to them. They say it is simply too hard to scan through all the shit most of you blabber on about to find anything good to merit.

So I am determined to bring them some good posts from you guys.

READ EVERYTHING BELOW (WHICH MAY CHANGE AS YOU GUYS TRY AND START TO SCAM ME OR GAME THE ORIGINAL SYSTEM I PUT IN PLACE).

1. Present me with your own high standard posts - post the link and tell me why you think they are good. Do not send me junk.

2. Present me with a post you find (made by someone else) on the alt section that helped you or you thought was very good and tell me how it helped your or  why you think it deserves some merit. Make a good case and boom it could get you merit yourself no shit.

3. ONLY present me with posts of a reasonable standard or I will block you from this thread and put your name on a list of people sending me crap if you send me more than 2 very poor quality posts.

4. Check this OP and the post below to make sure that I have not already had that exact post submitted. (so press cntrol + F) then input the entire url in and see if has been already suggested). Do not submit posts that have already been submitted before.

NOW - 2 things will happen.

1. If the post is good and deserves merit (according to me and the top merit sources) it will get merit.

2. If you submit  good posts (that merit sources agree with) and put a very good detailed reason why it should have merit then you will be given some merit. I will give people finding good posts some of my merit until it runs out but it will run out in time.

Some important notes.

1. don't spam me with crap posts - 2 crap posts and you are going to be kicked off this thread.

2. don't be impatient it will take a few days sometimes for your posts to be reviewed by a merit source. However if they are good (my opinion I will list them up in the review section - I will be very open minded and generous but merit sources will have to give the merits out)

Over time I would like to give some criteria for what is a good post but for now I will let you guys tell me what is good about the post and how it helped you or how you think it helped others.

Do not try and get merit here if you are not a real enthusiast of bitcoin or altcoin projects. If you are just a financially motivated spammer don't post on this thread. Actually just don't post.

It can take me some time to keep up with this so don't get impatient if I don't update your suggestions immediately.

This thread is to help those good posters who are posting here but getting hidden by a ton of spammers and scammers.
Come on guys I know there is some real enthusiasts and good posters in this forum. It was once one of the very best sections here.

You are free to discuss what you think about merit here, or any great posts but make effort and construct a nice useful post. Even that may get you some merit.

Do you think this thread is a good idea or do you think it can be abused. Let me know with a good explanation.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

reserved for threads posted

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary