Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:23:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is here  (Read 58430 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

I think it just pumps a heartbeat away. There is no sign of the bull arrived in the near future to crypto. This is precisely the abominations will fall back deeper and certainly become worse for investors already expect the increase and hope this is a big recovery. of course, if this is the fall of the market again will many who start going to lose confidence.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

I think its a santa rally, and i still believe bitcoin and others altcoins still not hitting its bottom, so the price will drop a little bit again to hit a capitulation phase before start to climbing up
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

I think it just pumps a heartbeat away. There is no sign of the bull arrived in the near future to crypto. This is precisely the abominations will fall back deeper and certainly become worse for investors already expect the increase and hope this is a big recovery. of course, if this is the fall of the market again will many who start going to lose confidence.
I think we need to wait for the next update, I believe that no one can really predict the market or the price of crypto coin on the feild everything may change in a few hours or maybe days and we cannot really have any assurance in crypto because the change of the price is really unpredictable. Maybe it is a start of the bull run.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

Buy slowly in this market. It could just be a pump then a dump will come later.
Trade with more caution in this market should be exercised.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

doubt about this, maybe this is one of the tricks that can make us all believe that the bull run has started, even though the price will fall again and cause us to panic
although the transaction volume has increased, there is still a feeling of being uncomfortable with the current market conditions
I'd better wait for the next price correction
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:27:00 AM

I don't think there is a bull for now, crypto is still running flat and the increase is also not much, it takes time for everything to run normally again, we have to be patient and believe everything will return as expected
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
[/quote
Even if its a true bull, we still need to be very careful and keep on analyzing the situation. Don't ever blindly doing things in cryptocurrecy if we don't wanted to feel regret in the future, cause we make the wrong decision because of our own mistake.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

There is no bull but there will be a bull with a certain moment, there is a slight increase and hope this is the beginning that will be better than what we think. We will see something good in the market will happen and bring it to the green market.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

I don't think sure is really bullish market time. it just normal pump and dump moment, I don't find any interesting news about crypto that can make FOMO to everyone...

But this is a good time for all traders to gain a profit from their trading activity...  Grin
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

Lets see what will happen next after this small pump, but I wish this could be it, the moment we are all waiting for. Trade with too much caution now since we don't really know what will happen next, if you are day trading/scalping always use stop loss to minimize your losses.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

Nope, it isn't. Don't get carried away by this green numbers. A week ago, Bitcoin and other cryptos declined to same prices and everyone was like, cryptos are going to zero, now few green and bull!? Hard to understand human brain.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

Don't quite sure yet, perhaps its just like what had been said previously that this is just some kind of trick to pull the price up a bit and makes many people to also purchase the coins before the whale dumping them again. But i hope this is a real rise of the market.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

It is good to have 12% increase,that is enough to encourage everyone, even if bull run is not here,it shows that bull run will eventually come sooner or later.It is a good thing to have see market all green.Traders too can at least enjoy this moment,we never can tell,who knows, this might bring about bull run.
RuBro

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

This is the first time 9billion is pump into the market. The best you can do is trade with than hoping for a bull run. Whales might be at work because due to high volatility of the market.
Do not forget that recently seized more than 9 billion
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

This is precisely the abominations will fall back deeper and certainly become worse for investors already expect the increase and hope this is a big recovery. of course, if this is the fall of the market again will many who start going to lose confidence.
I pray to God that you must turn wrong. Because, all the bull run must have started like how market is reacting today and yesterday. At the same time a bull trap also is happening very similar to you are mentioning. Anything may happen at this moment just watching the prices of few altcoins which are really temping to invest into them but being cautious preventing me to diversifying my portfolio beyond bitcoins.

Don't get carried away by this green numbers. A week ago, Bitcoin and other cryptos declined to same prices and everyone was like, cryptos are going to zero, now few green and bull!? Hard to understand human brain.
Not a big science. If greens are in markets then it is a clear sign of bull in action. But, who told you that cryptos are falling to zero ? That is never going to happen. Ups and downs are happening and that is the real thing of any markets but complete wipe out will never happen unless otherwise there will be any big bug to be found on crypto space.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

Having 12% increase does not guarantee bulk run,though is a light in the darkness, now we can be sure that bull run will eventually come even if not now.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

it is temporary pump but i think next year will be good for cryptocurrency currently bitcoin and altcoins price are available in cheap rates so its good opportunity for long term investment
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

Pump for a moment but hopes this will continue to improve. There are no signs to become a bull, but gradually the trust is established so that crypto has a reasonable price.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

It is a pump but I doubt if the price will go up to $5000 this year people are spending you know, and the fuds are still hounding Bitcoin price, wait next year.
Yes, I strongly agree with you. I think the market needs an ups and downs now. Investors have lost confidence in the cryptocurrency, so the current rise is good for cryptocurrencies, and the whales are starting to work.

Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

It is still very early to talk about it, because the growth of the market literally stopped there, so we just have to wait!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: