Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is here  (Read 58430 times)
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Bull markets seem to occur in waves and at this time the waves have experienced price increases to a very fantastic price, prices have risen while others have no price movements like this.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Too early to talk about the trend change. This may be just a correction, after which a stronger fall will come. Be patient, we will soon all know this fake growth, or in fact the bulls came to the market. To be honest, I very much doubt that now the market will start its way up, there is absolutely no reason for this  Sad
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

This is not a bull run, but just a small up movement. If we would see 9k USD per Bitcoin before the end of this year, we can say that the next bull run has begun. But till that moment it is only a small price increase.
We won't see that.
It is unrealistic speculation, investors are careful and they won't invest on first sight of green.
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

yes it looks when the top 4 coins have a 12% increase, this is a pretty good improvement and this is a bullish market sign let's just look. We have been waiting for a bullish market which we predict will occur at the end of 2018, but the market shows low ongoing prices that make us unsure. I hope that the price increase of 4 coins is a good and long-lasting sign.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

It seems that the bulls are now getting a little stronger and want to seize this market again. I watched the behavior of the top Altcoins during the last days - and as far as I can understand - some very large whale has entered the market in the last three days.
Now the whales are sending a lot of ETH to the exchanges, so I think that this bull run is false. Soon there will be another fall to lower prices.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

This is not a bull run, but just a small up movement. If we would see 9k USD per Bitcoin before the end of this year, we can say that the next bull run has begun. But till that moment it is only a small price increase.
We won't see that.
It is unrealistic speculation, investors are careful and they won't invest on first sight of green.
I think with all the dead cat bounces of last year, most investors are actually conditioned to sell immediately on green.
Let's see what happens in the next 24 hours.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

It's just a bounce from a new bottom, we saw that many times. So it's too early to say whether it's a new market or another trap, which will drag us down, and we lose our deposits. The time will tell!

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

Please do not flush out the bull from the crypto market. Do not be very happy that the growth began. At any moment things can change and the fall will begin again.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

YEAH it is true the the bulls are coming back in the market 2 days already.
we should give more green grass in the market for it to continue. lets have a good new year towards this great change in the market.

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

The market has now shown prices on the top 4 coins from BTC, ETH, RIPPLE and EOS, with this perhaps the market has shown a bullish market sign. I hope this will last a long time to survive at a very cheap price. I will wait and observe market developments to plan something if it is really a pump.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

Nope, it's not.
It's time to open your eyes and stop wishing.
There have been no signs at all that there will be a bull run.
In fact, all signs have pointed that the market will collapse or be in a prolonged bearish state.
The entire year has proven this.

so many people are thinking that there is going to be an end of the year bull run.
As if they are entitled to it somehow.
All the time ignoring the facts and numbers.

now when there is a pump, they think, "it's here!!!!"
Forgetting that rises and loses of 10% or more in crypto is fairly normal and happens quite often.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

Nope, it's not.
It's time to open your eyes and stop wishing.
There have been no signs at all that there will be a bull run.
In fact, all signs have pointed that the market will collapse or be in a prolonged bearish state.
The entire year has proven this.

so many people are thinking that there is going to be an end of the year bull run.
As if they are entitled to it somehow.
All the time ignoring the facts and numbers.

now when there is a pump, they think, "it's here!!!!"
Forgetting that rises and loses of 10% or more in crypto is fairly normal and happens quite often.
I hope so that bull run is coming in order us to earn profit and gave opportunity to the poor which they can able to survive and get reward as well.
HOLYCHAIN
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

Little pump and then dump again Sad
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

Guys, it's just a bounce. This rally will start either not earlier than February or summer. Although who knows what he wants there bull this.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

We had that sequence before. We cannot ensure that the bull-run will start now before the year ends, because usually the during this season prices dump a little more. Maybe it's a bull-trap, but, let's wait a little more if the recovery continues.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

I remember when that happen, I was thinking that bull run is about to start but thing go down again, so it might be some sort of pump, the year is almost gone and i don;t think we will witness that again, let's hope for a better 2019
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

Maybe a pump from big players or maybe it is 13th salaries and new year's bonuses which were invested in crypto, who knows Smiley but i really was already very tired of that bears... and these green candles like a fresh air for me and for people like me now.

P.S. i'm was expecting $2800 per BTC and maybe we will see it soon, be careful. FOMO is a bad thing Smiley
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

No, the bull run is not here and people need to stop predicting the bull market is here when the price goes up for a few hours, are people that desperate to see another bull market that just a few hours of sustained growth can be enough to convince them that the bear market that has lasted for almost a year is going to disappear after just a few hours of growth.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

still far from the expectation that a bull run will occur.
the bull run market was not seen in just a few days, for me personally it was just a pump and a dump like usual.
even if a bull run occurs I think it will happen at the beginning of the new year.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:14:57 AM

It's hard telling if it's the bulls that have returned from their long journey but if the market keeps seeing some profits daily, without any sudden crash it will be nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: